Cheapest glucosamine and chondritin source?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
title, PM me if you dont want it leaked. if you help me out then i will help you out and tell you anything you wanna know (im scheduled for bimax)

IM FROM THE USA BTW

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Shkreliii
Qingdao Sigma sells 1kg of glucosamine for 70$, idk about chondroitin, I will try to find it on some indian website or buy from iherb

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 19766
LOL, "don't want it leaked". One must be very low-IQ, if he feels like this "secret", that can be revealed by a lengthy google search must be protected at all costs.

Bulksupplements.com is the answer by the way.

1 kg glucosamine for $32! (Or 500 g for $24, etc.)
1 kg chondoritine for $83! (Or 500 g for $45, etc.)
Now there is a 15% holiday discount even on this price and shipping is free over $59 spent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Napoleon1800, Zonar and 2 others
LOL, "don't want it leaked". One must be very low-IQ, if he feels like this "secret", that can be revealed by a lengthy google search must be protected at all costs.

Now there is a 15% holiday discount even on this price and shipping is free over $59 spent.
what u think about horse supplements? maybe they might be even cheaper than that? only thing is i cant find a horse supplement that sells individual glucosamine or chondritin or them both combined, they always got other shit mixed in them

@Dicktator don't ignore me nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Dicktator
what u think about horse supplements? maybe they might be even cheaper than that? only thing is i cant find a horse supplement that sells individual glucosamine or chondritin or them both combined, they always got other shit mixed in them

I used Omega 3 fish oil sold as a horse supplement, because it was way cheaper that way, than anything sold for humans. It worked out just fine.

I think it can work out in your case too. Only slight problem is, they are sold for animals for a cheaper price, not because they want to rip you off with money, but because products offered to humans must apply to stricter safety regulations during production, then products offered to animals. I took the risk and it turned out just fine, in your case you must decide for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dicktator and Deleted member 19766

how long will this shit last? shit is expensive ngl, idk if its even worth it unless you're rich or manlet.

how long will this shit last? shit is expensive ngl, idk if its even worth it unless you're rich or manlet.

How should I know? You only asked for the cheapest source and I just gave you the cheapest source I know to buy from. It depends on how much you want to take daily. If you take 10 g/day it will last 100 days, so a little more, than 3 months.

I don't even know why you want to take it. These are put into joint support supplements. I take these two substances in them, but for joint health reason you don't need this much.

You said you are scheduled for bimax. Doesn't that operation cost thousands or tens of thousands of dollars? So why do you say you have to be rich for a $80 or $30 supplement?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Napoleon1800
I had been following your bimax journey and autistic obsession. Where did you finalize on and for when?

• Woah
I had been following your bimax journey and autistic obsession. Where did you finalize on and for when?
Wdym my autistic obsession? are you talking about my obsession with getting bimax and asking questions about it? or just asking random ass questions about other things, like this thread.

what the fuck are you talking about dude?
"Dont want it leaked" the price fluctuates like 3 bucks per product, are you really that poor?

• JFL
"Dont want it leaked" the price fluctuates like 3 bucks per product, are you really that poor?

Is English your first language?

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
he's just trying to make you bump the thread lol
why are yall niggas roasting me so hard for bumping my threads in unique ways, im getting sick and tired of just saying 0 and bump every time jfl