Changing eye colour.

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
Blue and light coloured eyes are an attractive sought after feature. But what causes this colouring?

The awnser is melanin. What does melanin do?

Melanin protects the skin, hair, and eyes from sunlight.

Every human on earth has coloured eyes but for 90% of people it is coverd with a layer of melanin.

The country's with the lowest level of yearly sunlight exposure. Have predominantly coloured eyes.

80% of Norwegians have blue or steel blue eyes. What do you know Norway gets the least amount of yearly sun exposure.

Theoretical eye changing method.
Take vitamin d and avoid sunlight getting into your eyes. Do this for ages.

Im mix raced scotish, dutch, moari and indian. My father is scotish and Dutch and my mother is moari and indian. I was working the night shift for a month or so. I'd wake up when it started to get dark and go too bed when the sun began to rise. After the month I looked into the mirror and I shit you not my eye colour had become lighter instead of brown with minimal gold flecks it was noticeably greener. Once I stopped working nights it returned to its natural state.

My theory is that eye colour is based on sun exposure.

Want lighter eyes don't let sunlight interact with them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240309_184509_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_184509_Chrome.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240309_184505_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_184505_Chrome.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240309_184459_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_184459_Chrome.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240309_184448_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_184448_Chrome.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240309_184434_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_184434_Chrome.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
bruh i dont even go outside unless i gotta take the trash out or something and my eye color hasnt changed a tiny bit

bruh i dont even go outside unless i gotta take the trash out or something and my eye color hasnt changed a tiny bit
Do you have sunlight in your house? Because it's not keeping your self out of the sun. It's about keep the sun out of your eyes. Think of it like getting a tan you rest in the sun and your skin gets darker. Sunlight gets in your eyes they get darker.

Brb, vampiremaxxing

Blue and light coloured eyes are an attractive sought after feature. But what causes this colouring?

Every human on earth has coloured eyes but for 90% of people it is coverd with a layer of melanin.

The country's with the lowest level of yearly sunlight exposure. Have predominantly coloured eyes.

80% of Norwegians have blue or steel blue eyes. What do you know Norway gets the least amount of yearly sun exposure.

Im mix raced scotish, dutch, moari and indian. My father is scotish and Dutch and my mother is moari and indian. I was working the night shift for a month or so. I'd wake up when it started to get dark and go too bed when the sun began to rise. After the month I looked into the mirror and I shit you not my eye colour had become lighter instead of brown with minimal gold flecks it was noticeably greener. Once I stopped working nights it returned to its natural state.

Your dad was a geomaxxer. Couldn't find white pussy, picked an ethnic one.

Your dad was a geomaxxer. Couldn't find white pussy, picked an ethnic one.
Not a geomaxxer moari are the indigenous people of newzealand and dad was born here. He actually re married to a pretty white lady a stacy-stacy light and had another baby. My mums married to a 6ft5 white guy with hunter eyes now bro looks like Jesus.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Brb, vampiremaxxing
Win win I don't like going outside much. Only when I need to unwind my skull after ncr treatment.

I'm interested to hear more about this.

Just a theory at the momment man. But sure I can gather some more information. And make a more informed post. I'll also be testing it out. I think my eyes are green without the layer of melanin pigmentation.

High melanin provides better protection from harsh, glaring light. People in bright places may have been better hunter/gatherers as a result, so eyes with melanin were a biologic advantage over eyes without. There’s no pressure to have brown eyes in places with low light level so colored eye mutations survived So moving somewhere with low light levels is not going to change your eye color

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
You can fuck up your circadian rhythm
Doesn't this just happen very slowly and for hundreds of years generation by generation?

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Nulled

I havent seen sunlight in years

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
TLDR rot in your dark house and never go outside it will make your eyes slightly lighter, jfl you can’t make this stuff up.

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled and Jeww