Im now hesitant on bonesmashing..

Timmy

Timmy

Master
Im doing this challenge for 1 month to actually put bonesmashing to the test. Tell yall if its cap or not. Its the 3rd day so I’ll go and do the 3rd session in a bit… but this comment by @T_T scared me a bit

My lateral orbital rims are puffed out and not in line with the forehead, basically it sticks out and isnt even with the forehead or temple anymore. I concentrated force on that area to protrude it to the same level as my glabella and when i feel it now at the upper edge of the eye socket theres a protrusion. IRL it looks like a bump directly above my eyelids which protrudes beyond the forehead and eyelid when it should be flush from eyelid to forehead
Tf do I do now? Stop the challenge? bc I dont wanna get deformed

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Who gives a fuck, are you asking my permission or something??

Go deform yourself no one cares.
Muh bonesmashing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, N1666, VivaCristoRey and 2 others

Muh bonesmashing
Im asking for feedbacj not permission. And have some respect, I’m using myself as an experiment to tell you guys if its cope or not.

What if I ascend from it? You realize how that would effect .org users?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Alexios, shieldzz and 1 other person

Muh bonesmashing
cope. I ascended to chadlet and am gonna bonesmash my kneecaps and grow a few inches soon.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy and Narcissus🥀
haven't tried on my face since im already 6.5 psl but here's my 30 day heel bonesmashing progress. +6cm of height gained in a month

• JFL
Reactions: john788, mewman, Feliezzx and 2 others
Im doing this challenge for 1 month to actually put bonesmashing to the test. Tell yall if its cap or not. Its the 3rd day so I’ll go and do the 3rd session in a bit… but this comment by @T_T scared me a bit

you obv need time to recover from it retard, no one goes to the gym and trains chest 5x a week hard and expect to get good results from it, use you fucking brain and BS 2-3 times a week

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Go smash your skull against the wall , it will give you x5 fast results .

do it! full power bro!

you obv need time to recover from it retard, no one goes to the gym and trains chest 5x a week hard and expect to get good results from it, use you fucking brain and BS 2-3 times a week
I’ll rest for 1.5 days then. Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17

Gotta take a bigger hammer

Yes it ruins you aeshetically and especially your brain, ive proven it multiple times already. If you want to be a hero and sacrifice yourself for the forum do it, make sure you have iq test and ct scan before so you know how much you descended. It has a high chance of ruining looks and harmony and ive proven that its guaranteed to nuke the brain

it wont deform you dumbass, keep going trust the process he's probably larping

CTE speedrun. Ur gonna turn into a retard.

why would you go straight to Bonesmashing/Brainsmashing? maybe try megadosing mk-4 first. And with megadose i mean MEGADOSE

Whats that?
Menaquinone-4 . The bettter and and more expensive version of K2. All this K2 talk started 13 years ago when some old lady in a forum for pensionists claimed high dose mk-4 grew her face out and made her husband taller.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy