Chico is way too overglazed

Lokki

Lokki

Kangasalan pelätyin
Chico is really not all that, hes not perfect or even in my opinion psl 7.5 like hernan drago

Maybe this is just a retard opinion but I dont care, I think tiktok just made him way too popular

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, RAMU KAKA, greycel and 7 others
Chico was big way before tiktok

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, highT, datboijj and 1 other person
Glaze fr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36 and Jeww
S

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mid, RAMU KAKA, blmratiopiggypoop and 4 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: F36 and ominion
Water

• +1
Reactions: F36
fr hexum and draco mog

• +1
Reactions: greycel and F36
He's always been popular af

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and datboijj
Chico is really not all that, hes not perfect or even in my opinion psl 7.5 like hernan drago

Maybe this is just a retard opinion but I dont care, I think tiktok just made him way too popular
his prime is the highest all around appeal and that's why he's praised
not because he's the highest PSL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, greycel and Blond3cel
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69 and FrenchChad

No other model gets this treatment

they are all even ignoring Jordan JFL

Bro fuck off u dickhead every week one of u retarded twats says this to sound high IQ and giga blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, blmratiopiggypoop and sickdawgie
He is so mid now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, Blond3cel and Lokki
He is so mid now
You would wish to look like him if your the same age.

Another time somebody copes with someone just being "MTN", if your avrg do you get the same attention he would get in public ?
Stop coping with picking some good looking man and gaslight yourself into thinking hes just avrg cause you want to feel better.

Drago has miles and miles less Appeal than Chico sorry to break it to you but Appeal > PSL ( Unless your a giga autist ).

• So Sad
Reactions: wackedchives
Bro is old news already man, stop fluffing him so damn much everyday ffs.

.org wants to fuck him and LTR him more than even his wife/gf does.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
not even half the appeal he has
Thats funny because Hexum was the sex appeal god of his decade and got top 10 most watched male actors even in just 2 years of acting, and literally every non bp video post and forum on hexum everywhere else is made by women, appeal mogs chico (who only appeals to girls on tiktok or pinterest) to oblivion

Last edited:
buh buh facial harmony:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: muh and F36
You would wish to look like him if your the same age.

Another time somebody copes with someone just being "MTN", if your avrg do you get the same attention he would get in public ?
Stop coping with picking some good looking man and gaslight yourself into thinking hes just avrg cause you want to feel better.

Drago has miles and miles less Appeal than Chico sorry to break it to you but Appeal > PSL ( Unless your a giga autist ).
@schurtzyisland

Highest all around appeal would probably be someone like Dellisola, maesthetic type.
Highest JB appeal (under 20), I still don’t think so:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
IMG 4196

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI and F36
Thats funny because Hexum was the sex appeal god of his decade and got top 10 most watched male actors even in just 2 years of acting, and literally every non bp video post and forum on hexum everywhere else is made by women, appeal mogs chico (who only appeals to girls on tiktok or pinterest) to oblivion
there wasn't anyone else on tv at that time

"All round appeal" literally only appeals to teen girls and dudes online
there wasn't anyone else on tv at that time
Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Leo DiCaprio were rising at the same time as him and he already got into Hollywood after 2 years with a line of girlfriends of fellow models and actresses, he had a star career right in front of him but roped

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj

i agree, he kinda boneless too

Fuck you

Makeup ascends him from chadlite to giga chad literally just like that

jfl bro u know deep down you know Sean mogs c him stop lying to yourself
Chico

no Sean pic comes close to Chico here, prime Chico was a literal god, jawlet nosecel Sean doesn't come close unfortunately

• JFL
Reactions: wackedchives
I have always said this. He must have sucked a lot of cocks to get to the top!

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
in a psl standpoint sure but from the female gaze probably mogs all psl gods by quite a lot honestly and especially for people under 25

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ineonx