mesr

Bronze

4 weeks out and majority of swelling gone. I’m happy with it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pendejo, NormieKilla, Lumbersexual and 7 others
it looks very good
could you post the before picture too?

I have pics in my post history. I wasn’t really recessed and was ok with my weak chin but at certain angles it looked recessed.

Cost was 3.3k plus travel expenses. Moved 5mm and 2mm down

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 470
I have pics in my post history.
could you link the thread where the picture was posted please?
that will help everyone here

improvement

Great work on actually taking action, OP.

What made you get a genio over implant?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
did u end up getting the nose job? or maybe thought about getting botox/eyebrow implants to lower eyebrows?

Big props to this guy for realizing that nothing beats surgery. Looks good OP, you got the before?

Jfl if any of you think this surgery gonna change anything at how girls treat him.

Jfl if any of you think this surgery gonna change anything at how girls treat him.
pretty privilege is a real thing. life is unfair. if youre ugly noone will want to listen to what u have to say. if you hit on anyone, theyll think youre a perv or creep

Finally someone with pics of surgery

I prefer bone to implants when possible. For the chin area I think a genio is better. I’ll probably get implants or a fat graft if I ever do midface augmentation.

After swelling goes down I might get a re-op with my surgeon to refine it tbh. But every week the result has improved and I might not need it in another month

Nose job probably in a year

Before but it’s not entirely accurate cause I was leaner and had less sub mental fat and different lighting

Attachments

• BCC2D669-BCBF-458B-A738-E9B11A1428AA.jpeg
    BCC2D669-BCBF-458B-A738-E9B11A1428AA.jpeg
    354.2 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Joyride
They wanna meet carti. Dat bitch is a Barbie.

I prefer bone to implants when possible. For the chin area I think a genio is better. I’ll probably get implants or a fat graft if I ever do midface augmentation.

After swelling goes down I might get a re-op with my surgeon to refine it tbh. But every week the result has improved and I might not need it in another month

Nose job probably in a year

Before but it’s not entirely accurate cause I was leaner and had less sub mental fat and different lighting
although the improvement isnt massive, its still noticeable which is good i guess. congrats on your successful procedures and good luck on ur future surgeries!

although the improvement isnt massive, its still noticeable which is good i guess. congrats on your successful procedures and good luck on ur future surgeries!

Yeah I don’t want massive changes. Just a better looking version of myself. Unless ur deformed you won’t ever get massive changes.

good but ur asian

I have pics in my post history. I wasn’t really recessed and was ok with my weak chin but at certain angles it looked recessed.

Cost was 3.3k plus travel expenses. Moved 5mm and 2mm down
That is a good price. Where did you get it mate?

That is a good price. Where did you get it mate?

I had it done in Korea cause I’m asian. Clinic is called thefacedental. Saw a few white people at the clinic getting jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
For those of you interested, the doc at thefacedental also does custom printed titanium jaw implants for i believe 3.3k usd if you pay in cash (might be higher though idk) You can also get custom titanium cheek implants or a zygomatic arch osteo (not zso) to bring out the ogee curve for the same price.

I consulted them for genio / V line yesterday but will probably go to another clinic, still deciding.