Documenting the eye lightening effects of MSM (BEFORE)

supergreencar

supergreencar

Bronze
I have noticed that there are numerous threads about anecdotal evidence of the eye lightening effects of MSM but I have never seen proof or before and after pictures,

That being said I have decided to do my own experimentation because why not contribute to the wonderful people in this forum.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
I have brown eyes, my sister has blue eyes, my father has blue eyes, my mother has green eyes.
(i got shafted i am the only person in my family with brown eyes except a uncle on my fathers side)

DOSAGE:
I am going to take 5 grams a day for three months or until my supply runs out.

BRAND:

(scribble marks are from censoring school logo that was accidentally in picture too lazy to upload new one)

CURRENT EYE COLOR:

Side Note: Picture was taken in my bathroom with flash from my cellphone in dark room, will take after pictures in exact same lighting.

END STATEMENT:
I will provide a update post in three months with the results (or if I stop taking the supplement for health reasons)
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE BACKGROUND INFORMATION/GIVE TIPS OR ADVICE ABOUT THIS EXPERIMENT
(first time making a thread so excuse me if the formatting is ass)

THANK YOU.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Avirochad, Arditi, Salted_Salty and 15 others
Looking forward to it

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and supergreencar
I have noticed that there are numerous threads about anecdotal evidence of the eye lightening effects of MSM but I have never seen proof or before and after pictures,

That being said I have decided to do my own experimentation because why not contribute to the wonderful people in this forum.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
I have brown eyes, my sister has blue eyes, my father has blue eyes, my mother has green eyes.
(i got shafted i am the only person in my family with brown eyes except a uncle on my fathers side)

DOSAGE:

BRAND:
View attachment 2814019
(scribble marks are from censoring school logo that was accidentally in picture too lazy to upload new one)

CURRENT EYE COLOR:
View attachment 2814021
View attachment 2814024
Side Note: Picture was taken in my bathroom with flash from my cellphone in dark room, will take after pictures in exact same lighting.

END STATEMENT:
I will provide a update post in three months with the results (or if I stop taking the supplement for health reasons)
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE BACKGROUND INFORMATION/GIVE TIPS OR ADVICE ABOUT THIS EXPERIMENT

THANK YOU.
will you try the eye drops as well?

I've been taking MSM for a couple months,
I haven't noticed any eye lightening

• +1
Reactions: nofap
will you try the eye drops as well?
I might depending on the results for the supplement, I already have poor eye sight so putting anything in my eyes is always a concern for me.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and cyprian_tomaszewski
Ive heard that it only works for people whos parents have the genetics for lighter eye colours, i could not tell you where i read this and it might just be straight lies, hahaha
so source: revealed to me in a vision

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and sportsmogger
You need to take like 20mg to see results

Goodluck, i also wanna take for a 2-3 months and see what will happen.

i think it works better for white people, not for asian/niggas/browns etc.

let's say if you have blue eyes, but with greyish that grey will diminish.

Taking MSM alone to lighten eyes will do little, if not, nothing for eye lightening.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne

I use it for skin care purposes
the eye lightening is just something that could happen on some side effect but prolly not

It won’t do anything tbh
I took it for 6 month’s and have dark blue eyes, they didn’t get any lighter
Everyone in my family has light blue eyes except for me

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
It won’t do anything tbh
What was your dosage?

It won’t do anything tbh
Dark blue eyes mog

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
Taking MSM alone to lighten eyes will do little, if not, nothing for eye lightening.
We will see, if in three months nothing has changed you can laugh at me for wasting the 30$cad i spent on it :lul:

Where did you read that?
How is the oxide gonna penetrate your eye, you'll be pissing and shitting the melanin out.

A user went from T40 to T10-T07 on 20mg of MSM everyday, although he strictly DOES NOT RECOMMEND IT, it wasn't worth it

How is the oxide gonna penetrate your eye, you'll be pissing and shitting the melanin out.

A user went from T40 to T10-T07 on 20mg of MSM everyday, although he strictly DOES NOT RECOMMEND IT, it wasn't worth it
on god he is gatekeeping :lul: t40 death tier eye color to t10-t07 is crazy
do you know the user i want to speak to him.

on god he is gatekeeping :lul: t40 death tier eye color to t10-t07 is crazy
do you know the user i want to speak to him.
@szolliontaraelis but he doesn't recommend doing it, not sure if it was t07, probably like T20

• +1
Reactions: supergreencar
I have the same eyes as you (light brown that appear vaguely green in the sun) and I'm also in the process of lightening my eye; I'm currently using ElBastardo's solution, Vitamin C pills, and Chlorophyll water. It's been slightly over a month since I've started, and I have seen progress, but not quite enough to post results.

• +1
I have the same eyes as you (light brown that appear vaguely green in the sun) and I'm also in the process of lightening my eye; I'm currently using ElBastardo's solution, Vitamin C pills, and Chlorophyll water. It's been slightly over a month since I've started, and I have seen progress, but not quite enough to post results.
dms !

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:

DOSAGE:

BRAND:
View attachment 2814019

CURRENT EYE COLOR:
View attachment 2814021
View attachment 2814024

END STATEMENT:

THANK YOU.

You have hazel (greenish brown) eyes, not brown. At least know your eye color nigga. I have the same eye color.

I don't think 5 g MSM will do much.

I take 15 g MSM/day (maybe raise it to 20 g soon) + 5-7 g vitamin C. I won't take it for 2-3 months, but for 10 months. That's the amount of MSM and time I read it worked for at least 2 people. I plan to do the same, what you, but with a higher dose and during a longer period. I've started 2 weeks ago.

MSM is super cheap, I can buy 1 kg for $20, vitamin C is even cheaper.

You have hazel (greenish brown) eyes, not brown. At least know your eye color nigga. I have the same eye color.

I don't think 5 g MSM will do much.

I take 15 g MSM/day (maybe raise it to 20 g soon) + 5-7 g vitamin C. I won't take it for 2-3 months, but for 10 months. That's the amount of MSM and time I read it worked for at least 2 people. I plan to do the same, what you, but with a higher dose and during a longer period. I've started 2 weeks ago.

MSM is super cheap, I can buy 1 kg for $20, vitamin C is even cheaper.
i’m going to stick with 5gs, not purely because i think it works but also for the experiment i’m conducting, what method do you use to take msm i put it in chocolate milk last night and almost threw up it tasted so bad, also have you seen negative effects from taking such a high dose of vitamin c?

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:

DOSAGE:

BRAND:
View attachment 2814019

CURRENT EYE COLOR:
View attachment 2814021
View attachment 2814024

END STATEMENT:

THANK YOU.
are you gonna try the eye drop method

i’m going to stick with 5gs, not purely because i think it works but also for the experiment i’m conducting, what method do you use to take msm i put it in chocolate milk last night and almost threw up it tasted so bad, also have you seen negative effects from taking such a high dose of vitamin c?

Wtf, are you a pussy or is my sense of taste dull? I put all my supplement powders into a single bottle with water, shake it, and then drink it. MSM, vitamin C, glycine, NAC, potassium chloride, etc.

I take 5-7 g (so 5000-7000 mg) vitamin C daily for 5+ years. I started before looksmaxxing, because supplements are also very popular among people who go to the gym. There are zero negative effects.

won't work. lightening the white area in the eye would enhance looks

Wtf, are you a pussy or is my sense of taste dull? I put all my supplement powders into a single bottle with water, shake it, and then drink it. MSM, vitamin C, glycine, NAC, potassium chloride, etc.

I take 5-7 g (so 5000-7000 mg) vitamin C daily for 5+ years. I started before looksmaxxing, because supplements are also very popular among people who go to the gym. There are zero negative effects.
yeah idk yesterday i put it in water and it tasted like nothing i don’t know why it tasted so terrible in chocolate milk, also taking that much vitamin C is a waste, shit is water soluble so you’re likely pissing out 4-6gs of it

anything yet?

Tag me w results

• +1

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:

DOSAGE:

BRAND:
View attachment 2814019

CURRENT EYE COLOR:
View attachment 2814021
View attachment 2814024

END STATEMENT:

THANK YOU.
thank you for trying this bhai i look forward to the results

• +1

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:

DOSAGE:

BRAND:
View attachment 2814019

CURRENT EYE COLOR:
View attachment 2814021
View attachment 2814024

END STATEMENT:

THANK YOU.
Bump

ping me on post