Objective and complete analysis on eye lightening drops

D

Deleted member 65226

Iron
- LightEyez: It is nothing more than a poorly done scam, they are selling you urine for 500 USD that will not make any change in your eyes. Real testimony: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.lighteyez.com

- homemade drops: They are normally made with tyrosinase gland inhibitors such as kojic acid or Vitamin C among other derivatives of skin depigmentants. Don't be autistic, applying any depigmentant to your iris will not only not work, but will cause damage to your sclera and irritations. Regarding this, I have not found sources that support what I say since it is stupid to do a study on it, these depigmentants do not have the ability to cross the cornea and subsequently the iris.

- Generic drops: most are scam. There is a possibility that some have a rare component that can temporarily modify its pigmentation in your iris.

- Cambiarcolordeojos.com: In itself it does not seem like a scam since it has many things to support itself

• Has support/customer service via Gmail and American telephone

• It has its own testimonials page, the photos fit practically everything. Below I explain why:

IMG018
IMG019

~The same eye freckle can be seen in the same place without any obvious modification.
~If you pay attention, the shape of the eyelash is curly in both photos.
~The same wrinkles can be seen on the lower eyelid of the testimony in both photos.

Note: The testimonies take the photos. Not the company.
I am not going to analyze all the testimonies since the post would be very long.

• They maintain and say that there are no drops that clarify in a specific color and they say that they do not contain illegal ingredients in their drops like other companies. calling her scammers

• It is a registered company that has been around for more than 5 years.

But, if it really works as they say and is effective, shouldn't this be much better known?
They themselves say that they are known and that they ship internationally. Yes, that is your answer. You can see it on the page.
That's the only thing that makes me distrustful. But, being something as delicate as the eyes, many regulations and complaints from ophthalmology clinics can fall on them. I imagine that's why they don't advertise.

My Opinion: There may be a compound derived from hydrogen such as hydroquinone that can cross the cornea and reduce the melanin in the iris without going blind in the attempt, although for that you would have to spend a lot of time on something that you don't know if it will work or if it will harm you. Much better is to invest that time in getting money for stroma, since this would work and has fewer complications.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
looks like lighting to me

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65226
hydroquinone theory seems the most legit

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers