Chico is the Most Overrated Person in History on This Forum

6.5PSL

Banned
I legitimately think Chico is extremely overrated and I'm not even joking when I say I am essentially exactly the same looks level as him, though I am clearly not the same looks level as people like Somerhalder, O'pry, Hexum, etc. He is consistently the most overrated person here of all time. Clearly 6.5 PSL, no where near PSL 7.5 like Somerhalder etc. This forum has the weirdest obsession with him when he's really not in that "superhuman" range that the people I listed earlier are.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StalinCel, Beastchodecode, RomanianZaddy and 29 others
i know better looking guys than everyone you mentioned

this forum is pure celebrity worship masked as scientific approach to looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StalinCel, chosen-one, Deleted member 30432 and 6 others
Chico is the male version of Miranda Cosgrove. Isn't a mogger strictly by objective features, but still mogs everyone hard due to harmony.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsonpilled, chosen-one, litaz and 11 others
the real blackpill was that Chico was never good looking, that is to say, people here coped by calling him 8 PSL despite being boneless and even eye area being overrated so that people could cope with their shitty features under the pretense of being blackpilled

if you unironically think Chico is 7 PSL or even 6 PSL it’s probably bc you have shitty features like small chin and weak bones and weak browridge

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, It'snotover, Deleted member 14392 and 13 others
the real blackpill was that Chico was never good looking, that is to say, people here coped by calling him 8 PSL despite being boneless and even eye area being overrated so that people could cope with their shitty features under the pretense of being blackpilled

if you unironically think Chico is 7 PSL or even 6 PSL it’s probably bc you have shitty features like small chin and weak bones and weak browridge

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, greeneyes, Deleted member 17291 and 7 others
The comment section of chico videos prove that he isn't at all over-rated, also the fact he was the king for teenage girls on wattpad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsonpilled, court monarch777, Deleted member 17291 and 4 others

he was used all over watt pad by girls

his only flaw is he looks too ordinary you need to have exoticness in 2021

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 17291 and germanlooks
The comment section of chico videos prove that he isn't at all over-rated, also the fact he was the king for teenage girls on wattpad
Comments alone prove nothing. Bryce hall isn't far above average and has had many girl simps. I'm still saying he's around 95-98th percentile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Somerhalder and O'Pry are overrated too

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 14392, greeneyes and 4 others
I legitimately think Chico is extremely overrated and I'm not even joking when I say I am essentially exactly the same looks level as him, though I am clearly not the same looks level as people like Somerhalder, O'pry, Hexum, etc. He is consistently the most overrated person here of all time. Clearly 6.5 PSL, no where near PSL 7.5 like Somerhalder etc. This forum has the weirdest obsession with him when he's really not in that "superhuman" range that the people I listed earlier are.
keep coping
aaf4ebf2f61b9fd2112067e93cf93da8.gif

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Samsonpilled, j05, Deleted member 16110 and 6 others
Na it's just that his great looks were purely due to eye area, leanness, collagen, colouring and harmony..

When he lost some of his youthfulness plus hair you saw that he didn't have much bones or robustness to back it up with.

As a young man I'd love to look look him, delon or DiCaprio plus be 6ft+.

Would make every woman wet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 17291, Mewton and 2 others
He has more broad appeal than like any man on earth. You arent the same looks level.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Samsonpilled, j05, Deleted member 22924 and 10 others
In pics he looks like shit, but in motion he looked 7 PSL during his prime (20 yo). He looks too ordinary because he has brown eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, aBetterMii and EverythingMattersCel
yeah bud
if thats was the case, you would be asked to model and not rot on .org

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, j05, chicolachowskijr and 5 others
yeah bud
if thats was the case, you would be asked to model and not rot on .org
😂😂😂 Have been and this is just fun to do, I do what entertains me.

1909958 550964501742117 9148644483162486564 n
Kurdish Chico on the right

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, gamma and mulattomaxxer
Comments alone prove nothing. Bryce hall isn't far above average and has had many girl simps. I'm still saying he's around 95-98th percentile.
It really does though lol, when high tier normie 6/10 (slightly above average guys) get thirsted for they get some women thirsting over them but also a fair amount of women talking trash (there are tons of women saying that Ryan Gosling "isn't that handsome", Michael B Jordan also gets roasted insulted by a lot of women, another 6/10 guy), there are no women saying that about guys that are 8/10+ though, it's all internet comments at the end of the day so you can never take them too seriously (I mean there are probably some women that would deny finding prime David Gandy attractive lol) but i think you get my point, the best looking guys are the ones who get persistently thirsted over the most, high-tier normies really only get here and there, with a lot of it being contrived, but genuinely above average guys consistently get the most thirst.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
he is no where near a psl god maybe in smv he is a god

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 16346
Another way to prove that a guy is genuinely good looking is that if he was considered hot before he was famous, or more-so, if him being hot was the REASON he was casted in the first place, high tier normies like ryan gosling admitted to not getting that much attention pre-fame and more-so were casted specifically because they aren't intimidatingly handsome (qoves wrote about michael b jordan's appeal being an above average but not intimidatingly hot guy)

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
are there any pics of u?
Not on here, I really don't need to post as I've been told countless times unprovoked IRL I look good so really don't want internet sleuths having my pictures anyway.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
Not on here, I really don't need to post as I've been told countless times unprovoked IRL I look good so really don't want internet sleuths having my pictures anyway.
High IQ ngl and theres always a risk some giga trucel might want to dox u

Another way to prove that a guy is genuinely good looking is that if he was considered hot before he was famous, or more-so, if him being hot was the REASON he was casted in the first place, high tier normies like ryan gosling admitted to not getting that much attention pre-fame and more-so were casted specifically because they aren't intimidatingly handsome (qoves wrote about michael b jordan's appeal being an above average but not intimidatingly hot guy)
Qoves is kind of cucked tbh. I agree with what you said though.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Having posting pics publically here isn't that good of an idea tbh lol, not because of the people here but because of lurkers

Qoves is kind of cucked tbh. I agree with what you said though.
Qoves has a majority female audience, this is because his more controversial videos/openly blackpill ones (i.e. talking about how some people are objectively unattractive) are usually only aimed at calling men ugly/not that good looking, and almost never women.

Yeah he is for sure cucked, he "hearted" a comment saying that the reason why men have more dating issues than women is because they put less effort into their appearance lol, and not because of hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Qoves has a majority female audience, this is because his more controversial videos/openly blackpill ones (i.e. talking about how some people are objectively unattractive) are usually only aimed at calling men ugly/not that good looking, and almost never women.

Yeah he is for sure cucked, he "hearted" a comment saying that the reason why men have more dating issues than women is because they put less effort into their appearance lol, and not because of hypergamy.
Yeah honestly he's absolute ragefuel. He would NEVER make a video about a woman, say someone like Kylie Jenner, and explain how she is actually not that good looking (UNFRAUDED no filters/makeup/anything she isn't that good looking) but wouldn't hesitate to do that for a man.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
O'pry and barret are more

and I'm not even joking when I say I am essentially exactly the same looks level as him
F16D1466 3849 4062 BE02 17A10FA04286

First of all: no you aren’t.
And secondly you forget his 6‘3.5 height.
It’s not only his ideal pretty boy face but also his big skull and mogger height which makes him so attractive.
But anyways if you were on his level I wonder why girls don’t make YouTube videos about you?

Btw Prime Chico mogs Ian Sommerhalder hard mainly because of height though

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 16958, aBetterMii and 2 others
agreed

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@OldVirgin and me both agree that chico is the most handsome guy on earth in his prime

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725
JFL if you think Chico is overrated.

This guy is one of the most succesful male models in the world. He looks like a painting. This is every girls wet dream.

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE AT CHICOS LOOKS LEVEL GO APPLY TO A MODELLING AGENCY.

DM me your pics @6.5PSL I will rate you.

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
JFL if you think Chico is overrated.
View attachment 1471534
This guy is one of the most succesful male models in the world. He looks like a painting. This is every girls wet dream.

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE AT CHICOS LOOKS LEVEL GO APPLY TO A MODELLING AGENCY.

DM me your pics @6.5PSL I will rate you.
You are using the absolute best photos of him. I'm just saying normally on the street he's not as high as people say.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
You are using the absolute best photos of him. I'm just saying normally on the street he's not as high as people say.
Bro check his IG. He always looks incredible. Finally no model is going to look 8PSL on the street.

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and aBetterMii
COPE !!!
Alert siren

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 17291, aBetterMii and 2 others
"Chico had The Most Harmonious Face in Human History...People who was with him say It’s Unreal, its like they were in a Dream or a movie when they saw him!. Chico is Another Species"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and Deleted member 17291
who the fuck care about PSL when he can fuck any woman he want, and is a top modelling, had more SMV then your PSL boss "Opry" who literally look like alien

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 22284 and aBetterMii
who the fuck care about PSL when he can fuck any woman he want, and is a top modelling, had more SMV then your PSL boss "Opry" who literally look like alien
I agree, he has more real appeal than O'pry since he kind of looks uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
Chico is the male version of Miranda Cosgrove. Isn't a mogger strictly by objective features, but still mogs everyone hard due to harmony.
Chico is a high tier normie tbh

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Although his prime was short-lived, no one will ever mog this picture
Chico3 1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Blackgymmax, Hikicel69 and 4 others
Just comparing my fat pads to prime Chico is suifuel. I will never even possess 1% of the angelic beauty prime Chico had.

It's 1000% over. No one appreciates the mog, until you see people like chico irl. Then you realise that not all humans were made to be equal.

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and aBetterMii
original.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
He is giga uber mogger
Cope of the month right here

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover