What Leonardo Dicaprio Made Me Realise about Women

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
Women dont really hate on ugly men.

They hate on men who are attractive to women. They dont want you to succeed.
They want you to settle for them when they get old so they can take your money in divorce

Case in point is Leo. I made a thread on Lookism a couple years back of how Roastie women were insulting
his looks and saying he lost his looks and that he is ugly now.
Now 99% of the women saying that were also below average/out of shape/ ugly or old themselves.
And im sure most of the women saying that were angry he dont date above 25.

Meanwhile they hating on him, he is on a yatch playing with 15 pretty girls all below 25.

I notice average and unattractive women will hate on Men who are goodlooking or who
have potential to attract beautiful women. I seen it happen to goodlooking men I went to school with as well.

Even had some ugly girl roasting me during the day, but at night I met a former Miss Universe contestant who said
I was GL and was flirting.
GL men or Masc Men with Morals and High Value do better with GL women since they are not as bitter and angry at life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, spark, p0lishsubhuman and 7 others

They want you to settle for them when they get old so they can take your money in divorce

Case in point is Leo. I made a thread on Lookism a couple years back of how Roastie women were insulting
Now 99% of the women saying that were also below average/out of shape/ ugly or old themselves.

Meanwhile they hating on him, he is on a yatch playing with 15 pretty girls all below 25.

I notice average and unattractive women will hate on Men who are goodlooking or who
have potential to attract beautiful women. I seen it happen to goodlooking men I went to school with as well.

Even had some ugly girl roasting me during the day, but at night I met a former Miss Universe contestant who said
GL men do better with GL women since they are not as bitter and angry at life.
Hmmmm

Prime Leo stole your oneitis it’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, murdah and nathan
Women “hate” Leo because he is a constant reminder to aging women that they’re done.

In reality, his prime years will halo him forever, even after he passes away. Women will never forget prime Dicaprio, the one who stole their heart.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, albe.ORG, Almost Chadlite and 9 others
He probably is like a DILF to women now. He must be especially appealing to girls with daddy issues or something.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
He probably is like a DILF to women now. He must be especially appealing to girls with daddy issues or something.
They are attracted to his genetics lol, genetics never age.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

GL men or Masc Men with Morals and High Value do better with GL women since they are not as bitter and angry at life.
yeah theyre bullying him for looking less attractive at like 50 years old, like what do u expect lol

when women talk about how men are trash how men are nothing how men are worthless they ain't talking about DiCaprio

they're talking about YOU and other sub5s (in fact about all sub8s really)

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Women “hate” Leo because he is a constant reminder to aging women that they’re done.

In reality, his prime years will halo him forever, even after he passes away. Women will never forget prime Dicaprio, the one who stole their heart.
Pretty much. They wouldn't hate him if the dated women his age.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
when women talk about how men are trash how men are nothing how men are worthless they ain't talking about DiCaprio

they're talking about YOU and other sub5s (in fact about all sub8s really)
i like how you subtley excluded yourself from being a sub8 or sub 5. Sure bro you are brad pitt 9/10 who women love. Not.

No you are wrong, when they say all men are trash, they are referring to the bad boy (who is also sub 8)
who banged them and ghosted them or who refuse to pay child support, then they extrapolate that experience to include all men by generalizing all men.

Also I dont care if women attack my looks since most of them are ugly to me, out of shape and worst of all they are ugly on the inside and are horrible human beings. I dont care if evil subhuman women dont like me. The feeling is mutual.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
i like how you subtley excluded yourself from being a sub8 or sub 5. Sure bro you are brad pitt 9/10 who women love. Not.

No you are wrong, when they say all men are trash, they are referring to the bad boy (who is also sub 8)
who banged them and ghosted them or who refuse to pay child support, then they extrapolate that experience to include all men by generalizing all men.

Also I dont care if women attack my looks since most of them are ugly to me, out of shape and worst of all they are ugly on the inside and are horrible human beings. I dont care if evil subhuman women dont like me. The feeling is mutual.
I didn't exclude myself lmao. Women hate me too.

stopped reading yet another one of your gay retarded threads

Leo is still above average looking and is well known
funny how you hate my threads so much yet you keeping reading them, commenting and watching plus you have a negative rep ratio. definition of a hater.

and yes asshole, they dont hate ugly men usually, they pity them and leave them alone. Ugly men dont get attacked by women most of the time.
Women hate on average men and goodlooking men, you have no life experience so you wouldnt know, you stupid incel basment dweller.