• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Extra Chromosome, JellyBelly and 5 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Extra Chromosome, UltraExtremeIntense and 5 others
:chad: no postwall roasties for him.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
He can easily get any attractive young girl he wants, he doesn’t need to settle for disgusting old hags like most men do.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, The Dude Abides, Extra Chromosome and 9 others
can you really blame him...

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, The Dude Abides, JellyBelly and 2 others
He can easily get any attractive young girl he wants, he doesn’t need to settle for disgusting old hags like most men do.
He can get a 12 year old if he wanted, make it public, go to court for it, and get off with 1 month probation if he wanted to, and then get a GoFundMe page started by foids, 99% funded by foids, to bribe the legal system into taking it off his records.
But if Billy Betabuxx whose PSL is 1/10 accidentally watches CP (0's and 1's on a computer chip, mind you, not flesh and blood) for 0.001 seconds he gets 20 years in prison and is condemned by cucks and foids alike

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, heroinfather, Autist and 6 others
Pretty sure it has been already shared here.

Guy is a baller tbh. There are stories of him having orgies with like college girls and shit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and dogtown
He deserves it. He could date underage girl and he could get away with it.

That's my main goal. I always do stupid shit and when you're attractive you can get away with it. I want to be able to touch a girl wherever I want and have her not be mad. I want to live life on sandbox mode.

He deserves it. He could date underage girl and he could get away with it.

That's my main goal. I always do stupid shit and when you're attractive you can get away with it. I want to be able to touch a girl wherever I want and have her not be mad. I want to live life on sandbox mode.
Lol, that is what I was saying. A guy like him could get off easy for that sorta thing. However, if a cuck tries to even look a 1's and 0's on a computer screen of an underage girl, it's over for him.

He can get a 12 year old if he wanted, make it public, go to court for it, and get off with 1 month probation if he wanted to, and then get a GoFundMe page started by foids, 99% funded by foids, to bribe the legal system into taking it off his records.
But if Billy Betabuxx whose PSL is 1/10 accidentally watches CP (0's and 1's on a computer chip, mind you, not flesh and blood) for 0.001 seconds he gets 20 years in prison and is condemned by cucks and foids alike
Halo effect is brutal. This society is a joke

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, JellyBelly, fendER and 1 other person
Wonder what kind of shit hollywood has made him do behind the scenes. Lots of child actors get molested. I believe he started at 16 but thats still a vulnerable age. I hope he was too old for them, they really are sickos in hollywood. It needs to all burn and they need to hang.

Having top-tier lms allows you to be the selector of women