Cheap hardmaxxes for naso folds ?

Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Banned
Mine are brutal or I might be overthinking but they do look sagged af for my age. They started becoming visible at 21. I'm coping with leanmaxxing in hopes it might make them less visible (17%bf right now). Keep in mind I've been using sunscreen religiosly since 20

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Also volufiline is a potential fix alongside leanmaxxing + retin a.

fillers aren't expensive for this area and it doesn't need much and doesn't tend to move, lasts two+ years too.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, LooksmaxxHopeful, Danish_Retard and 3 others
fillers aren't expensive for this area and it doesn't need much and doesn't tend to move, lasts two+ years too.
I was afraid cause some people said it will perma loosen your skin if you stop getting them.

I was afraid cause some people said it will perma loosen your skin if you stop getting them.
they can be fixed permanently with a paranasal implant but they aren't done in every country.

+ this area only needs like 0.5ml of filler each side so it's not like it's expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, danny phantom, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
nasolabial folds are often the symptom of a skeletal deficiency which won’t be resolved cheaply, depending on the cause you might need zygos, paranasals, lefort, etc…

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: danny phantom and Constantin Denis
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 32669, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
lack of nasolabial folds is a symptom of skeletal deformity.
It depends on the case, and you can usually determine it from the particular shape and depth of the folds if they are bone- or skin-based, although I find its more often the former than many think. In such cases Its not restricted to fully recessed faces per se, but something that emerges from different areas of the midface whose particular projection doesnt harmonize ideally, idk all the possible scenarios though.

For example my nasofolds are subtle, but when I pull my zygo area skin laterally and upwards very slightly, they disappear because it pulls up the skin that folds up by the nose, which suggests that when i get my infrazygos they will be gone, this would be an otherwise pretty unexpected effect since we usually dont conceptualize those areas affecting eachother so much.

I dont like focusing on things like nasolabial folds or eyebags as a distinct aesthetic problem since in themselves they dont make a difference, its the underlying issues they signal thats the real problem most the time. Even if you have the folds, there may not be any issues needing solving, you can still look good its just a particular kind of look. Althoigh if they are indeed skin based, you’ll probably look better 100 percent of the time if you fix with fillers or soemthing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
It depends on the case, and you can usually determine it from the particular shape and depth of the folds if they are bone- or skin-based, although I find its more often the former than many think. In such cases Its not restricted to fully recessed faces per se, but something that emerges from different areas of the midface whose particular projection doesnt harmonize ideally, idk all the possible scenarios though.

For example my nasofolds are subtle, but when I pull my zygo area skin laterally and upwards very slightly, they disappear because it pulls up the skin that folds up by the nose, which suggests that when i get my infrazygos they will be gone, this would be an otherwise pretty unexpected effect since we usually dont conceptualize those areas affecting eachother so much.

I dont like focusing on things like nasolabial folds or eyebags as a distinct aesthetic problem since in themselves they dont make a difference, its the underlying issues they signal thats the real problem most the time.
a deformity is anything that deviates from the norm, the norm is a presence of nasolabial folds, the average human has these unrelated to age, it's the way their skull is shaped, so when they are not present that means your skull has a deformity.

deficiencies also have to deviate from the norm, but when the norm is the presence of this trait then this isn't the case.

i.e the lack of folds is the condition, not the presence of it, it looks weirder to not have them than to have them.

• +1
Reactions: klamus

I dont like focusing on things like nasolabial folds or eyebags as a distinct aesthetic problem since in themselves they dont make a difference, its the underlying issues they signal thats the real problem most the time. Even if you have the folds, there may not be any issues needing solving, you can still look good its just a particular kind of look. Althoigh if they are indeed skin based, you’ll probably look better 100 percent of the time if you fix with fillers or soemthing
mine is probably either shit fat pads genetics or recession since my under eyes are also death tier hollow

mine is probably either shit fat pads genetics or recession since my under eyes are also death tier hollow
it's the nasal aperture or the shape of the fat pads most likely if it's an indentation next to the nose without prolonged line that goes towards the corners of the mouth.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Constantin Denis
a deformity is anything that deviates from the norm, the norm is a presence of nasolabial folds, the average human has these unrelated to age, it's the way their skull is shaped, so when they are not present that means your skull has a deformity.

deficiencies also have to deviate from the norm, but when the norm is the presence of this trait then this isn't the case.

i.e the lack of folds is the condition, not the presence of it, it looks weirder to not have them than to have them.
If you mean deformity like that then sure.

But I don’t think it is, as a rule, weirder to not have them than havr them, I dont think a rule could be made for such a thing, even if in most but not all cases if people enhandsome themselves intelligently they’ll go away anyway

Put your fingers in your mouth underneath your paranasal area--->enjoy mogging barrett's forward growth.

• JFL
Put your fingers in your mouth underneath your paranasal area--->enjoy mogging barrett's forward growth.
just sculpt yourself like a clay statue theory

If you mean deformity like that then sure.

But I don’t think it is, as a rule, weirder to not have them than havr them, I dont think a rule could be made for such a thing, even if in most but not all cases if people enhandsome themselves intelligently they’ll go away anyway
I'm just trying to explain what recession means, because medically classifying a normal trait as recession is weird.

I'm just trying to explain what recession means, because medically classifying a normal trait as recession is weird.
Fair enough, and I don’t disagree.

nasolabial folds are often the symptom of a skeletal deficiency which won’t be resolved cheaply, depending on the cause you might need zygos, paranasals, lefort, etc…
Can Bimax help if it’s an underbite+ open bite

it's the nasal aperture or the shape of the fat pads most likely if it's an indentation next to the nose without prolonged line that goes towards the corners of the mouth.
I have this and im 17 what to do. Also like one line on my forehead since i was 14/15, which was cuz stress and depression. I think its a bit better now with tretinoin but like the line still exists.
B30271D0 5F10 4312 928F 18FDB1DD2720

could i dm a pic of me and my naso folds and could u tell me more? I will bring it up to the maxillofacial surgeon because im likely gonna get wisdom teeth removal anyway so ill ask then

I have this and im 17 what to do. Also like one line on my forehead since i was 14/15, which was cuz stress and depression. I think its a bit better now with tretinoin but like the line still exists.View attachment 2462268
could i dm a pic of me and my naso folds and could u tell me more? I will bring it up to the maxillofacial surgeon because im likely gonna get wisdom teeth removal anyway so ill ask then
that crease appears due to the brow ridge developing.

that crease appears due to the brow ridge developing.
Oh mirin, will it diseappear? Is this a good thing and common btw?

most people with a brow have it.
Oh okay makes sense, so is my browridge just more masculine than average cuckmerican men cuz I never see dudes here with such lines jfl.

Attachments

• 5EB61ED5-7776-4369-80F8-BB4ACCA44A78.jpeg
    5EB61ED5-7776-4369-80F8-BB4ACCA44A78.jpeg
    324.7 KB · Views: 0
nasolabial fillers can potentially be much cheaper if you only fill these areas (image) which can produce the same effect as a full filler (unless yours is REALLY severe, like 60+yos-whove-never-worn-suncreen severe)

also, from what ive seen - people who get it filled only there have much more natural faces and look less bloated because the full filler can look unnatural.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klamus, inwardgonionscel, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
nasolabial fillers can potentially be much cheaper if you only fill these areas (image) which can produce the same affect as a full filler (unless yours is REALLY severe, like 60+yos-whove-never-worn-suncreen severe)
View attachment 2463003
also, from what ive seen - people who get it filled only there have much more natural faces and have look less bloated because the full filler can look unnatural.
well yes those areas seem ideal. Ofc mine are not bad, I might be focusing on it too much. Lowkey normal for a 23yo

• +1
Reactions: elfi
well yes those areas seem ideal. Ofc mine are not bad, I might be focusing on it too much. Lowkey normal for a 23yo
Tell me the results if you ever try volufiline. It's very difficult to get here in Curry land but if it works, I'll get it imported from china

• +1
Tell me the results if you ever try volufiline. It's very difficult to get here in Curry land but if it works, I'll get it imported from china
I'll remember when I try

Yeah, i could've guessed that, from you being on .org
haha yeah, i guess im still a mtn/ some on the forum say htn. its not too bad but guess i shouldnt sulk over it too much

Unless you’ve had them since very young, it could be a skin or fat issue so try and fix those first before fillers.

Mine are brutal or I might be overthinking but they do look sagged af for my age. They started becoming visible at 21. I'm coping with leanmaxxing in hopes it might make them less visible (17%bf right now). Keep in mind I've been using sunscreen religiosly since 20
If they are still at the smile line stage less invasive procedures like microneedling and it’s derivatives could be useful

• +1
Fucking lifefueeeeeel it really lasts 2 years ? i heard that it needs to make the area more bloated and full kinda feminine what do you think ?

nasolabial fillers can potentially be much cheaper if you only fill these areas (image) which can produce the same effect as a full filler (unless yours is REALLY severe, like 60+yos-whove-never-worn-suncreen severe)
View attachment 2463003
also, from what ive seen - people who get it filled only there have much more natural faces and look less bloated because the full filler can look unnatural.
I love you bhai you made me less suicidial

Fucking lifefueeeeeel it really lasts 2 years ? i heard that it needs to make the area more bloated and full kinda feminine what do you think ?
haven't experienced any bloating.

I have this and im 17 what to do. Also like one line on my forehead since i was 14/15, which was cuz stress and depression. I think its a bit better now with tretinoin but like the line still exists.View attachment 2462268
when was the last time you washed yourself dirty pajeet skinned pig

when was the last time you washed yourself dirty pajeet skinned pig
Lol stfu bitch, I shower daily. The lines are only because I have a sloped forehead and theyre normal

Lol stfu bitch, I shower daily. The lines are only because I have a sloped forehead and theyre normal
you shower daily in mud baths flaky fuck