Chew outward

Momstouch

Momstouch

I have pink anus
6IYPypo

Masseter is more activated when you chew outward and use front teeth.
Also this force will push your maxilla upward and forward.

This is what i discovered by myself...
I'm gonna call it "Momstouching" - Chewing outward (grinding your lower jaw forward)

Mewing + Momstouching = best combo wombo to looksmaxx

Thanks me later

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 15854, SOS-Sonic and 7 others
chewing with premollars yes

• +1
Reactions: Momstouch
chewing with premollars yes
And more front teeth chewing.
We don't use our front teeth enough these days.
Because we cut foods with knife instead of our front teeth.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and JizzFarmer
so basically prognatism and incisor chewing?

Please explain what chewing outwards means exactly. What is the movement the mandible does from start to finish of a repetition of mastication. Explain the specific difference in movement between the two

• +1
Bullshit, i tried chewing in every single variation and chewing with your incisor teeth just activates your temporalis muscle more. The lower you go (canine, premolars, molars) the more of the actual masseter you are going to target, but incisor chewing works temporalis more as opposed to the masseters, and there is no such thing as the better way

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Momstouch and Deleted member 10652
Bullshit, i tried chewing in every single variation and chewing with your incisor teeth just activates your temporalis muscle more. The lower you go (canine, premolars, molars) the more of the actual masseter you are going to target, but incisor chewing works temporalis more as opposed to the masseters, and there is no such thing as the better way
but molar chew give me tmj maybe

but molar chew give me tmj maybe
It's a joint problem, @BalkanPig couldn't chew at all because he injured his tempomandibular joint

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
It's a joint problem, @BalkanPig couldn't chew at all because he injured his tempomandibular joint
you are very based,you can explain why this happen?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Please explain what chewing outwards means exactly. What is the movement the mandible does from start to finish of a repetition of mastication. Explain the specific difference in movement between the two
I mean moving your lower jaw from inside(closer to your throat) to outside. We usually move our jaw inwards or sideways when we chew something.

Tenor

This is sideways chewing. So try to chew outwards to activate masseter more

I mean moving your lower jaw from inside(closer to your throat) to outside. We usually move our jaw inwards or sideways when we chew something.

View attachment 1079682

This is sideways chewing. So try to chew outwards to activate masseter more
Humans can't even side chew.

• Hmm...
Well for me chewing outwards works well for masseters. Before i discovered it, only my temporalis muscles were exhausted when i chew chewy stuffs like overcooked steaks

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Debunked . Found this on reddit 2 years ago . Jfl at this. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• SVID_20220307_215902_1.mp4
    3.1 MB