chances of me slaying my boss are near zero

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
:feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood:
it's not zero. there is hope, there are scenarios and things that happen in people lives that they never could have guessed.

one day ill be on top of her my cock inside her pussy from behind and i'm kissing her cheeks from behind and smelling her hair and ill be like "who would have thought!".
answer is me, i thought about it.

My best advice is to try to say some sexual jokes in front of her, not too wild so that she doesn't fire your ass.
This will automatically make her imagine you in the scenario of the joke, thus making her think about you in a sexual way.
It'll take time but tbh its your best strategy.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
IMG 6914

My best advice is to try to say some sexual jokes in front of her, not too wild so that she doesn't fire your ass.
This will automatically make her imagine you in the scenario of the joke, thus making her think about you in a sexual way.
It'll take time but tbh its your best strategy.
oh i'm gonna. i'm just thinking about best possible joke so she laughs for sure. my last 3 attempt at making her laugh had absolute 0 reaction.
also its brutally hard to come up with a sexual joke in a workplace in a islamic country where men is not even supposed to talk to woman.
i had opportunity for such joke tho, i fucking missed it. she was in good mood too, that was my best chance so far.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀