ChatGPT writes about Looksmax.org

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
Certainly! Looksmax.org is an online community platform primarily focused on discussions related to self-improvement, particularly in the realm of physical appearance enhancement. The website serves as a forum where individuals, predominantly males, engage in conversations centered around grooming, fitness, fashion, cosmetic procedures, and other methods aimed at improving their appearance.

Looksmax.org has gained attention for its controversial content and the nature of its discussions. Members often exchange advice, experiences, and opinions on various techniques to enhance physical attractiveness. These discussions can range from fitness routines and skincare tips to more controversial topics such as plastic surgery and other cosmetic procedures.

However, it's important to note that the platform's content can be polarizing. Some individuals view the discussions as a means of seeking support and guidance for their self-improvement journey. At the same time, others criticize the platform for potentially promoting unrealistic beauty standards, fostering body dysmorphia, and encouraging extreme measures to attain societal ideals of attractiveness.

The anonymity of the internet can sometimes lead to unchecked advice or harmful suggestions, potentially impacting vulnerable individuals seeking guidance. As such, the platform's influence and impact on its users remain topics of debate within broader conversations surrounding mental health, body image, and the societal pressures associated with physical appearance.

Ultimately, Looksmax.org stands as a testament to the complex interplay between personal appearance, societal expectations, and the online communities that form around these topics. It offers a space for individuals to engage in discussions about self-improvement but also raises concerns about the potential risks and ethical considerations associated with such forums.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Spiritualcell, Mainstream and 1 other person
2021 btw

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, flippasav and SecularIslamist
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell and SecularIslamist
Certainly! Looksmax.org is an online community platform primarily focused on discussions related to self-improvement, particularly in the realm of physical appearance enhancement. The website serves as a forum where individuals, predominantly males, engage in conversations centered around grooming, fitness, fashion, cosmetic procedures, and other methods aimed at improving their appearance.

Looksmax.org has gained attention for its controversial content and the nature of its discussions. Members often exchange advice, experiences, and opinions on various techniques to enhance physical attractiveness. These discussions can range from fitness routines and skincare tips to more controversial topics such as plastic surgery and other cosmetic procedures.

However, it's important to note that the platform's content can be polarizing. Some individuals view the discussions as a means of seeking support and guidance for their self-improvement journey. At the same time, others criticize the platform for potentially promoting unrealistic beauty standards, fostering body dysmorphia, and encouraging extreme measures to attain societal ideals of attractiveness.

The anonymity of the internet can sometimes lead to unchecked advice or harmful suggestions, potentially impacting vulnerable individuals seeking guidance. As such, the platform's influence and impact on its users remain topics of debate within broader conversations surrounding mental health, body image, and the societal pressures associated with physical appearance.

Ultimately, Looksmax.org stands as a testament to the complex interplay between personal appearance, societal expectations, and the online communities that form around these topics. It offers a space for individuals to engage in discussions about self-improvement but also raises concerns about the potential risks and ethical considerations associated with such forums.
Ask it to summarise ramblings of @Xangsane and @Ritalincel also other 2020/2021cels

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Spiritualcell, Xangsane and 2 others
I wonder if I got ChatGPT 4, would it talk about the events that transpired on this forum in 2023?
I might actually buy ChatGpt4 for this reason...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
ask his thoughts about badg69

• +1
I thought it would be worse honestly.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, enchanted_elixir and Spiritualcell
I might actually but ChatGpt4 for this reason...
I wonder if I got ChatGPT 4, would it talk about the events that transpired on this forum in 2023?

I've chat GPT 4.

This is what it says:
Untitled

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and SecularIslamist
chat GPT was created by computer incels of course it would like .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, FrankUnderwood, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
Saint Hamudi is a term that might refer to a figure within online communities discussing aesthetics, looks, or self-improvement. The specific origin or identity of Saint Hamudi might vary depending on the context or community in which the term is used. In some cases, it could be a nickname or a reference to an influential or notable individual within those communities known for their insights, advice, or contributions related to self-improvement, particularly in the realm of appearance and aesthetics.

JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and SecularIslamist
Ask it to summarise the posts of SecularIslamist on loksmax.org and what kind of person he is.
ask his thoughts about badg69
Ask it to summarise ramblings of @Xangsane and @Ritalincel also other 2020/2021cels
I don't think it can.

You can't visit a user's profile unless you are logged in.
Although ChatGPT 4 can access websites, I don't believe it can log into them.

This likely means that a user's posts aren't indexed on Google.
Therefore, unless a thread's title includes a user's name, threads from that user won't appear when chat GPT 4 tries to search.

If you know a work around, I'm willing to try it.

Untitled

In the first message it's talking about this account:
https://forum.****************/members/xangsane.24260/

Link is censored lol. Can't share it I guess, but it's a different looksmaxxing forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and SecularIslamist
I don't think it can.

Therefore, unless a thread's title includes a user's name, threads from that user won't appear when chat GPT 4 tries to search.

View attachment 2620836

Hmmmm... someone else tried this a while ago and it did return something. I'll see if I can find thread...

• Love it
Hmmmm... someone else tried this a while ago and it did return something. I'll see if I can find thread...

I think he was larping and just writing an essay about his gay idol
@enchanted_elixir

• +1

I think he was larping and just writing an essay about his gay idol
@enchanted_elixir
@Spiritualcells

• +1
Oops! We ran into some problems.You must be logged in to do that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410 and Spiritualcell
@Spiritualcells
I have two theories about how he accomplished it:

1. At the time he created this thread, he was a moderator. It's possible that moderators have the capability to download all posts from a user into a file. If so, you could send this file to ChatGPT 4, and it would be able to analyze the user.

2. He manually copied and pasted or took screenshots of the user's posts and sent them to ChatGPT 4.
I've used this method myself before, and it works, but it just takes way too long if you want to have a decent sample size of posts.

@enchanted_elixir Hey Cody, could you tell me how you did it?

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

where is the mentions of indians larping as indo-aryan blued blondes?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
pat me

• Ugh..
Certainly! It would talk about me
Woaaah bro let me try

uhmm..m..

wsada" on "looksmax.org" openly discusses his homosexuality, shares self-made gay stories often involving Ronaldo, is obsessed with the footballer Ronaldo, and claims to have received explicit content related to Ronaldo's dick
He also exhibits peculiar or autistic behavior

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
Woaaah bro let me try

uhmm..m..

wsada" on "looksmax.org" openly discusses his homosexuality, shares self-made gay stories, is obsessed with footballer Ronaldo, and claims to have received explicit content related to Ronaldo's anatomy,
exhibits peculiar or autistic behavior

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
I don't think it can.

View attachment 2620836

Link is censored lol. Can't share it I guess, but it's a different looksmaxxing forum.
pat me

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and Spiritualcell