Chin Genio vs Filler

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
I have come to the conclusion that I need a few mms of chin advancement for it to reach my lips (and this takes my profile from LTN to htn).

I know chin genio is still a permanent solution and probably in an ideal world the optimal way to proceed however the world isn't ideal and anaesthesia is scary just like surgery so I'm wondering if i should just get filler or sth instead.

I'll dm pics if curious but just assume i need only a couple mms and answer this q pls.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
genio all the way, get it at @RealSurgerymax clinic in thailand

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BongMog, Danish_Retard, VenatorLuparius and 5 others
genio all the way, get it at @RealSurgerymax clinic in thailand
He's a surgeon? Thought he was in med school or some shit. I would love to have him analyze my face and tell me what i need tbh

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and lasnt
He's a surgeon? Thought he was in med school or some shit. I would love to have him analyze my face and tell me what i need tbh
He's sophomore year in dentistry

Why are you getting genio or chin fillers bro ?
Just bonesmash your chin until it bleeds and supplement vit k2 .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, IMOGYOU, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
He's sophomore year in dentistry
?? You're joking right. I thought he wanted to be a plastic surgeon / cranio facial surgeon.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lasnt
?? You're joking right. I thought he wanted to be a plastic surgeon / cranio facial surgeon.
Nah he literally dentist student using his college 3D software to custom implants but he's way ahead of users here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss and Octavian_Augustus
Nah he literally dentist student using his college 3D software to custom implants but he's way ahead of users here
Interesting... He had mentioned to me long term he saw himself opening up a black-pilled surgery practice if I recall correctly (or something to that effect). Surprised to learn he wants to be a dentist.

I have come to the conclusion that I need a few mms of chin advancement for it to reach my lips (and this takes my profile from LTN to htn).

I know chin genio is still a permanent solution and probably in an ideal world the optimal way to proceed however the world isn't ideal and anaesthesia is scary just like surgery so I'm wondering if i should just get filler or sth instead.

I'll dm pics if curious but just assume i need only a couple mms and answer this q pls.

Here's a woman who has gotton chin filler

Nrx2g5b4bwua1
Bh6e7sp4bwua1

Filler didn't advance her chin as much but still an improvement.

If your chin is like hers and you are happy with such result, go for it.

A sliding genio will give you more advancement and a permanent result however.

Also where is this irrational fear of anesthesia coming from? Who put that in your head?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and forevermirin

View attachment 2229623View attachment 2229624

Also where is this irrational fear of anesthesia coming from? Who put that in your head?
Good post, i think i need less protrusion than her tbh i dmd u my pics lmk.

I read a botb thread about it and i have lost someone to a pretty routine knee surgery because of some anaesthesia related complications. It's rare ik but not worth it i feel.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
i got filler and it worked wonders. got it 2 years ago and never needed more. also no problems or migration of any sort, just do 1 syringe

• Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and forevermirin

That's a shit result
Genio mogs so hard . We can project, heighten and even widen the chin permanantly which is not the case with fillers , it will be there for barely 6 months .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, BongMog, malicieusss and 1 other person
i got filler and it worked wonders. got it 2 years ago and never needed more. also no problems or migration of any sort, just do 1 syringe
What exactly did u get? And how is the recovery and stuff? Can u dm be before/afters?

That's a shit result
Genio mogs so hard . We can project, heighten and even widen the chin permanantly which is not the case with fillers , it will be there for barely 6 months .
It ascends her tho so how is it shit. Also apparently not all fillers migrate, and if I'm gonna be brokecel when they do and i can't afford more then I'm failing at life anyway.

Altho yeah genio is obviously the more powerful tool, but i think it's overkill in my case and many others.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Interesting... He had mentioned to me long term he saw himself opening up a black-pilled surgery practice if I recall correctly (or something to that effect). Surprised to learn he wants to be a dentist.
Dentistry is one way into becoming an OMFS if you are up to get a medical degree afterwards, altough usually people ge the medical degree first and then do dentistry afterwards

What exactly did u get? And how is the recovery and stuff? Can u dm be before/afters?
yeah sure pm me, and idk what filler it was i got bottom lip reduction from same Dr and the filler was harmless and quick. i could always ask my dr but it’s more about the alignment/harmony of the injections

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin

The issue is she is literally candidate number 1 for jaw surgery before and after. She is downward grown as fuck and her maxilla is horrible. filler can’t really fix that tbh. She ascended but she needs CCW bimax

Genio seems likes a cheat code since it can increase chin height and stretch your submental region to simulate a higher hyoid bone.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Dentistry is one way into becoming an OMFS if you are up to get a medical degree afterwards, altough usually people ge the medical degree first and then do dentistry afterwards
Oh okay. I guess the guy is 5+ years away from becoming a surgeon.

Oh okay. I guess the guy is 5+ years away from becoming a surgeon.
Not sure, if you do medical school first you can start training as an OMFS and do dentistry in the meantime, not sure if thats possible if you do dentistry first. To be fair, 5 years is not that much in medical training. It just takes forever!

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus

Lol yeah, fillers results are great but that shit only has decent results for like 3 months

Source: I have had Radiesse filler injected many times

Genio was life fuel for me, turned me from subhuman to HTN. It’s also a very basic surgery relative to some of the other shit sugerymaxxers do. Grow a pair and take the anesthesia.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and FinasterideAt17
Lol yeah, fillers results are great but that shit only has decent results for like 3 months

Source: I have had Radiesse filler injected many times
to which areas