CHINK LOVERS… you spot your son on R/AsianMasculinity, what’s your next move?

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken
Your incel son , you and your chink waifu produced wants to kill himself due to his disgusting genetics, and you spot him browsing on Reddit R/AsianMasculinity

Wyd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Samsepioler, distance decay and 1 other person
Sub 6 PSL and sub 6’2 will already be incel by default in 2050. Let the kid become a genius with our high IQ genetics and he will mog all after systematically maximizing every aspect of his life

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, sub5c3l, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Your incel son , you and your chink waifu produced wants to kill himself due to his disgusting genetics, and you spot him browsing on Reddit R/AsianMasculinity

Wyd
let him make 5h WMAF compilations on youtube

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Subhuman232
Tell him that he just need to be confident like Steven Yeun to score a white female

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Bro I need to live in a parallel reality where AMWF is happening
I don't actually know if WMAF is that brootal, I live in a country with very few asians

I don't actually know if WMAF is that brootal, I live in a country with very few asians

Bro thats a match made in hell some jungle monkey with some white htn that's like dysgenics on steroids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and northern mogger
Bro thats a match made in hell some jungle monkey with some white htn that's like dysgenics on steroids
thats what I have seen in many videos here.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and reptiles
i feel like the strongest pill is WMWF, getting white foids as non white is hard

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and reptiles
thats what I have seen in many videos here.

Don't understand white guys attraction to jungle gooks and ethnics why would you lower your genetic value to those things it's a untermenschen waiting to happen with curries it's very fortunate because the kids will atleast look white enough due to curries being white but half nogs and gooks still look good

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Samsepioler, sub5c3l and northern mogger
Don't understand white guys attraction to jungle gooks and ethnics why would you lower your genetic value to those things it's a untermenschen waiting to happen with curries it's very fortunate because the kids will atleast look white enough due to curries being white but half nogs and gooks still look good
elliot pill
its always chads and stacies with some subhuman

i feel like the strongest pill is WMWF, getting white foids as non white is hard

Yeah because white women are the most valued because of there genetics don't understand the deathnic here simping for niggers and jungle gooks cage get plastic surgery and look less curry then get white women unfortunately there aren't enough to go around and tall white chad hordes them like mother fuckers

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and northern mogger
Yeah because white women are the most valued because of there genetics don't understand the deathnic here simping for niggers and jungle gooks cage get plastic surgery and look less curry then get white women unfortunately there aren't enough to go around and tall white chad hordes them like mother fuckers
and in addition there arent even that many young white foids. elusive, rare and attractive.