Chinese bros please get in here and confirm/deny this

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️

How prevalent is this?! How the fuck do you avoid consuming sewer oil as a tourist? What goes on in the minds of these high IQ Han citizens that they decide to do such a thing?!

Pls advise

@AlexBrown84 @shabby890 @Xangsane

• Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander and med
just don’t eat slum food and no problem haha

Slum shitholes use disgusting gutter oil
No way !!

View attachment 2740760
How prevalent is this?! How the fuck do you avoid consuming sewer oil as a tourist? What goes on in the minds of these high IQ Han citizens that they decide to do such a thing?!

Pls advise

this isnt exclusive to china, i live in a mostly white 1st world country and there are food places near me that use gutter oil

this isnt exclusive to china, i live in a mostly white 1st world country and there are food places near me that use gutter oil
No there are not. Nobody in the UK is using gutter oil for cooking

View attachment 2740760

Pls advise

Don't go to dirt cheap places and u be fine.

If you're paying $1 for a full meal in China, which is not a crazy cheap country, then what do u think u r getting

No there are not. Nobody in the UK is using gutter oil for cooking
there are low quality fish and chip shops that use gutter oil. i have seen with my own eyes this dirty fuck from the fish and chip shop near me collecting gutter oil several times