Chinese migrants -- so many -- meanwhile, ugh, Clown World USA

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Suppose a large group of Chinese migrants seizes an area like a university in the USA. They lawyer-up. They're hiding under the guise of protesting for CCP rights in the USA. Part of that protest includes asking DC to recognize the CCP as an official political party. China sends a warning that we should use caution and not arrest them.

More people, particularly, younger non-Chinese Americans, join their fight. China continues to send us warnings not to interfere with the protest or severe consequences will follow.

Within seven days, the crowd had grown to over 50,000 mostly Chinese. They declare the university Chinese political territory, thus a temporary settlement until DC approves their political party. China sends us another warning: "Do not interfere with the settlers, or severe consequences will follow."

At the same time, Chinese migrants have recruited American Chinese and many more non-Chinese Americans. Also, Chinese military ships are on the move near Taiwan. They repeat what they're doing at the university but in other places in the USA. The world watches. More warnings follow from Beijing: "Do not interfere with the CCP American Political Party Movement."

TikTok, brutal. I recognized the design. But instead of appreciating my talent, prejudice against my character was more important. Clown World.

@Chris Benoit What do you think, buddy? I bet that's a no, uh?

What about you, @GuyFromSingapore ? Sounds like something orientals are capable of doing? Perhaps I should mind my own damn business, uh?

Didn't read but I need a little less sheboon and a little more squishy squishy down here in Atlanta so I support Chinese immigration

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, gribsufer1, Xangsane and 1 other person
Didn't read but I need a little less sheboon and a little more squishy squishy down here in Atlanta so I support Chinese immigration
I'm concentrating on everything right now. I see the patterns. I see the design finally of TikTok. It wasn't only about mapping our private areas, like inside homes. But grooming the younger generation while gaining their trust. My gut says they'll use the same cry for support as BLM, LGBT, and Free Palestine used. Those younger folks will heed their request. The CCP will make sense to them. They'll show our nation discriminates against their culture, people, and history. They'll have the young Americans in this nation demanding DC to recognize the CCP as a political party.

That's why so many Chinese migrants and why many of them lawyered up before stepping foot on American soil. They're going to use us against us.

I'm concentrating on everything right now. I see the patterns. I see the design finally of TikTok. It wasn't only about mapping our private areas, like inside homes. But grooming the younger generation while gaining their trust. My gut says they'll use the same cry for support as BLM, LGBT, and Free Palestine used. Those younger folks will heed their request. The CCP will make sense to them. They'll show our nation discriminates against their culture, people, and history. They'll have the young Americans in this nation demanding DC to recognize the CCP as a political party.

That's why so many Chinese migrants and why many of them lawyered up before stepping foot on American soil. They're going to use us against us.
Aren’t many Asians conservative? Don’t see why Asians would start protesting with BLM, etc. seems like they’d be more interested in actually studying

Aren’t many Asians conservative? Don’t see why Asians would start protesting with BLM, etc. seems like they’d be more interested in actually studying

Chinks only participate in things that helps them boost their status to white superiors.

At least niggers don’t lick white cock I guess, chinks are such cucks

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos
TBH, Chin migrants illegal aliens do not bother me, because they all migrate to CA, Brooklyn, or Boston. (maybe a couple other metro areas I don't live in). I actually think they bother liberals more than me, and that is why 60 minutes did a feature on them.

Last edited:
china red herring , israelis in the us government are much worse

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires