Changs have the highest ceiling.

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
I'm not a rice, I'm a black, and I genuinely believe out of the Chad Phenotypes, Koreans have the highest ceiling, a good Maesthetic Korean would mog every single white ever. Even I acknowledge how good looking Asians can get, if they can also appeal to Masculine energy, they will truly be unmoggable. The closest I seen to this was EdwardZo when he is dressing normally. Good luck ascending ricecels.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rand anon, forevermirin and 17 others
Image result for side profile asian flat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rand anon, wishIwasSalludon and 8 others
I agree
but most are boneless

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
I'm not a rice, I'm a black, and I genuinely believe out of the Chad Phenotypes, Koreans have the highest ceiling, a good Maesthetic Korean would mog every single white ever. Even I acknowledge how good looking Asians can get, if they can also appeal to Masculine energy, they will truly be unmoggable. The closest I seen to this was EdwardZo when he is dressing normally. Good luck ascending ricecels.
smv wise or psl

Holy cope 😹

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, rand anon, Jamaldickjavontus and 6 others
Holy cope 😹
No I'm being serious, even the best looking whites have this odd ogre-like feel to them, but top tier asians seem really... beautiful, their features are really the most aesthetic for both genders, of course the average chad mogs the average chang, and average whites mog the average asian, but I don't think a white can ever reach the potential asians, especially koreans, have.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, forevermirin, BrahminBoss and 5 others
this site despises gooks so prepare for banter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, nigkook, Kazakh Theist and 2 others
Asians have the strongest jaws, natural hunter eyes and the strongest cheekbones
They are however cucked by high buccal fat and short height

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nigkook, rand anon, BrahminBoss and 4 others
Asians have the strongest jaws, natural hunter eyes and the strongest cheekbones
Asian eyes arent hunter eyes hunter eyes are about bones asians dont have good browridge projection

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, rand anon, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
Asian eyes arent hunter eyes hunter eyes are about bones asians dont have good browridge projection
true, if i had deeper set eyes i probably wouldn't have super feminine eyes, my eye brow ridge is uber juvenile and it makes my whole face look like a femboy :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
What does browridge projection have to do with your cantal tilt and eye shape?

• Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and efidescontinuado
Guy sucking door knob

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, mogger10, rand anon and 8 others
The truth is hunter eyes are worse than Asians with double eyelids. This is basic blackpill theory, otherwise you are a bluepiller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Amadeus
And low ass cheekbones

Complete opposite of that. Whites have the weakest cheekbones, Asians have the strongest ones
Projection is different from height. Yes Asians have a lot of projection but the height is low so they have circle faces

Projection is different from height. Yes Asians have a lot of projection but the height is low so they have circle faces
circle faces just come from abnormally high fat percentages from what i can see

No, Changs have the lowest looks ceiling amongst all Chads, and are a rarity. White Chads have the highest looks ceiling. This thread is cope.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, wishIwasSalludon and efidescontinuado
This thread got posted in the sfcel jbw coper discord, prepare for autists.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I disagree with this. I will say Chads have the highest ceiling and will always have it. Followed closely by Chadrones.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Heinrich Schmidt
I disagree with this. I will say Chads have the highest ceiling and will always have it. Followed closely by Chadrones.
Chadrones have the lowest ceiling out of all races.

• JFL
Reactions: mogger10, wishIwasSalludon, Kazakh Theist and 2 others
OP is another projecting black nigga lol
What does that even mean? Projecting about what? You are a bluepill coper, look at Instagram, there are no Chadrones in sight, there are mostly Chads, then Tyrones, then Changs, then ......, no Chadrones. This is even in the West where there are a lot of Tyangs and Chadrones, racemixing as a Black is cursed

tbh manchu korean phenotype is quite masculine they have wide faces too, but i think that native siberians and some north american natives are most masculine mongoloids

@gooner23

while thai or vietnamese most feminine

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
grey gook coper classic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830
they all look like boneless faggots

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
What does that even mean? Projecting about what? You are a bluepill coper, look at Instagram, there are no Chadrones in sight, there are mostly Chads, then Tyrones, then Changs, then ......, no Chadrones. This is even in the West where there are a lot of Tyangs and Chadrones, racemixing as a Black is cursed
Lightskins have infinitely more appeal than pure black guys, I see lightskin Tyrone’s posted more than I see brown/dark skins, just lol at you

Lightskins have infinitely more appeal than pure black guys, I see lightskin Tyrone’s posted more than I see brown/dark skins, just lol at you
I'm a lightskin lmao. I wish I was blacker.

I'm a lightskin lmao. I wish I was blacker.
@Blackgymmax Handle this champ

Being giga dark as a black will always be a slight falio regardless of what you say, lightskin and colored eyes mog shitskin and T50 eyes

Obviously I’m not saying a black slayer would suffer from this in any way but a equal level light skin would always mog an equal level dark skin

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Bait or Mental Retardation

Bait or Mental Retardation
The only type of Changs I see that slay irl are the typical slayer archetype ones, i.e tall good looking and robust

Muh K-pop Changs only have appeal to middle schoolers

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and murdah
The only type of Changs I see that slay irl are the typical slayer archetype ones, i.e tall good looking and robust

Correct. But how often do u see the former lol

I'm goodlooking for a semi-Mutt with two Dut

You are a bluepill coper. European Stacies betabuxx for K-Pop Changs. Chang SMV > White > Latin > Black > Indian > Chadrones, there is evidence.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, wishIwasSalludon and murdah
ye ive seen 100s of asians don't think a single one of them fit the kpop category, koreans that are westernized all cater to slayer changs.

You are a bluepill coper. European Stacies betabuxx for K-Pop Changs. Chang SMV > White > Latin > Black > Indian > Chadrones, there is evidence.
No fucking way, I know you’re trolling now. Indian>Chadrone? lmao

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and efidescontinuado
Brown/Black Indians are below Chadrone, but the White Aryan Indians are moggers with colored eyes usually.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: mogger10, murdah and Kamui
Rarely lmao, I only ever knew 1 Asian slayer in HS he was a tall Filipino hoope

OP is low IQ nevermind lmao, don’t even entertain it

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, FBl and murdah
Rarely lmao, I only ever knew 1 Asian slayer in HS he was a tall Filipino hoope

OP is low IQ nevermind lmao, don’t even entertain it
I'm a Math + CS Major who enjoys reading High literature fucking thugnigger, I don't want the likes of you calling me low iq

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook
The truth is hunter eyes are worse than Asians with double eyelids. This is basic blackpill theory, otherwise you are a bluepiller
Yep you actually don’t want “hunter eyes” aka low pfh to pfl ratio as an Asian, the less skin covering the the better. You want double eyelids and eye height

That’s where Mongolians and whatever suffer, they have robust bones but the eyes failo too much imo

they all look like fucking faggots tho so it evens out

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Kamui
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga and murdah
I'm a Math + CS Major who enjoys reading High literature fucking thugnigger, I don't want the likes of you calling me low iq
I also major in CS lmao, you are undeniably low IQ my guy

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and murdah