Changs have the highest ceiling.

I also major in CS lmao, you are undeniably low IQ my guy
How many leetcodes have you solved? Do you know any Scheme Theory? If not you are my bitch.

this is the most absurd thing you could say

Although I disagree I can kinda understand why youd say that for asian men(no homo) but in no way do asian women fog white women :feelskek:
nigga must be indian the way he coping no Indian every is touching a Tyrone’s smv unless he’s White passing chad and at the point it doesn’t even count and whites women fog so hard

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
nigga must be indian the way he coping no Indian every is touching a Tyrone’s sav unless he’s White passing chad and at the point it doesn’t even count and whites women fog so hard
yeah lol jfl at thinking chadrones are mogged by indians

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
How many leetcodes have you solved? Do you know any Scheme Theory? If not you are my bitch.
Obviously I’m a freshman so I’m learning leetcode but you’re still an abused nigcel anyway since you have an obsession with getting buck broken by ricecels jfllll

• +1
i dont think flexing leetcode is really a flex, like what kind of internships have you gotten

niggas being low iq as always

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
i dont think flexing leetcode is really a flex, like what kind of internships have you gotten
1 application, 1 offer, 1 acceptance, as a '27

Obviously I’m a freshman so I’m learning leetcode but you’re still an abused nigcel anyway since you have an obsession with getting buck broken by ricecels jfllll
ricecels are better than us lmao. you just cope because of your ego.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and wishIwasSalludon
The only type of Changs I see that slay irl are the typical slayer archetype ones, i.e tall good looking and robust
there was a study done which confirms this

I have no ego, you are just projecting

Asians and “Changs” have shit tier SMV unless they fit the stereotypical slayer pheno i.e tall robust and gl

The average rice is a manlet with shit facial development and a small penis :lul: if you were a MTN Asian you’d be here seething about Asian SMV being in the ground

Asians have the strongest jaws, natural hunter eyes and the strongest cheekbones
They are however cucked by high buccal fat and short height
Hunter eyes 😂 u mean monolid

• +1
cant you just take his word for it man
i can theres only 7 companies registered for 40/hr i can trust if its one of those, but he most likely had to lie with his graduation date

• +1
I have no ego, you are just projecting

Asians and “Changs” have shit tier SMV unless they fit the stereotypical slayer pheno i.e tall robust and gl

The average rice is a manlet with shit facial development and a small penis :lul: if you were a MTN Asian you’d be here seething about Asian SMV being in the ground
how am i projecting im black i don't benefit from speaking the truth.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, UZB_Strebl and nigkook
  • You will work on individual and group projects focused on the full project life-cycle
  • You will collaborate with business leaders and key stakeholders to brainstorm on how to solve the challenge
  • Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree with the expectation that degree will be obtained between December 2024 and August 2025
  • Must be returning to the course of study following completion of the internship
    those are the requirements so i assume you lied by almost 3 years for your graduation date

how am i projecting im black i don't benefit from speaking the truth.
I've seen like 2 black guys like you in zoomer trader's comment section.
Brocel trust, Facially aesthetic wise blacks might not have enough appeal they still have the bbc halo. If you have a big bulge you can easily shoot with some only fans whore tbh :feelsokman:

• JFL
this site despises gooks so prepare for banter
tbh out of all the non white major races asians probably get the least hate here

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Complete opposite of that. Whites have the weakest cheekbones, Asians have the strongest ones
hes talking about height not projection whites do have weak cheekbones in general tho, need to bonesmash asap

I'm not a rice, I'm a black, and I genuinely believe out of the Chad Phenotypes, Koreans have the highest ceiling, a good Maesthetic Korean would mog every single white ever. Even I acknowledge how good looking Asians can get, if they can also appeal to Masculine energy, they will truly be unmoggable. The closest I seen to this was EdwardZo when he is dressing normally. Good luck ascending ricecels.
which changs mog white chads? edwardzo uses more makeup than girls and definitely doesnt mog white chads like prime pitt.

also id think most asians really lack masculine features and need to kpop/prettyboy max instead of appealing to masculine energy

circle faces just come from abnormally high fat percentages from what i can see
are you talking about in general or for asians specifically?

asians tend to be brachycephalic so that also contributes to the problem
View attachment 2650870
i mean still some asians still hold a shit ton of fat even at sub 10% bf which is insane, someone pmed his stage ready physique and his fat literally lost nothing from 20% to like 5% same as leel_lem

• +1
i mean still some asians still hold a shit ton of fat even at sub 10% bf which is insane, someone pmed his stage ready physique and his fat literally lost nothing from 20% to like 5% same as leel_lem
true, but on the upside its also why asians tend to age better than other races.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
white mogs keep coping😂