Any other main reasons?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: distance decay, Latinolooksmaxxer, Klasik01 and 3 others
Women also cheat for the thrill and drama

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, user123456, RAMU KAKA and 10 others
The thing is, if a woman is withholding sex, it is for one reason and one reason alone: she doesn’t find her husband physically attractive. If he isn’t attractive, I’m unsure how he has the means to cheat considering his lack of options. Perhaps he has high status at work though. I’m not sure, there are a few variables at play.

I agree with your reason for women cheating though.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, dna_cel, Chadeep and 2 others
i will never marry, I hate that I know about hypergamy and all pills, I want my bluepilled brain back

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Eternal_
i will never marry, I hate that I know about hypergamy and all pills, I want my bluepilled brain back
Marriage would be a safe option if the government and divorcerape wasn’t involved. It only ever benefits woman, rewarded for breaking contract lol

The thing is, if a woman is withholding sex, it is for one reason and one reason alone: she doesn’t find her husband physically attractive. If he isn’t attractive, I’m unsure how he has the means to cheat considering his lack of options. Perhaps he has high status at work though. I’m not sure, there are a few variables at play.

True theyd lust someone they find hot, but I wouldn’t be surprised if even chads get manipulated with sex. Do x and y or u won’t be able to cum in my bum chaddam. The excitement of a guy dies down, even if he’s still a mogger. Lose the “new factor”

Hypergamous reasons also

Would you say even for "staunch" Christian foids who insist that sex is only for making a baby?

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Alot of men cheat for sex and fun too. Lust.

Women also cheat if they lose respect for the guy

Men also cheat if wife do not give affection. Can get sex as obligation but not affection

Just grt off the site and try to get brainwashed by normies outside, when you consume this kind of content everyday ofc your brain will be blackpilled but its possible to reverse it you just need to gaslight yourself for 6 months to a year

• So Sad
Reactions: Charisma
Also men cheat when they realise they have options, a man is only loyal to his options. Its a small percentage but it does happen

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing