Goodlooking with options.
Popular
Unpopular
Average
Thin
In Shape
Fat
Good job, unemployed, poor, rich etc.

I just hate the huge pressure on men to look like a male model, be strong, be popular, be rich,
achieve so much, and be attractive to women, most of whom are wicked and evil.

Women really are shallow as hell and will only be interested in you if you are Goodlooking and/or rich/popular and able bodied.
The happiest I was in my life was when I was studying the bible and pursuing my undergrad with my hobbies.
My happiness came from within, from God. I didnt care about women.

Im just tired and done with it all. I cant live the rest of my life worrying if some bitch doesnt think I look good enough, or tall enough or buff enough or have
a prestigious enough job, enough resources, big house, car etc. whilst she is a piece of crap who has nothing and will
create hell for the man she marries/dates regardless of whether she is goodlooking or not.

Im done with this blackpill shit too, I want peace, happiness and joy, I achieved it a number of times in the past
when I sought happines within and not from this evil fucked up society and fucked up humans around me.

I wish I could go back to when I was 19/20 and just have nothing to do with women and pursue my peace and happiness and financial freedom.
Women are a fucking waste of time, really they are. Unless you find a rare good one who is also GL then you better off alone.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, denthegodking, copemaxxeer and 6 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 57464, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
This sentiment will leave your body in a blink of an eye the moment a girl gives you even the slightest bit of affection :lul:

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
This sentiment will leave your body in a blink of an eye the moment a girl gives you even the slightest bit of affection :lul:
a girl?
i literally was set up by a friend with a girl who kept begging me to text her back recently.
i didnt even respond since she is below my standards.
so no not true.

as I said above unless she is GL with a good personality, i done care about foids.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
a girl?
i literally was set up by a friend with a girl who kept begging me to text her back recently.
i didnt even respond since she is below my standards.
so no not true.

as I said above unless she is GL with a good personality, i done care about foids.
Absolute fakecel. I hope you remain in your self-imposed misery.

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Absolute fakecel. I hope you remain in your self-imposed misery.
why?
she is subhuman to me, why the fuck you want me to get with a subhuman?

why?
she is subhuman to me, why the fuck you want me to get with a subhuman?
Because she actually desires you. Why you acting like a bitch? May you come across many more subhumans in this life.

Because she actually desires you. Why you acting like a bitch? May you come across many more subhumans in this life.
Might be hard for you to comprehend, but life/everything isn't only about girls and people have standarts

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns
Might be hard for you to comprehend, but life/everything isn't only about girls and people have standarts
52127   SoyBooru

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer