Chads/Tyrones are still males at the end of the day

Mio

Mio

Master

This Shaniqua got upset that her Tyrone slayer boyfriend refused to betabux for her, so she went ahead and accused him of rape. She got 225K FUCKING LIKES and 39 MILLION VIEWS by sending messages to herself

And of course, no one gives a fuck that his life was ruined. She probably gets to look back on this two decades later and be like “this is how I ruined Tyrone’s life teehee”

Tyrones and chads at the end of the day are males too. They can still get cucked, false rape accused, etc. It arguably happens at an even higher rate for them since they’re the ones messing with foids at the highest rates.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, blatonslatt, Kamui and 4 others
The XY chromosome lives a brutal life beyond compare

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, falcon1, Mainstream and 3 others
And the funny thing is that black women were making fun of Jonathan Majors for his ex snowbunny accusing him of being an abuser when they pulled shit off like this

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Ricky212

This Shaniqua got upset that her Tyrone slayer boyfriend refused to betabux for her, so she went ahead and accused him of rape. She got 225K FUCKING LIKES and 39 MILLION VIEWS by sending messages to herself
View attachment 2664317
And of course, no one gives a fuck that his life was ruined. She probably gets to look back on this two decades later and be like “this is how I ruined Tyrone’s life teehee”

Tyrones and chads at the end of the day are males too. They can still get cucked, false rape accused, etc. It arguably happens at an even higher rate for them since they’re the ones messing with foids at the highest rates.

brutal gender pill as a woman you cant lose

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, falcon1 and Mio
You can only lose in life as a man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, falcon1, Mio and 2 others
No way that shit was fake lmfao that went global

• +1
Reactions: Mio
Typical black whore they are so despicable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Zenis, Theodosis and 2 others

View attachment 2664317

Never mess with sheboons

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, zan, Mio and 1 other person
Why I don’t date dark skin women

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, zan, Mio and 2 others
Why I don’t date dark skin women
Atp this is just an XY chromosome issue

The average male can’t even fathom how much innate power foids hold over them just with what’s between their legs, not even joking
You can only lose in life as a man
If you’re born as a skinny white Becky it’s impossible to lose unless you actively try to, if you’re losing in life you ain’t trying enough

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Mio
Fucking hell even Tyrone suffers. Men might as well become asexual

blackazure88

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55314