Chewing theoretically should work...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Has anyone actually taken chewing seriously and followed a hypertrophic diet and training protocol for increasing strength? There's a direct correlation between masseter strength/size and ramus development. Not sure if it's causation or correlation ie. strong masseters = better jaw vs being dimorphic = bigger muscles:

41598 2018 24293 Fig6 HTML

Theoretically your mandible would adapt and develop this gonion eversion and taller height over time if you have larger masseters.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, SkullDynamics, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I mean I tried it and it just made me look like a chipmunk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Amexmaxx
I mean I tried it and it just made me look like a chipmunk
How long did you chew for? I had the same but only took it seriously for ~6 week cycle.

Chewing does grow the gonion and this should be water at this point

Only problem is that all that matters for jaw is chin and mandible body length. Neigher of which are imorived by chewing. So its cope

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and datboijj

Only problem is that all that matters for jaw is chin and mandible body length. Neigher of which are imorived by chewing. So its cope
What if you have decent mandible body length? Just narrow small ass gonions and no masseter?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

Actually the chin provides a biomechanical advantage during mastication. There is a lot of force involved in chewing
So perhaps the chin might grow

What if you have decent mandible body length? Just narrow small ass gonions and no masseter?
Not that big of a failo. But Fixable with chewing.

The muscle will grow relatively quickly, while the bone is anyones quess at how fast it is to develop

Not that big of a failo. But Fixable with chewing.

The muscle will grow relatively quickly, while the bone is anyones quess at how fast it is to develop
How long to chew for a good jaw?

3269443 MV5BYmVjNTcyYTAtMTQ0My00ZDhhLTk0ZTUtODkwNTI0OWVlZjQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg0MjU5MTg V1

I’m doing clenching with a towel for at least an hour per day

View attachment 2062298
No clue. I dont care about jaw width so I havent done it or researched how quickly it grows.

The only reason I know anything about this is because I wanted to see if I could fix my receeding chin with chewing (you cant)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
No clue. I dont care about jaw width so I havent done it or researched how quickly it grows.

The only reason I know anything about this is because I wanted to see if I could fix my receeding chin with chewing (you cant)
genio is like $3k lol. ez af compared to some comical silicone implant from a retarded boomer surgeon.

View attachment 2062298
probably 2 years+
this would require to bone to literally change alongside growth of the masseter so it will take ages

not even worth it at the end of it all, but if you're desperate, hell why not, just try it

I chewing for 2 years everyday and Its looks amazing at low body fat but looks bad when bloated

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Bitchwhipper2
Has anyone actually taken chewing seriously and followed a hypertrophic diet and training protocol for increasing strength? There's a direct correlation between masseter strength/size and ramus development. Not sure if it's causation or correlation ie. strong masseters = better jaw vs being dimorphic = bigger muscles:

View attachment 2062293

Theoretically your mandible would adapt and develop this gonion eversion and taller height over time if you have larger masseters.
it will but u need to go on and off and slow with it to avoid rapid masseter development, u need to focus on bone hypertrophy which is rarely talked about and nobody knows how to preform properly.
making the masseters atrophy then going back to chewing might make them even bigger cuz ur increasing the satellite cells, so the only approach seems to be chewing constantly and hoping u dont look like a bloated monkey or chewing like for a week then taking a month break

u need to get to a very low bf for ur masseters to look good especially if you have a low gonial angle, if u excessively chew and ur gonial angle is like 90 degrees you'll literally look like steve from minecraft
ur masseter development should look like this

most retards dont have low bf so its gonna look square af and dumb

No it's all genetics stop coping

• +1
Reactions: capybara
i got severe tmj because of you fucktards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, virren, skinnydude57 and 3 others
If you can go back to when you were 3 yo, yea it might actually do something.

What about biting something hard like rolled towel? I see guys with huge chin have small sharp tooth in both mandible and maxilla

What about biting something hard like rolled towel? I see guys with huge chin have small sharp tooth in both mandible and maxilla
Just buy a mouth guard and cut the parts which make the face looks wierd or protrusive

Towell pulling is a thing.
And thats legit.
But its more about forward growth with towell pulling