Is it possible to change the base eye colour with eye lightening

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
My eyes are between d20 and d30 so pretty much green. Can I get blue eyes with eye lightening (if that even works) or am I capped at green. Before you guys come saying muh 0 smv increase,it’s more of a personal satisfaction plus I think blue mogs every other colour. Gives you that cool look.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
IMG 0894

Also I’m too high inhib to make my own eye colour lightening drops like @ElBastardo ]. Is there any product I can buy?

Would’ve gotten quick replies if the title had bbc in it @EggKing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Not my answer but @workinprogress said :
I bought these eye drops from “Pharma DMSO”, I’m too lazy to make my own mix with all those ingredients and refuse to pay lighteyez that much money.

The ingredients are:
Glutathione Eye Drops
  • 1.25 % Glutathione
  • 1.25% Organic Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
  • 6.25% Clinical Grade DMSO
  • Pharma Grade Sterile Water
I will do these for 1 year 2-4 times per day. I will track what I assume will be zero progress and report back.

Edit:
FYI. I am black with the common black failio of yellow tinted eye whites(Racial melanosis). Personally white eye whites would mean more to me than lighter eyes, both would be even better.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Not my answer but @workinprogress said :
I bought these eye drops from “Pharma DMSO”, I’m too lazy to make my own mix with all those ingredients and refuse to pay lighteyez that much money.

The ingredients are:
Glutathione Eye Drops
  • 1.25 % Glutathione
  • 1.25% Organic Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
  • 6.25% Clinical Grade DMSO
  • Pharma Grade Sterile Water
I will do these for 1 year 2-4 times per day. I will track what I assume will be zero progress and report back.

Edit:
FYI. I am black with the common black failio of yellow tinted eye whites(Racial melanosis). Personally white eye whites would mean more to me than lighter eyes, both would be even better.
Thanks Bhai

light green has same smv as blue

light green has same smv as blue
D20 is dark green,the only time I can see them as same smv as blue is when they are under sun light,at that point I do believe they shine a lot but still blue eyes are 9.5/10 in every setting. Plus I really like the colour,even grey would be fine

Last edited:
I'm currently using ElBastardo's drops, vitamin C, and Chlorophyll water. I take the drops at least 10 times a day and take 5 grams of vitamin C daily. I recently ordered the ingredients to make chlorophyll water after seeing a post about it on here.

• +1
I'm currently using ElBastardo's drops, vitamin C, and Chlorophyll water. I take the drops at least 10 times a day and take 5 grams of vitamin C daily. I recently ordered the ingredients to make chlorophyll water after seeing a post about on here.

Every retarded greycel ever

• +1
Every retarded greycel ever
Our accounts were made two months apart, why do you have this many posts? You literally rot on an incel form all day.

• +1
Our accounts were made two months apart, why do you have this many posts? You literally rot on an incel form all day.
Lemme know your results mine are d20ish with a blue ring . I wanna see how far I can go with chrolophyll msm and nac. Goal is not blue eyes but lighter eyes since lighter eyes gives u better looking pfl,colouring etc

Lemme know your results mine are d20ish with a blue ring . I wanna see how far I can go with chrolophyll msm and nac. Goal is not blue eyes but lighter eyes since lighter eyes gives u better looking pfl,colouring etc
Mine are light brown with a slight green hue, they look a bit more hazel now. I'll send results by DM, I'm a month in.

• +1
Would say something but I don't feel like arguing with a Patrick Bateman Avi in 2024

My eyes are between d20 and d30 so pretty much green. Can I get blue eyes with eye lightening (if that even works) or am I capped at green. Before you guys come saying muh 0 smv increase,it’s more of a personal satisfaction plus I think blue mogs every other colour. Gives you that cool look.
nigger green is rarer than blue