Chico Podcast - LOL at models giving life advices "JUST BE YOURSELF BRO"

6foot3Mediterranean

6foot3Mediterranean

Iron
Don't get me wrong, personality and personal development is crucial for winning in modern days where charisma plays an important role in expanding the people you know since you build your network. The more influential people you know PERSONALLY (not IG forgettable DMing shit) the higher the likehood of you standing out from the rest. If you think that being 6'4 and good looking IRL and struggling to make eye contact with the clerk is enough to be successful then good luck with that

But denying the importance of looks (that tend to amplify TREMENDOUSLY your chances of winning at life if combined with personality and intelligence) is the ultimate cope

Just proves that models are either extremely bluepilled and all the aspects of one's looks is unknown to them (they probably dont know what zygo means) or play smart by keeping their mouth shut about technical terms that only surgeons or autistic users (us) would know to gatekeep it or to prevent from being associated with such forums as it could possibly ruin their reputation in the modeling industry

TL: DR: Don't take life advices from people who received constant positive feedback throughout their whole lives, as autistic as it might sound but I would rather hear a podcast from people who ascended than from models who got rich at 18yo because they got signed by Gucci and the lowest point of their lives was fucking just one girl a week instead of 5

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, personality and personal development is crucial for winning in modern days where charisma plays an important role in expanding the people you know since you build your network. The more influential people you know PERSONALLY (not IG forgettable DMing shit) the higher the likehood of you standing out from the rest. If you think that being 6'4 and good looking IRL and struggling to make eye contact with the clerk is enough to be successful then good luck with that

But denying the importance of looks (that tend to amplify TREMENDOUSLY your chances of winning at life if combined with personality and intelligence) is the ultimate cope

Just proves that models are either extremely bluepilled and all the aspects of one's looks is unknown to them (they probably dont know what zygo means) or play smart by keeping their mouth shut about technical terms that only surgeons or US autistic users would know to gatekeep it or to prevent from being associated with such forums as it could possibly ruin their reputation in the modeling industry

TL: DR: Don't take life advices from people who received constant positive feedback throughout their whole lives, as autistic as it might sound but I would rather hear a podcast from people who ascended than from models who got rich at 18yo because they got signed by Gucci and the lowest point of their lives was fucking just one girl a week instead of 5

Essay about Water

Dn rd
But I'm fed up of the normies in comment sections saying "mogged", "mog"

Retards