Changed my mentality from black To red to slightly blue pill and now I got a GF finally

N

NerdcelThundercok

Sphinx
Didn't even have to ask her we hang out one time and I was like barely talking no shit I didn't know what to said so at that moment I'm leaving and she came running to me and start saying if you're leave me on therapy I'm going to kill you. I'm like okay bae I'm on therapy too 🤣 almost blow my bluepill - NT mask had to say it was because of my job but I'm pretty good mentally.

In before she's a HTB I'm around MTN to strong MTN.

I didn't realize that was going to happen so I make an appointment today with the girl that I really like. If she says yes too how can I dump the other girl?

Been trying to get a gf since I joined. Shootout to all the niggas I met here and now they leaved. Ascending is the only way. Good shit I don't need this site anymore unless I'm giga tired. Planning on get my surgery's done in 2 years I might bluepill - redpill Maxx to death

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, bloomercel, the BULL and 3 others
I want to mog you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, bloomercel, MoggerGaston and 2 others
I want to mog you
Mog me. All that shit doesn't matter, she said my physical appearance is not what matter.

This is legit lifefuel for everyone. NT wons again. NT IS FUCKING EVERYTHING brah.

Plus you already got that 6'2 height I'm only 6'0 if your purpose is to get a gf like me just be NT brah.

My hairline isn’t NT enough to pull this off

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, BoredPrince, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
My height isn't NT enough to pull this off