Regarding lip lifts, midface ratio and preventing the gay botched look

panfacemogger

panfacemogger

24 y old 6'2 Germancel adhd meds enjoyer
1. Most retards here believe a lip lift looks gay because it is a surgery mostly done on women and a few results on males look like shit, it is true that you will look weird with a lip lift if your upper lip already is thick in comparison to your lower lip, in case it is thin, a lip lift with a good surgeon
isn't a bad idea.
The way to prevent the 'upper lip to thick in comparison to the lower lip' problem, is to get lip reduction during a lip lift. I'm living in Germany and there are also many doctors here providing great results for males and also lip widening surgery. I will soon get a lip lift, after my bimax tho.

There are many kinds of lip lifts, they will rarely cause bad scarring if done properly and will also rarely look gay if you don't go to a turkish slum doc and instead go to Germany.
Watch videos from Gary Linkov to find out more about lip lifts and look at his results.

2. Lips are a meme, idk how many times you've thought 'Bro, that dude has small lips', what matters is that your philtrum is fine and doesn't ruin your midface ratio, like it did with mine (Could ascend from 0.95/0.97 to 1:1 midface with it)

3. If you are insecure about getting a permanent botched result: Get either a botox lip lift or a thread lip lift (results can hold up to 1-3 years according to a doc I've spoken to)

4. Cost: Expect to pay 5000€ at a German doc, starting from 2000€.

5. Reducing your midface: A lip lift is reliable enough to reduce your midface ratio.
Second way to is supra orbital implant with nose attachment according to Giant Implants. (2mm reduction)
Third way is rhino if your nose tip is bulbous
Fourth way is OBO which no one will get here to fix eye distance (With this you won't need a lip lift)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UncDami, sportsmogger, Meister! and 2 others
Shouldn't you maybe get lip lift before bimax? I've heard lip lift will increase teeth show, and we know that you can reduce lip lift with bimax.

Also, how tf will a supra implant with "nose attachment" reduce midface length? WTF even is a "nose attachment"?

Shouldn't you maybe get lip lift before bimax? I've heard lip lift will increase teeth show, and we know that you can reduce lip lift with bimax.

Also, how tf will a supra implant with "nose attachment" reduce midface length? WTF even is a "nose attachment"?
Lip positioning can get changed with bimax, with a lip lift after bimax u can solve a lip asymmetry or lip flaws better than before bimax imo. But yes, you're right, it will increase teeth show. It's still better to do it after a bimax imo. Lip width is something that can change drastically too with bimax.

2516170 1630094699484

Regarding ur second question: It's an implant made by @RealSurgerymax which drops down on the upper nose

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and RealSurgerymax
Lip positioning can get changed with bimax, with a lip lift after bimax u can solve a lip asymmetry or lip flaws better than before bimax imo. But yes, you're right, it will increase teeth show. It's still better to do it after a bimax imo. Lip width is something that can change drastically too with bimax.

View attachment 2538395

Regarding ur second question: It's an implant made by @RealSurgerymax which drops down on the upper nose
Can I see a photo of an example of said implant? Sounds interesting.

• Woah
Reactions: UncDami and Deleted member 19766
Is that a forehead implant? Also will that make nose bridge higher or something?
Yeah.

Second question is something I can't answer tho, I just know it reduces the nose length.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Yeah.

Second question is something I can't answer tho, I just know it reduces the nose length.
i just wonder if i could get it after i get my nose bridge fixed (its low right now and i will get a graft during my rhino so it looks high), i think the answer is def yes but i just wanna be sure
@RealSurgerymax

i just wonder if i could get it after i get my nose bridge fixed (its low right now and i will get a graft during my rhino so it looks high), i think the answer is def yes but i just wanna be sure
@RealSurgerymax
U have a great amount of surgeries ahead of you buddy boyo, I wish you the best of luck on your journey.
Just don't be a rotter and actually do surgery in the future. I'm saving up rn too.

• +1
Reactions: UncDami and Deleted member 19766
U have a great amount of surgeries ahead of you buddy boyo, I wish you the best of luck on your journey.
Just don't be a rotter and actually do surgery in the future. I'm saving up rn too.
yeah im getting bimax+rhino in january

• +1
Reactions: UncDami
yeah im getting bimax+rhino in january
jfl at your larp faggot. you seemed the only serious one about hardmaxxing but instead you rot day by day.

OBO will be a reality soon brother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and mvp2v1
1. Most retards here believe a lip lift looks gay because it is a surgery mostly done on women and a few results on males look like shit, it is true that you will look weird with a lip lift if your upper lip already is thick in comparison to your lower lip, in case it is thin, a lip lift with a good surgeon
isn't a bad idea.
The way to prevent the 'upper lip to thick in comparison to the lower lip' problem, is to get lip reduction during a lip lift. I'm living in Germany and there are also many doctors here providing great results for males and also lip widening surgery. I will soon get a lip lift, after my bimax tho.

There are many kinds of lip lifts, they will rarely cause bad scarring if done properly and will also rarely look gay if you don't go to a turkish slum doc and instead go to Germany.
Watch videos from Gary Linkov to find out more about lip lifts and look at his results.

2. Lips are a meme, idk how many times you've thought 'Bro, that dude has small lips', what matters is that your philtrum is fine and doesn't ruin your midface ratio, like it did with mine (Could ascend from 0.95/0.97 to 1:1 midface with it)

3. If you are insecure about getting a permanent botched result: Get either a botox lip lift or a thread lip lift (results can hold up to 1-3 years according to a doc I've spoken to)

4. Cost: Expect to pay 5000€ at a German doc, starting from 2000€.

5. Reducing your midface: A lip lift is reliable enough to reduce your midface ratio.
Second way to is supra orbital implant with nose attachment according to Giant Implants. (2mm reduction)
Third way is rhino if your nose tip is bulbous
Fourth way is OBO which no one will get here to fix eye distance (With this you won't need a lip lift)
Can I be saved with a lip lift?

View attachment 2538395

jeez i almost look like the top guy. Any other way to fix this?

View attachment 2538395

who is the surgeon that did this bimax?
can you name me some german surgeons for lip lift? thx