This isn't a LOOKS based forum anymore in 2024

Alucard69

Alucard69

Iron
Honestly i just joined, and i wasn't prepared for the retardation here, especially regarding looks. I seriously think that at this point most bluepillers have a better grasp of looks and facial aesthetics than people on this forum, expect some users. There is no objectivity when rating and talking about looks, no mention of failos hailos etc.., not even an atom of remotely intelligent discussion.

I guess it's mostly the fault of us new tiktokfags, maybe it has always been this way, i don't know. I just feel like this site is in someways a shitshow, not in a good funny way. Everyone has their own SUBJECTIVE opinion about looks and agenda. Honestly it's this way in real life to a point too, looks are really subjective, hence for example 'nichemaxxing' is a term which is just a way to rationalize said subjectivity. Problem is that people here talk as if their own SUBJECTIVE opinion is the real 'PSL objective' rating, while said users can't even analyze the faces and just go with whatever bullshit their brain feeds them.

This might just be schizopost, and i have been here only since tomorrow, and when i have lurked, i have seen mostly the best threads, with higher IQ users and so on.. so i guess i didn't see how dumb this site really is, disappointing.

inb4 'didn't read graycel'

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, arab_chink, ElTruecel and 2 others
Honestly i just joined, and i wasn't prepared for the retardation here, especially regarding looks. I seriously think that at this point most bluepillers have a better grasp of looks and facial aesthetics than people on this forum, expect some users. There is no objectivity when rating and talking about looks, no mention of failos hailos etc.., not even an atom of remotely intelligent discussion.

I guess it's mostly the fault of us new tiktokfags, maybe it has always been this way, i don't know. I just feel like this site is in someways a shitshow, not in a good funny way. Everyone has their own SUBJECTIVE opinion about looks and agenda. Honestly it's this way in real life to a point too, looks are really subjective, hence for example 'nichemaxxing' is a term which is just a way to rationalize said subjectivity. Problem is that people here talk as if their own SUBJECTIVE opinion is the real 'PSL objective' rating, while said users can't even analyze the faces and just go with whatever bullshit their brain feeds them.

This might just be schizopost, and i have been here only since tomorrow, and when i have lurked, i have seen mostly the best threads, with higher IQ users and so on.. so i guess i didn't see how dumb this site really is, disappointing.

03137E2C 02FE 4460 BA3D 5A3E1E9A7343

4055919 03137E2C 02FE 4460 BA3D 5A3E1E9A7343

Inspected each and every molecule with extreme precision (I did not)

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and itzyaboyJJ
I don't care

Yes. Just look at the threads in offtopic, it is ridiculous just how worthless and stupid the section has become.

Looks aside, these kids are not even capable of having any intelligent discussion nor do they have sense of humor to at least make some funny shitposts.

This new, tiktok, zoomer, teenage, faggot generation is truly the most brain rotten in the history. Completely retarded and incapable of any sentient thought.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borntosuffer, ElTruecel, dehydrated and 1 other person
so... what are you going to do about it?

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Honestly it's this way in real life to a point too, looks are really subjective, hence for example 'nichemaxxing' is a term which is just a way to rationalize said subjectivity. Problem is that people here talk as if their own SUBJECTIVE opinion is the real 'PSL objective' rating, while said users can't even analyze the faces and just go with whatever bullshit their brain feeds them.
Overwhelming majority of people both online and offline are incapable of examining their own opinions and biases from a higher layer of awareness, meaning that they are basically impulsive animals.

I can't remember exactly but there were some studies that showed that literally only 10%-15% of people are aware of their inner monologue. Jfl can you imagine that? That means that almost every person that you see on the street is impulsive, low sentience animal which doesn't think. Most people are actually not human...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borntosuffer, zan and Alucard69
so... what are you going to do about it?
There's nothing that can be done old users will leave and new ones will flood in.. that's just the way it goes. Just a bit sad because actual funny and good users leave :feelswah:

[IMG alt="Alucard69"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/67/67937.jpg?1712407603[/IMG]

Alucard69

Iron
Joined Mar 30, 2024
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing thread This isn't a LOOKS based forum anymore in 2024
Posts23Reputation15Points1

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: FrenchChad, Alucard69 and itzyaboyJJ
haha I agree, im the only good user left ig..

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
There's nothing that can be done old users will leave and new ones will flood in.. that's just the way it goes. Just a bit sad because actual funny and good users leave :feelswah:

Overwhelming majority of people both online and offline are incapable of examining their own opinions and biases from a higher layer of awareness, meaning that they are basically impulsive animals.

I can't remember exactly but there were some studies that showed that literally only 10%-15% of people are aware of their inner monologue. Jfl can you imagine that? That means that almost every person that you see on the street is impulsive, low sentience animal which doesn't think. Most people are actually not human...
i lost my inner monologue after a traffic accident, nature demoted me to an animal fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Maalik and Alucard69
we all know how rate it's just fucking boring wed rather fuck around/ talk about useful shit cos we have been using the forum for years already,

edit;kinda crazy I've been here for 2 years

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, rand anon and Alucard69
we all know how rate it's just fucking boring wed rather fuck around/ talk about useful shit cos we have been using the forum for years already
I know, but just going to ratings section will atleast halve your IQ. Comple shitshow, everyone rates differently, has different opinions etc... high IQ insightful users are a rare species.

Also most users aren't at all more 'aware' and 'smart' than normies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and gribsufer1
I know, but just going to ratings section will atleast halve your IQ. Comple shitshow, everyone rates differently, has different opinions etc... high IQ insightful users are a rare species.

Also most users aren't at all more 'aware' and 'smart' than normies
I've always said that mods need to crack down harder on shitposts in the ratings section, let offtopic be a free for all, anything goes circus, but ratings should just be a place for serious critique and advice

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and albe.ORG

Another day another schizophrenic post

Tbh you probably one the smartest ones here