Why looksmaxxing going mainstream is a problem

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
It’s not because normies will realize and start looksmaxxing it’s cause of the people who started it.

The community has been here for a long time and let’s be honest,most of the users are mentally ill with very extreme opinions. They haven’t realized that there are much more bigger things to the world than sex and relationships. While I do agree good looks play a huge role and nothing else matters,but most of these people haven’t experienced stepping foot in the real world.

with looksmaxxing going viral,opinion of these people might also become mainstream which is very damaging to the society (maybe Jews want this to happen).

I’ve been lurking on and off for about 1.5 years and here are the things I’ve noticed-

90% of the users just complain, they are too lazy to take any steps and are willingly putting down others as well

5% who have gotten work done and actually do something
Rest of them leave the forum.

It’s way too evident that this forum is filled with autistic teens who have nothing to worry about and are lazy

But muhhh Chad just becomes model. You’re right but he has to follow a strict regime, have gay sex (possibly) and god knows what other things while you struggle to eat under 2000 calories.

The biggest example of laziness is I literally see people discouraging to go to gym and workout.

Anyways that’s all I wanted to say I know half of you are gonna reply Dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, greycel, Primalsplit and 6 others
Bump bump C

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
But yeah tbh it will be over for me if this site goes mainstream

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Bro woke up and decided to speak facts.

I 100% agree with you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, TechnoBoss and NoseProphecy
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Lynxress
Nope and who here actually ascended from ltn to htn ppl who ascended always had very good base to begin with no matter how many surgeries you get you will never be chad not even htn

Who else will make good threads?
I think I’ve only made 2 slightly useful threads. One was about eyebrow length and the other was about colouring. Rest are shit posts

Nope and who here actually ascended from ltn to htn ppl who ascended always had very good base to begin with no matter how many surgeries you get you will never be chad not even htn
Blackgymmax did went from zero appeal to appealing

Blackgymmax did went from zero appeal to appealing
He looks uncanny after rhino, almond eye surgery and jaw and chin fillers he's the only one for you're example

He looks uncanny after rhino, almond eye surgery and jaw and chin fillers he's the only one for you're example
No one else has gotten any surgeries here. I’m telling you,the reason he’s the only one because VERY few people actually go ahead and do something. Take this guy @mightberetarded for example. He clearly knows he needs rhino and upper lip reduction and then he will look fine but yet he still comes here to rot,not doing anything about it

No one else has gotten any surgeries here. I’m telling you,the reason he’s the only one because VERY few people actually go ahead and do something. Take this guy @mightberetarded for example. He clearly knows he needs rhino and upper lip reduction and then he will look fine but yet he still comes here to rot,not doing anything about it
I'm 15
No surgeon will give you rhino and fucking lip reductions at 15
Also lip reductions will just make my philtrum even longer so it isn't just free psl points

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and reddotguy
Maybe but too many surgeries will look uncanny either way, plus you can't change you're pheno and height its mostly the things you don't have control over fuck you up the most

It’s not because normies will realize and start looksmaxxing it’s cause of the people who started it.

The community has been here for a long time and let’s be honest,most of the users are mentally ill with very extreme opinions. They haven’t realized that there are much more bigger things to the world than sex and relationships. While I do agree good looks play a huge role and nothing else matters,but most of these people haven’t experienced stepping foot in the real world.

with looksmaxxing going viral,opinion of these people might also become mainstream which is very damaging to the society (maybe Jews want this to happen).

I’ve been lurking on and off for about 1.5 years and here are the things I’ve noticed-

90% of the users just complain, they are too lazy to take any steps and are willingly putting down others as well

It’s way too evident that this forum is filled with autistic teens who have nothing to worry about and are lazy

But muhhh Chad just becomes model. You’re right but he has to follow a strict regime, have gay sex (possibly) and god knows what other things while you struggle to eat under 2000 calories.

The biggest example of laziness is I literally see people discouraging to go to gym and workout.

Joined in 2024

• +1
I'm 15
No surgeon will give you rhino and fucking lip reductions at 15
Also lip reductions will just make my philtrum even longer so it isn't just free psl points
Just wait it out then

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Maybe but too many surgeries will look uncanny either way, plus you can't change you're pheno and height its mostly the things you don't have control over fuck you up the most
Not even the main point of my post.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

- joined 2024

• Love it

but I agree tho, good thread

• Love it
IMG 6900

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Orvka381, sub5c3l and NoseProphecy

More indian bulls 😝😝😝😝😝

• JFL
@Squirtle can you ban me Bhai?

it s the opposite, looksmaxxing going mainstream will make us focus on beauty and aesthetics and make us realize that we are sick slaves

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Ragnar
Bro what are u talking about gay sex