called the mandibular or mental symphysis, and its overlying soft
tissue chin pad

S7rAqTR.png
Y55lzNi.png
hVqMFd3.png

A common misconception:

Mandibular = chin
A retruted mandibular = retruded chin

You can have retruded mandibular and a protruding chin or vice versa.

Whether you chin is protruding or not does not get determined by the position of your mandibular

FUvuQGZ.png
jq5Kchd.png

Thus getting a genioplast if in fact your mandibular is the problem leads to unsatisfying results.

qAwS8K7.png

• +1
Reactions: StrongChin, valhalar, AscendingHero and 19 others
Is there an easy way to tell if genio is the way to go for a recessed chin or if you need mandibular advancement?

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4614
Just Mew, testosterone maxx, vitamin k2 maxx, chew maxx and you’ll be fine tbh

I hope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero and 17 others
Just Mew, testosterone maxx, vitamin k2 maxx, chew maxx and you’ll be fine tbh

I hope

chin belongs to to so called acren just like the browridge. and just like the browridge it gets heavily influenced by hormones. the only effect mewing coud possible have is by changing the occlusal plane, the position of the teeth which then indirectly could affect the appearance of the chin. if you experience changes regarding chin during puberty it will be very likely to just growing up aka hormonal induced facial changes then mewing. if you are an adult post puberty mewing will do nothing. just get a genioplasy then.

thats all i have to say to the topic regarding mewing. i know you guys are quite fundamental about it and believe mewing can give you the ability to fly so there is no point to discuss it even further.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero, magnificentcel and 9 others
i know you guys are quite fundamental about it and believe mewing can give you the ability to fly so there is no point to discuss it even further.
this forum isn't so bad regarding mewing, check out ****************, those tards legit believe mewing is the fix for all of their issues jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, magnificentcel, Deleted member 9344 and 11 others
Is there an easy way to tell if genio is the way to go for a recessed chin or if you need mandibular advancement?

if your chin is really recessed you most likely wont have a mentolabial fold

and your chin will be way behind your back

SR%201%20L%20Profile%20Female%20Chin%20Implant%20b&a%201mo.jpg

meanwhile in comparison a retruded mandibular with a protruding chin

qAwS8K7.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, ULTRATERAX63, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
Nofap is also legit for chin maxxing. It helps with androgen sensitivity or something. Indont really know but I read it on lookism (god rest it’s soul) and it was scientifically backed up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Deleted member 15854, AscendingHero and 2 others
this forum isn't so bad regarding mewing, check out ****************, those tards legit believe mewing is the fix for all of their issues jfl

well mewing doesnt harm anyone and is also an exercise in yoga breathing so from my point of view you can mew as much as you want since it doesnt seem to have any disadvantages.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Usum and Deleted member 470
chin belongs to to so called acren just like the browridge. and just like the browridge it gets heavily influenced by hormones. the only effect mewing coud possible have is by changing the occlusal plane, the position of the teeth which then indirectly could affect the appearance of the chin. if you experience changes regarding chin during puberty it will be very likely to just growing up aka hormonal induced facial changes then mewing. if you are an adult post puberty mewing will do nothing. just get a genioplasy then.

thats all i have to say to the topic regarding mewing. i know you guys are quite fundamental about it and believe mewing can give you the ability to fly so there is no point to discuss it even further.

It is influenced by which hormones?

Can HGH increase the chin bone?

i know you guys are quite fundamental about it and believe mewing can give you the ability to fly so there is no point to discuss it even further.
It is split

The people who know the truth about mewing remain silent

While the apes screech around

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
yeah, I brutally found out that your jaw is most of your profile. when incels harp on about "muh chin" it is mostly a combination of a legit recessed chin, and a recessed jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Gaia262
Explain Barrets recessed chin and Pitts recessed chin

S7rAqTR.png
Y55lzNi.png
hVqMFd3.png

commom misconception:

mandibular = chin
retruded mandibular = retruded chin

you can have retruded mandibular and a protruding chin or vice versa

whether you chin is protruding or not does not get determined by the position of your mandibular

FUvuQGZ.png
jq5Kchd.png

thus getting a genioplasty if in fact your mandibular is the problem leads to unsatisfying results

qAwS8K7.png
up

Occlusal plane angle, is your chin recessed because you have a downswing of the lower third (high downward angle), or your chin is just lacking.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 470
should be in line with your glabella or nasal tip depending on phenotype, if not then you can get a genio. You are right ofc about some people mistaking mandibular retrusion for chin retrusion, but by the time they go to a max fac and express their concerns, this would be brought up by the surgeon im sure after an exam and 3d ct scan is taken, or even lateral cephs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Why is my chin so weird? I always thought it was because of pheno but i changed my mind a few years ago.

Occlusal plane angle, is your chin recessed because you have a downswing of the lower third (high downward angle), or your chin is just lacking.
Do you mind if I pm you a pic?

Yeah, a few of them already paid $xK to book a visit to have a chat with Mike Mew. LOOOOL

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 470
pCYIwUD.png

the chin wasnt touched but the form totally changed by correcting the teeth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and alex569
The lower lip should be about 2mm behind the upper lip ideally. If the lower lip is significant behind, it’s likely you need a BSSO but sometimes they do a Lefort setback

If the lip position is fine but the chin not positioned right, you need a genio

If both lips are far ahead of the chin and the chin doesn’t look recessed, you might have bimaxillary protrusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and paulie_walnuts
They behave like cult tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 470
What are chances to get permanent numbness after cw bimax

surgeons tend to downplay

on jsf almost everyone who has had a bsso has some level of permanent numbness.

surgeons tend to downplay

on jsf almost everyone who has had a bsso has some level of permanent numbness.
My life as a truecel is anyway shit, so I guess I have nothing to lose. I will get mfl3 if I can and bimax.

• +1
You will almost certainly get nerve damage from anything more than a genio. I had nerve damage for 8 weeks after my genio, it’s almost entirely gone now but I can still feel a little when I bite my bottom teeth

My life as a truecel is anyway shit, so I guess I have nothing to lose. I will get mfl3 if I can and bimax.

I remember some people saying your above average. Usually not worth it to do a mod. Lefort 3 if so

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
You will almost certainly get nerve damage from anything more than a genio. I had nerve damage for 8 weeks after my genio, it’s almost entirely gone now but I can still feel a little when I bite my bottom teeth

I remember some people saying your above average. Usually not worth it to do a mod. Lefort 3 if so
U remembered wrong, or they made fun of me.

Chin Implants involves placement of an implant around a patient’s existing chin bone to augment the size and shape of the chin and achieve a more naturally attractive balance between facial features. Source.

* Important : Shelf implants generally augment the chin less than 10mm horizontally. To add larger projection you will need either custom designed chin implants or a sliding genioplasty. Implants generally cannot add vertical projection unless it is by custom chin implants. You may be able to add a little vertical projection using shelf implants by placing the implant at the lower edge of the chin but it wont be a lot. Chin implants are generally best used if you need smaller anatomical changes to your chin. If you want to add vertical lengthening to your chin, consider a sliding genioplasty instead of a sliding genioplasty and a chin implant. Another way to add vertical lengthening is through jaw surgery (BSSO, orthognatic, lefort 1, etc).

* Chin implants generally have the biggest noticeable difference in a patient’s side view. The front view won’t look too different unless you had a small chin before and the chin implant made your chin wider and more robust.

Why consider getting a chin implant?

* Improve facial harmony by bringing chin into better proportion with other features

* Correct a weak or recessed chin

* Improve definition of the neck and jawline

* Help reduce the appearance of a full or “double” chin caused by a small chin bone

Choosing a Plastic Surgeon

* You will want a plastic surgeon who has extensive experience performing chin implants. Look at before and after pictures of the surgeon, read the reviews, if possible have an online consultation before hand and see what you need. When consulting with potential surgeons, ask how many chin augmentation procedures he or she has performed, and be sure to look at before and after photos of other patients. The results you see should look natural to each individual patient. More information on choosing the right plastic surgeon

How chin implant surgery is performed

* Chin implant surgery is usually an outpatient procedure, performed using general anesthesia or local anesthesia with sedation. A small incision is made either underneath the chin or inside the mouth. Through this incision, the cosmetic surgeon creates space for the chin implant and fits it around the chin bone.

* Chin implant surgery alone typically takes less than 1 hour to perform; however, if you are having additional procedures, operating time will increase accordingly. Following surgery, the incision is closed with sutures and the chin may be bandaged.

Appearance of a chin implant

* Chin implants are small, solid devices made from a biocompatible material, usually silicone, which has been molded to fit around a patient’s chin bone. Chin implants vary in size and contour; your cosmetic surgeon will help you choose an implant that will achieve your desired degree of enhancement and provide the most natural looking result.

Recovery

* Most chin augmentation patients experience relatively little downtime and are back to desk work and most other daily activities within 7 days after surgery. Discomfort is typically minimal and easily controlled with pain medication or cold compresses.

* You will need to sleep face-up, with your head elevated, for a minimum of 1 to 2 weeks after surgery to help control post-op swelling and protect your healing incisions. Your cosmetic surgeon may also require you to consume a liquid-only diet for a day or two after surgery. Strenuous activity can typically be resumed within 3 to 4 weeks after chin augmentation. It is important to follow your cosmetic surgeon’s specific instructions during recovery to ensure you heal well and your results look great as soon as possible.

* Results look close to final within one month after surgery, and are considered final after about 3 months, when residual swelling has subsided.

Risks

* Generally very few risks.

* When performed by a qualified, experienced cosmetic surgeon, chin augmentation is associated with very few complications. Possible risks include infection, hematoma (internal bleeding), shift in implant position, poor scarring, and side effects from anesthesia

Procedure Combinations

* While many patients choose to have chin implant surgery alone, just as often chin augmentation will be combined with other procedures for enhanced results.

Rhinoplasty + chin augmentation

* Chin implants can dramatically enhance the results of rhinoplasty, and chin augmentation with nose reshaping surgery is one of the most common facial contouring procedure combinations.

Neck liposuction + chin implants

* Patients with excess fullness beneath the chin often choose to have neck liposuction at the same time as chin implant surgery. While strengthening the chin will help improve jawline definition on its own, removing excess fat from underneath the chin can further improve the appearance of the lower face and neck.

Making Chin Wider

Some implant called the pre-jowl implant (usually custom made) can make your chin wider and more robust. The pre-jowl is flat in the middle then thick laterally. The combined anatomical chin and pre-jowl implant will ad volume laterally which makes the chin wider. The genioplasty will not do this but of course filler can.

Before and After

* https://www.westendplasticsurgery.com/gallery/chin-implant-220/?procedure=chin-implant

* Gallery

* Gallery from Roberts Cosmetic Surgery

* Gallery from Kevin Duplechain

* Darrick E. Antell Gallery

* Barry Eppley Chin implant

Genioplasty Before and Afters*

1, 2, 3, 4

Weak chin doesn't look that bad on women

Is this why some people have a somewhat weak chin but it doesn't look that bad? They could have an overall good mandibular/lower jaw but just a small chin?

Is this why some people have a somewhat weak chin but it doesn't look that bad? They could have an overall good mandibular/lower jaw but just a small chin?
Its usually because they have a good penis area with a 45 degree entaglement.

• +1
I DONT KNOW BUT @Copemaxxing SIDE PROFILE MOGS
390505 8a4e128f6603c737f27522e20b45b5de

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copemaxxing and Feminineboi
Are lips like those necessary? They're a feminine trait but some feminine traits are good
not necessary
on some people it looks good on some people it looks very shit
its all about harmony

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Feminineboi

Tbh I wonder how my facial bone structure looks like with x-ray views

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
I most likely have permanent numbness on the right side of my chin after bimax and genio
it doesnt feel funny or anything, but if you touch it, it feels weird

I most likely have permanent numbness on the right side of my chin after bimax and genio
it doesnt feel funny or anything, but if you touch it, it feels weird

Who did your genioplasty?

S7rAqTR.png
Y55lzNi.png
hVqMFd3.png

commom misconception:

mandibular = chin
retruded mandibular = retruded chin

you can have retruded mandibular and a protruding chin or vice versa

whether you chin is protruding or not does not get determined by the position of your mandibular

FUvuQGZ.png
jq5Kchd.png

thus getting a genioplasty if in fact your mandibular is the problem leads to unsatisfying results

qAwS8K7.png
Would a chin shield help in case of resessed mandible and normal chin?

Dn read , but a square cleft chin is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Sikkunt23
How could I fix horizontal microgenia
This shit:

?

Im such a chincel i feel like a demon next to a cross reading this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
Chin niggathread

not necessary
on some people it looks good on some people it looks very shit