Changing nasal tip bulbosity without changing nasofrontal angle, avoiding gay botched look

PickleTheSlayer

PickleTheSlayer

Bronze
How can I ask for what I want from rhino, which is to get a less bulbous tip from the front but without altering the side profile. Should I just show a morph? dont wanna get botched and look gay alien boyos.

Rhino is the easiest and most effective way to do this but if you have theories/threads about natty nose slimming I'd appreciate those too.

Seeking rhinoplasty to refine nasal tip without altering nasofrontal angle. Key goal: maintaining natural appearance, avoiding any unintended 'overdone' or stereotypical outcomes. Emphasizing subtlety and precision in surgical planning to ensure harmony with facial features. It's crucial to communicate desired outcomes clearly with a qualified surgeon, prioritizing a nuanced approach for a result that feels authentic and enhances individual aesthetics.

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Peoples Champ
Seeking rhinoplasty to refine nasal tip without altering nasofrontal angle. Key goal: maintaining natural appearance, avoiding any unintended 'overdone' or stereotypical outcomes. Emphasizing subtlety and precision in surgical planning to ensure harmony with facial features. It's crucial to communicate desired outcomes clearly with a qualified surgeon, prioritizing a nuanced approach for a result that feels authentic and enhances individual aesthetics.
why AI answer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back