• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, zan, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel and gooner23
he's way too low trust to have any appeal
yea still could model there was this bloatmaxxed asian that was a model and he was pretty popular on tiktok he has like this spiked buzzcut don't remember his name tho

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and roids
yea still could model there was this bloatmaxxed asian that was a model and he was pretty popular on tiktok he has like this spiked buzzcut don't remember his name tho
He was ugly and irritating as fuck i would throw hands just cause he exists

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah and gooner23
Why is Brazilian music so shit

eyes did not get the social distancing message

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
for asians extremely chinky eyes + decent zygos means you can model in the west, doesn't mean he'll have any appeal, I hard mog him not even being narcy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aspiringexcel and gooner23
for asians extremely chinky eyes + decent zygos means you can model in the west, doesn't mean he'll have any appeal, I hard mog him not even being narcy
i mean theoretically meraki would appeal mog in central and east europe and the west just by his matches alone shows that he had high appeal despite .org thinking he was pushing subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and seethe
i mean theoretically meraki would appeal mog in central and east europe and the west just by his matches alone shows that he had high appeal despite .org thinking he was pushing subhuman
"appeal mog" niggga he looks like shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cytoplasm and gooner23
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, gooner23 and aspiringexcel
Mostly his fwhr and lower/full face ratio. Mirin his nosejob and lip filler tho
Looks god in this video

But his body haloes him hard. U facemog him tho
F6c8b4ac4b1a43f0e8fa7f8e8396ebce

rate this dude, has high appeal but i don't think he mogs the dude i posted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_ and aspiringexcel
rice with buzzcut is death sentence most of the time
yakuza bloatmaxx buzzcuit god tho still can pull bitches with it but it does sound like the asianmasculinity method

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and seethe
ugly hot maybe

is that hayden lmao ik him irl he is narcy asf
wouldn't be surprised most asians are, king henry do sound nice asf tho most SEA people tend to be nice even if they get shit on

wouldn't be surprised most asians are, king henry do sound nice asf tho most SEA people tend to be nice even if they get shit on
henry is narcy irl as well lmao there are very few actually gl asians (not appealmaxxed recessed stussycels) ik, much less gl asians that are humble

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and gooner23
20 million views because hes frauding as NEA

Im not even joking so many SEAmonkeys do that

And hes htn
i meannn shiii if the average htn is pulling in 20 million views and 2 million followers @Insomniacs needs to be posting thirst traps or some shit but i doubt he will pull any where close to hayden and insomniacs is only like an inch taller than me

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and aspiringexcel
i meannn shiii if the average htn is pulling in 20 million views and 2 million followers @Insomniacs needs to be posting thirst traps or some shit but i doubt he will pull any where close to hayden and insomniacs is only like an inch taller than me
i have 30+ slays in china + japan + singapore but sure

• Woah
what does @Insomniacs look like

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and LowTierVitoBss
i have 30+ slays in china + japan + singapore but sure
bros been busy asf wtf! i have never even left my country, are you rich or something? only meraki could pull 20 million views on tiktok on a thirst trap :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and seethe
I got the same lower third and zygos as this guy, but his eye area mog mine brutally

he's aesthetic af though, mirin.

• Woah
if he had good hair everyone here would rate him chang

• +1