changlite?

Yes? Harmony over bones, op guy has shit harmony and features , hello?
i gotta disagree bruh, i mean multiple people were rating him basically chang and i agree with those ratings was like god damn this dude crazy looking TO ME personally. Maybe you think hes truly htn or below

• Hmm...
Reactions: seethe
Unique chang model looks but also very low appeal at the same time

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
i gotta disagree bruh, i mean multiple people were rating him basically chang and i agree with those ratings was like god damn this dude crazy looking TO ME personally. Maybe you think hes truly htn or below
None of my fellow rice niggas rated him higher than htn, you value Dalit’s opinion over ours, got it.
nigga kys too
Eat shit faggot subdog

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gooner23 and Omen
is this changlite jfl
but he mogs me.

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and gooner23
i kinda see it?

• So Sad
ngl why does he kinda just a little bit, look retarded.
he has a bunch of shitty pics and glow up pics so its a bit muddied but jsut from the one i posted and this one

im like confident hes changlite

he has a bunch of shitty pics and glow up pics so its a bit muddied but jsut from the one i posted and this one

im like confident hes changlite

now we're talking. this is a changlite. I don't know why he cut his hair, looks retarded and uglier. wayy much better with that hair

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and gooner23
now we're talking. this is a changlite. I don't know why he cut his hair, looks retarded and uglier. wayy much better with that hair
all asians disagree im like the only asian rating him changlite so idek at this point not gonna change my opinion tho its basicalyl a one tier difference

all asians disagree im like the only asian rating him changlite so idek at this point not gonna change my opinion tho its basicalyl a one tier difference
longer hair = changlite. I don't see the changlite in the shorter hair tbh. his features are good but i just don't see it.

• So Sad
wut?

• JFL
how does he compare?

I think this dude is a higher appeal version of the tiktoker

• +1

I think this dude is a higher appeal version of the tiktoker
got the taehyung pheno its instant changlite no matter what, i wasn't rating op from appeal he just reminded me of something like an asian elias de poot, there was another dude with a similar pheno but dude was big asf too

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Striking but not attractive.

that man has a big titty latina gf whos worshipping his dick rn while incels argue about his psl :ogre: