Chico is the Most Overrated Person in History on This Forum

I legitimately think Chico is extremely overrated and I'm not even joking when I say I am essentially exactly the same looks level as him, though I am clearly not the same looks level as people like Somerhalder, O'pry, Hexum, etc. He is consistently the most overrated person here of all time. Clearly 6.5 PSL, no where near PSL 7.5 like Somerhalder etc. This forum has the weirdest obsession with him when he's really not in that "superhuman" range that the people I listed earlier are.
Yeah. Hes closer to a Chadlite. He mainly just has some basic markers of good genetics of looks, but not anything stunning.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Chico is the male version of Miranda Cosgrove. Isn't a mogger strictly by objective features, but still mogs everyone hard due to harmony.
Miramda Cosgrove is bloated as fuck so is not female ideal.although I do like thicker chubby girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
I legitimately think Chico is extremely overrated and I'm not even joking when I say I am essentially exactly the same looks level as him, though I am clearly not the same looks level as people like Somerhalder, O'pry, Hexum, etc. He is consistently the most overrated person here of all time. Clearly 6.5 PSL, no where near PSL 7.5 like Somerhalder etc. This forum has the weirdest obsession with him when he's really not in that "superhuman" range that the people I listed earlier are.
shoot ur fookin mouth

What you look bro PM me some pics and I can rate, imma good rater and confidential

Ngl, Chico isn't even 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
tbh i think this model mogs chico

Cghad

2568355_671FBD6D-E8A4-48E2-977F-9A17068E573D.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
"Chico had The Most Harmonious Face in Human History...People who was with him say It’s Unreal, its like they were in a Dream or a movie when they saw him!. Chico is Another Species"
Damn sounds exquisite:feelsgood:

A1380fa14f62ef4a0ce0b6e83cc02e06
:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
i know better looking guys than everyone you mentioned

this forum is pure celebrity worship masked as scientific approach to looks
No you don't