Changing my eye color!

But when are you giving up on them?
I don’t know, in 5 years? I’m 16 so it’s fine waiting that long, honestly.
Dr. Homer’s (STRŌMA’s founder) patent for the procedure should become expired soon as well so we might see more companies with the same idea pop up in the future.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and Greecgawd
I don’t know, in 5 years? I’m 16 so it’s fine waiting that long, honestly.
Dr. Homer’s (STRŌMA’s founder) patent for the procedure should become expired soon as well so we might see more companies with the same idea pop up in the future.
I mean you said it yourself blue eyes are very common where you live so why are you so keen on it, do girls there like colored eyes. Because for me it’s hazel that is common, blues are not that common

I mean you said it yourself blue eyes are very common where you live so why are you so keen on it, do girls there like colored eyes. Because for me it’s hazel that is common, blues are not that common
Regardless of them being common, they’re still preferred but that’s not the main reason, honestly. I just prefer them myself and they usually make you look beter.

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
2024 they should at least make an update tbh, but are you really serious about the Mexico guys
i am and that's my plan b if stroma don't deliver i'll go to mexico

• +1
We’re all gonna make it -Zyzz
lol i'm probably going to rope anyway but whishing you the best man knowing you're grade 4 you could get a decent ending looking colour with them

• +1
Going to try them out before doing anything to see how they feel and maybe take female opinions, then I’ll decide cuz tbh contacts are faggish af you’ll eventually get caught by your gf then she’ll dump you and go fuck natural blue eyed Chad. And tbh am I going to hide the lifts or the concealer or the contacts

Fair enough. Eye shape matters more though. If you don’t have that, color most likely won’t help much.

• +1
Take the Red Pill bud, and watch this:

Obviously green/blue looks better than brown (most of the time). But, if you have a shit shape, color won’t elevate it much.

• +1
Obviously green/blue looks better than brown (most of the time). But, if you have a shit shape, color won’t elevate it much.
That’s very obvious, but what’s better shit shape brown eyed or blue/green eyed

• +1
His eye color wasn’t that bad tbh, imo there’s no point in treatment unless you have brown eyes
What would happen if i did it with dark green

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Greecgawd
What would happen if i did it with dark green
To my knowledge the laser is used to remove the brown pigments, dark green is green with some brown pigmentations, if this is the case it will make it lighter green. Or it could be your natural hue, in that case doctor wouldn’t do it

• +1
Reactions: Lars
and he is disapointed by the result he is gonna have 6 session in mexico

btw with your starting eye color you could achieve an insanely good result
Do you think anyone would look better with blue/green eyes than they would with brown. Cuz my concern is they end up looking like contacts or fake. Do you thinks that Mexico clinic will help you with photoshoped pics and maybe contacts, would they really care about your end result, or would they just do them. Btw has anyone contacted Stroma about the release date cuz they didn’t respond to me

Do you think anyone would look better with blue/green eyes than they would with brown. Cuz my concern is they end up looking like contacts or fake. Do you thinks that Mexico clinic will help you with photoshoped pics and maybe contacts, would they really care about your end result, or would they just do them. Btw has anyone contacted Stroma about the release date cuz they didn’t respond to me

according to me when it comes to looksmaxing everything matters even if its a .00001 point psl improvement so even if you have a shitty eye area with dark eyes you would look better with a shitty eye area with lighter eyes ( darker eyes < lighter eyes).

and the after results of most laser eye changing company doesn't look fake most of the time they are barely noticable trust me i whish they could look more noticable and " fake" but rn they don't.

when it comes to stroma they used to give regular uptades on their fb page but they stopped giving any news 2 months ago ( and btw they blocked me and other questionning their results and method)

Last edited:
  • +1
according to me when it comes to looksmaxing everything matters even if its a .00001 point psl improvement so even if you have a shitty eye area with dark eyes you would look better with a shitty eye area with lighter eyes ( darker eyes < lighter eyes).

and the after results of most laser eye changing company doesn't look fake most of the time they are barely noticable trust me i whish they could look more noticable and " fake" but rn they don't.

when it comes to stroma they used to give regular uptades on their fb page but they stopped giving any news 2 months ago ( and btw they blocked me and other questionning their results and method)
The trials from what I saw on their Facebook page is only based on the applicants location, if their location is near their facility they will do it. From what I know they said: they’re not running trials in US or Canada. So if someone here on this forum can really dig up where they do their trials, you will be easily picked due to your close proximity. If someone here can just go full on FBI and maybe try to trick them by anyway to reveal their locations of trials, maybe you can fraud as an investor idk. But trust me if we know where it is it’s done.

For anyone who wants to go FBI mode their website link:

The trials from what I saw on their Facebook page is only based on the applicants location, if their location is near their facility they will do it. From what I know they said: they’re not running trials in US or Canada. So if someone here on this forum can really dig up where they do their trials, you will be easily picked due to your close proximity. If someone here can just go full on FBI and maybe try to trick them by anyway to reveal their locations of trials, maybe you can fraud as an investor idk. But trust me if we know where it is it’s done.

For anyone who wants to go FBI mode their website link:

the trial location is a clinic in costa rica , i've been following them since 2011 man so don't get your hopes to high they used to make big claims and never delivered so lets wait and see . If they don't release anything in 2025 you know then that they were just trying to scam money from their investor like most medical company that go through endless clinial trials .

Last edited:
  • +1
the trial location is a clinic in costa rica
I forgot that everyone on here is FBI, how tf did you know? They are so low key about it. I mean why not state that we are from costa rica or any surrounding countries.

44756489 D894 42EC 9667 7C357D38B1AE

I forgot that everyone on here is FBI, how tf did you know? They are so low key about it. I mean why not state that we are from costa rica or any surrounding countries.

View attachment 506381
on the group i am on there was someone enrolled in the trial and they only got one location site that is in costa rica they're lying about their other site for now

• +1
on the group i am on there was someone enrolled in the trial and they only got one location site that is in costa rica they're lying about their other site for now
I’m probably going to spam them with fake trial applicants near Costa rica and see how they respond. If this works I’ll do a genuine trial application and fly to costa rica tell them I’m living here as tourist or any shit.

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan and CopeTilliRope
I’m probably going to spam them with fake trial applicants near Costa rica and see how they respond. If this works I’ll do a genuine trial application and fly to costa rica tell them I’m living here as tourist or any shit.
yeah you could try that hopefully they're going to give an uptate on their situation post covid soon

don't want to disappoint you but most dr grimaldos results are pure shit you shoul go for yeux clairs mexico they're the best in the eye color change game rn. ( i'm part of private eye color change group where i can see before and after).

what's your grade btw?

Lifefuel tbh

Does the yeux clairs currently take appointments for procedure ? I thought theses kind of thing were not commercialy ready yet.
And do you know the price ?

• +1
Lifefuel tbh

Does the yeux clairs currently take appointments for procedure ? I thought theses kind of thing were not commercialy ready yet.
Lifefuel tbh

Dude read the thread, there are pros & cons

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Dude read the thread, there are pros & cons

I read all. Just considerating if it's worth it.
Results are overall nice. Except this one

Erf

And they probably diminish dangerousity / side effects and hide worst result but still.

• +1

View attachment 506693

And they probably diminish dangerousity / side effects and hide worst result but still.
Exactly that’s why we’re analyzing the situation rn. Wait at least 4 more years for any updates on Stroma Medical, if no developments have occurred; look into Mexico

View attachment 506693

actually thats the best you could hope for with current laser tech if your eyes are at least grade 2/3 Don't expect to get ian somerharlder tier brightness with any laser company

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
actually thats the best you could hope for with current laser tech if your eyes are at least grade 2/3 Don't expect to get ian somerharlder tier brightness with any laser company

I'm grade 4 I guess. Anyway might be cope from me but lighter blue would looks really strange with my med pheno I guess. On the other side dark blue/grey like this :

Good

This would be really good I think and I would be very satisfied with the almost no leftover around the iris.