Chico vs Vasiliy Stepanov

Who mogs?

• Total voters
vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
Chico 6'3

Vasiliy 6'3.5"

@ForeverRecession @greeneyes @zayn_brah @StrangerDanger @Reckless Turtle @germanlooks

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 16275, germanlooks and 1 other person
chico moggs in appeal, everyone stfu

Brutal forum where chico loses to a guy like this.
Rofl. Its no longer what it is

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Hipcel
Chico has better facial structure but Stepanov better coloring...this one is tough ngl

Pointless thread.
11aec2f9c9c2396a1bbb29686627d2e5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
Francisco Lachowski is more symmetrical.

About equal, but I’d rather look like Stepanov

Both dont look that great itl. Most it those pics are frauded to hell. Noone looks like that irl.

These vasiliy pics are from 2016. Chico looked way better then. So chico.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and CEO of Sex
vasilyy has more of a striking face, tho not so good harmony

his chin also is slightly too tall giving him a weird look from certain angles (YES)

dunno really..

id say theyre on the same level

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Both dont look that great itl. Most it those pics are frauded to hell. Noone looks like that irl.

wtf you mean lol

he mogs 90% of guys

but yea.. no shit.. smartphone pics look shittier..

no bone definition and shit..

smartphone pics look shittier

If you look like shit in selfies/phone pics then it never began tbh.

But yeah he obv looks good still on phone pics.

Thats him after descension trying to rope twice at 30. still looks good.

Thats him after descension trying to rope twice at 30. still looks good.

Still looks good. Mogs 90% of 30 yr olds. Even dudes younger.

But he absolutely didnt look anything like the pics in op. Thats just too much frauding to the point where its obv. We dont have vids of him at that age to confirm whereas we do of Chico. But then even chico didnt look like his best photos either. Thats not even humanly posssible to look like that.

chico has so much appeal because he looks like the chad version of the average guy,the reason why he blew up on wattpad and only autists know who vasiliy is

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, CEO of Sex and Deleted member 21264
chico has so much appeal because he looks like the chad version of the average guy,the reason why he blew up on wattpad and only autists know who vasiliy is

Chico is the only gigachad who looked slightly similar to his frauded modeling pics in real life. Thats why.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Chico stomps
Jfl even balding chico still looks otherworldly.
Holy facial symmetry and eye shape
243946244 187323086859665 8204684406283477867 n

Still looks good. Mogs 90% of 30 yr olds. Even dudes younger.

But he absolutely didnt look anything like the pics in op. Thats just too much frauding to the point where its obv. We dont have vids of him at that age to confirm whereas we do of Chico. But then even chico didnt look like his best photos either. Thats not even humanly posssible to look like that.

• Woah
Reactions: greeneyes
Close one. Voted for Stepanov because I like his cheekbones, jaw and chin more, they are as close to perfect as I've seen, yet doesn't look like a lego block like Drago or Lemmond. Face shape mogs Chico into oblivion and back. Chico has better eye shape but Stepanov's is great and has blue eyes, so doesn't lose due to eye color halo.

This are Stepanov's best pics IMO, looks legit unmoggable:

Vasily stepanov
Stepanov 6
scale_2400

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and vaseqmoherad
Bro FUUUUUUUUCK
Actually insanely unmoggable there, mogs Chico to death
Legit unmoggable in that movie. at least 7 psl. over for chico.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 15390 and greeneyes
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Close one. Voted for Stepanov because I like his cheekbones, jaw and chin more, they are as close to perfect as I've seen, yet doesn't look like a lego block like Drago or Lemmond. Face shape mogs Chico into oblivion and back. Chico has better eye shape but Stepanov's is great and has blue eyes, so doesn't lose due to eye color halo.

View attachment 1863912View attachment 1863914
scale_2400
his peak was in the inhabited island movie.

this video:

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Hahahaha is this even a comparison. Chico Baldcelura demolishes him

Prime Chico cant lose or be mogged by anyone, just equated by other very few PSL gods in prime like Gandy. Which is not the case here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
>comparing a guy with NCT with Frantsisko Lachowski
Why Do People Leave Sex Tapes Hanging Around? – Zoomer | lindaseccaspina

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and greeneyes
🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
The idea that Chico is the better looking guy is delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 15390
Legit unmoggable in that movie. at least 7 psl. over for chico.
Seriously. Anyone who thinks chico mogs is on hard drugs, let’s ask 10 prime women who’s more attractive and I got vasiliy 9-1.

View attachment 1863912View attachment 1863914
scale_2400
Jesus Christ his colouring is abysmall tho, I saw him in a movie that aired on Russia channel 1 and he looked so fucking weird and retarded. Obviously a mogger but he needs to stay away from the hair dye. Makes me want to puke. Faggot nigger

• +1
Talking about his blond hair. I think his natural hair colour is brown. His colouring when he dyes it makes me want to puke

• +1
Jesus Christ his colouring is abysmall tho, I saw him in a movie that aired on Russia channel 1 and he looked so fucking weird and retarded. Obviously a mogger but he needs to stay away from the hair dye. Makes me want to puke. Faggot nigger

You know the man is stupidly good looking when he is 7+ PSL with that retarded hair color and haircuits.
He mogged so hard with a more normal haircut and his natural hair color. This are all candid pics

Stepanov 13
2772664_2655309_0_20deda_5ba26c91_orig.jpg
800full-vasiliy-stepanov.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You know the man is stupidly good looking when he is 7+ PSL with that retarded hair color and haircuits.
He mogged so hard with a more normal haircut and his natural hair color. This are all candid pics

View attachment 1865938
2772664_2655309_0_20deda_5ba26c91_orig.jpg
Yes, he's a mogger with his normal hair colour.
I wouldn't call him 7 PSL+, he just looks like a handsome man
His zygo and eyes are lacking enough so that he isn't a turbo-psl-autism gigamechslayer

• Ugh..
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
His zygo and eyes are lacking enough so that he isn't a turbo-psl-autism gigamechslayer

Eyes could be a bit better but fit his face very well and still very above average. Eye color mogs Chico into another dimension. His zygos are awesome and not lacking in any way. They are high set, straight shaped and with decent mass, as mogger zygos should be.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and vaseqmoherad
Eyes could be a bit better but fit his face very well and still very above average. Eye color mogs Chico into another dimension. His zygos are awesome and not lacking in any way. They are high set, straight shaped and with decent mass, as mogger zygos should be.
His eye color looks much more stunning with his natural hair imo. wish there was more pics/vids of his prime with his natural hair.

• +1
lol. zygos are lacking??? what???

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and vaseqmoherad
Worked for curlyheadjames so why not :3

Imagine Vasiliy posting poop pics here after ascending and being unsupervised due to escaping the psych ward :lul:

• +1
his eyes r so shit compared to chico u whites get haloed so hard due to color

his eyes r so shit compared to chico u whites get haloed so hard due to color

It's very unfair. I have the same coloring/pheno as Chico (who is also a white person btw) and very good eye area, and never got complimented on my eyes. Meanwhile, people with much worse eye areas get compliments all the time due to the eye color.

• +1