Chico and Sean are gaslighting young Incels while they were the biggest dicks in their 20s

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Stupid faggots, Sean was literally a fucking bully and Faggot chico was fucking 5 hoes a day (both documented btw).

They are telling them to fight their bullies and to help others to “Mog” jfl.

Men as a whole will never win, especially incels. We have to stop gaslighting each others.

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser, gr34ter, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
where was the 2nd part documented

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and PseudoMaxxer
Gaslighting redpillers or anyone who seems vested in dating dynamics irl is way too fun, they get mad and think you are stupid, but they don't realise they come across a sperg and ruin whatever was left of their social image. Despite half of us being rotters at one point you should never agree with what comes out of their mouth, or you will go down with them

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and PseudoMaxxer
where was the 2nd part documented
There are some screenshots of people that went to school with Sean saying he was the biggest dick and used to literally steal other people’s guitars cuz his was shit.

Same goes for chico, there’s a video of him and that other brazilian faggot drinking with a gay dude (on yt btw, can’t bother to search it) and they openly said they fucked more than 4 girls in the same day, fucked someone 20 years older than them and etc.

we gonna ignore the fact that nigga admitted to incest on camera
holy shit i didnt noticed it

i suppose it had to be with some distant cousin or something similar, i refuse to believe hes degen enough to fuck his own sister or other relatives who are that close to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Fholy shit I didn’t know they were that freaky, how many women do you think they’ve fucked?
most importantly

how many guys have they cucked?

most importantly

how many guys have they cucked?
they prob cucked some other chadlite/chad since they prob only fuck really hot girls im assuming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52298