How over is it now that lookism/looksmaxxing is mainstream?

murdah

murdah

I see about 5-10 looksmax tiktoks on my tiktok page a day, and even on instagram I get the occasional lookism/looksmax reel. I open the comments and see people type exactly how users here would type, same incel lingo and all. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLSPyAa3/ Just opened tiktok and this was the first video I saw. Now that looksmaxxing is mainstream, I’ve seen tons of normies turn into HTN’s solely from softmaxxing by following tiktok or youtube advice. This could have been prevented honestly, now everyone knows the power of looks and will enact on it.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, sudanguy, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
It’s not a trend anymore, it’s never going to die out because the blackpill is quite an important aspect of life, the people on this forum discovered it and are now addicted to this site, likewise to the guys that found out from tiktok, you can’t deny that lookism doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, sudanguy, Pierrot and 3 others
It’s not a trend anymore, it’s never going to die out because the blackpill is quite an important aspect of life, the people on this forum discovered it and are now addicted to this site, likewise to the guys that found out from tiktok, you can’t deny that lookism doesn’t matter
Hypergamy 📈

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I see about 5-10 looksmax tiktoks on my tiktok page a day, and even on instagram I get the occasional lookism/looksmax reel. I open the comments and see people type exactly how users here would type, same incel lingo and all. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLSPyAa3/ Just opened tiktok and this was the first video I saw. Now that looksmaxxing is mainstream, I’ve seen tons of normies turn into HTN’s solely from softmaxxing by following tiktok or youtube advice. This could have been prevented honestly, now everyone knows the power of looks and will enact on it.
I have recently seen that faggot Dillain Latham or sth say that him making looksmaxxing mainstream was a mistake JFL. He said that because of him in 5 years every dude will have to wear makeup to compete, tbh he is right but it will be surgery not makeup

• +1
Reactions: murdah
No

I have recently seen that faggot Dillain Latham or sth say that him making looksmaxxing mainstream was a mistake JFL. He said that because of him in 5 years every dude will have to wear makeup to compete, tbh he is right but it will be surgery not makeup
Nigga normies will never go past basic sofmtazxing which they already did

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Only way to make a difference is hardmaxxing I guess as most people won’t do it

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Nigga normies will never go past basic sofmtazxing which they already did
sexually frustrated people will do a lot more than you think just for a slim chance of getting pussy

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and barettrealrx
THERE IS LITERALLY A DUDE called hardaxxing something that got shouted out by josh mcgregor. he posts surgeries and what not.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
sexually frustrated people will do a lot more than you think just for a slim chance of getting pussy
Nah they are normies the Jews already screwed the idea in their head that surgery is gay

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Nah they are normies the Jews already screwed the idea in their head that surgery is gay
And '"the jews" also made them believe in LGBT so surgery being gay would probably not deter them. A year ago normies would say that softmaxxing is gay bro, and look at this shit now

Not over at all

Its just mewers and copers

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and HTN_Mentalcel
undisputedcry.gif

And '"the jews" also made them believe in LGBT so surgery being gay would probably not deter them. A year ago normies would say that softmaxxing is gay bro, and look at this shit now
Even despite them believing being gay is ok now the message is that you should accept who you are and not change it with surgery

• Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Korean parents give them surgery for their birthdays and think it's not even a possibility it will happen in the west :lul:
Nigga it will never happen that's caus gooks are just self hating

Even despite them believing being gay is ok now the message is that you should accept who you are and not change it with surgery
Not over at all

Its just mewers and copers
Only way to make a difference is hardmaxxing I guess as most people won’t do it
Koreans already do hardmaxxing :lul:
Also look at this shit

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot and cyprian_tomaszewski
Also look at this shit
No surgery for ur pheno. Take the Jacksonpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and HTN_Mentalcel
Also look at this shit
Minoxidil is still surface level knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Korean parents give them surgery for their birthdays and think it's not even a possibility it will happen in the west :lul:
damn. mirin their high IQ

the gooks probably got blackpilled by BTS and don't just mindlessly force their kids to study anymore

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and HTN_Mentalcel