How to rich girlfriendmaxx?

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Silver
I need help, im getting tired of random whores from tinder I need to rich girlfriendmaxx who will support my lazy ass. So I need a girl who earns lots of money she can even be a mid tier girl idc if she earns enough money and ima be like a stay at home boyfriend who cooks, masturbate while gf is away and when she gets home imma fuck the living shit out of her. Where can I find rich girls? Any tips, suggestions?

Find old lonely rich woman, only works if you're good looking and have a big dick.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues
Does good face and height compensate being broke generally

Find old lonely rich woman, only works if you're good looking and have a big dick.
yea elderly women always compliment me and my dick is crazy

Ah I found you in another thread coping about status, you seem insecure!

Does good face and height compensate being broke generally
im not broke my parents are doing well but I neva had a job neetmaxxing in university

I need help, im getting tired of random whores from tinder I need to rich girlfriendmaxx who will support my lazy ass. So I need a girl who earns lots of money she can even be a mid tier girl idc if she earns enough money and ima be like a stay at home boyfriend who cooks, masturbate while gf is away and when she gets home imma fuck the living shit out of her. Where can I find rich girls? Any tips, suggestions?
Being Chadlite minimum with big dick and tall

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Ah I found you in another thread coping about status, you seem insecure!
blocked polish toilet cleaner, you are unbelievably low IQ it's unreal.

blocked polish toilet cleaner, you are unbelievably low IQ it's unreal.
English people are too lazy to work! they want to sit at home while stacy is railed with bbc!

You still need to be minimum htn

Life doesnt start till high htn
thats not a problem, plus like I said lots of 40-50 yo women compliment my look when im with my mom etc

thats not a problem, plus like I said lots of 40-50 yo women compliment my look when im with my mom etc
Same with me
I’m still khhv

It doesnt matter bro 40-50 yo women complement anything

Unless you’ve been rated htn-high htn consistently dont expect snit

Same with me
I’m still khhv

It doesnt matter bro 40-50 yo women complement anything

Unless you’ve been rated htn-high htn consistently dont expect snit
I mean Iv been with plenty of hoes from bumble, yubo, tinder, badoo etc since age of 17 im 24 now. Girls dont give a shit about htn-chad etc rating they dont even know what the fuck is that . plenty girl told me im good looking so it means something bro. Funny thing is more youngins are into me 18-22 and 40-50 Iv never really been with a girl around 24-25 maybe coz im also a neetmaxxer who wakes up around 13:00 and doing literally nothing all day expect sometimes I go to my university classes.

I mean Iv been with plenty of hoes from bumble, yubo, tinder, badoo etc since age of 17 im 24 now. Girls dont give a shit about htn-chad etc rating they dont even know what the fuck is that . plenty girl told me im good looking so it means something bro. Funny thing is more youngins are into me 18-22 and 40-50 Iv never really been with a girl around 24-25 maybe coz im also a neetmaxxer who wakes up around 13:00 and doing literally nothing all day expect sometimes I go to my university classes.
Pm face if ur fine with it

Ur probably high mtn

Pm face if ur fine with it

Ur probably high mtn
I would pm u bro but I already wrote so many not so nice shit on this forum :lul::lul::lul::lul: Im kinda afraid to add my face to this site

I would pm u bro but I already wrote so many not so nice shit on this forum :lul::lul::lul::lul: Im kinda afraid to add my face to this site
Just pm it wont be on the sit

Plus no one here is innocent either jfl

or that just a chadfish tinder haha

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth