CHOICES AND YOUR ASCENSION

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
You are in the situation you’re in because of the choices YOU made in the past.

YOU also have the strength and potential to figure out ANY situation you may be in.

You are never too far away from salvation, you are never too far gone, no circumstance is unfixable

People have come back from being homeless to become multimillionaires with loving families

From the grasp of drug addiction to success… all is possible

The belief about your situation is always the defining feature about it, not the circumstances themselves. BELIEVE you can make it out, BELIEVE that any seemingly insurmountable hardship is just a stepping stone to your beautiful ascension.

What seems hopeless is just a temporary situation. What has happened in the past is done, now look forward and rewrite the story you tell yourself about your life.

Just as you made the decisions that got you to where you are now, so too can you make future decisions to create a new reality for yourself.

Who ate the food that gave you a fat body? You did nigga.

Who didn’t study enough or didn’t pursue that opportunity? You did nigga.

Who didn’t talk to that cute girl that he saw? You did incel.

Who wasn’t strong enough to vulnerably be themselves when it counted? We’ve all been there. We did nigga.

I’m not here as the older almost 30 year old to baby sit you, I’m here to tell you the truth about the reality of the world so that you can experience the best of it.

Whatever is painful to hear probably means it is relevant and true to you. If you want to tell me to shut the fuck up its probably because it is relevant to you.

The strategy is thus boyos:
⁃ CONCEIVE, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE

What type of life can you envision for yourself? Throw all previous experiences out the window - they are irrelevant to your future now. What do you want to create, NOW?! Think about this daily and direct all your waking attention to it.

Pay no mind to the naysayers, the people that cling to a previous identity of assumptions about yourself.

You have your opinion yourself, other people have their opinions of you (irrelevant), the moment you start to live and make decisions for the approval of others is the moment you get on a route to mediocrity and limited potential.

I don't give a fuck if Chad doesn't have to do it. YOU have to do it. Many Chads DO do it. You see them at Harvard and Stamford all the time. Relying on PUREY beauty is a feminine trait. Are you a female? No. You wouldn't be tryna compete with each other all the time on here if you were.

Your choice. Your life. Your time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, subhuman incel, HQNPmaxxing and 10 others
It's cope if someone needs to hardmax and doesn't have the iq to pursue a high paying enough job to fund it all, or simply doesn't have the wherewithal to go through so much hassle with multiple surgeries. Anything less than 6 foot with above average frame, sufficient masculinity and facial harmony/beauty is insufficient to comfortably succeed in dating these days.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
Is this supposed to be an advertisement for the new matrix that is coming out today?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Titbot and xefo
It's cope if someone needs to hardmax and doesn't have the iq to pursue a high paying enough job to fund it all, or simply doesn't have the wherewithal to go through so much hassle with multiple surgeries. Anything less than 6 foot with above average frame, sufficient masculinity and facial harmony/beauty is insufficient to comfortably succeed in dating these days.

No it's not cope.

It's just harder nigga.

Most successful and rich people don't have a high IQ. They know how to talk with people. They have studied people to death. Understanding how to make people feel good is not a requirement of intelligence. It is simply awareness. You broaden your awareness, you learn new skills.

Too many times I see people say high IQ in response to one of my threads and I'm thinking nah nigga, my IQ is 113, I have nothing more special going for me in terms of being able to solve problems on a sheet than you. And it's because it ain't about that. Gen Z has been stupidly brought up to believe everything revolves around IQ and the truth is in the real world that isn't the case. It never has been. Average to upper average IQ is more than sufficient. If anything anything above 120 and it is going to be to your detriment. Creativity does come from IQ but it also comes from focused attention to your experiences, embracing your experiencing, having the right experiences and a mental clarity. All come under awareness. Any 105 nigga can do it. Any. It's just neurotransmitters. Healthy ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Highrise, Deleted member 3270 and 2 others
Is this supposed to be an advertisement for the new matrix that is coming out today?

Is this supposed to be an effort for something funny? Because it sure as hell wasn't close.

Rupert the red nose rain-deer. Merry Christmas to you too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Lev Peshkov, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You are in the situation you’re in because of the choices YOU made in the past.

YOU also have the strength and potential to figure out ANY situation you may be in.

You are never too far away from salvation, you are never too far gone, no circumstance is unfixable

People have come back from being homeless to become multimillionaires with loving families

From the grasp of drug addiction to success… all is possible

The belief about your situation is always the defining feature about it, not the circumstances themselves. BELIEVE you can make it out, BELIEVE that any seemingly insurmountable hardship is just a stepping stone to your beautiful ascension.

What seems hopeless is just a temporary situation. What has happened in the past is done, now look forward and rewrite the story you tell yourself about your life.

Just as you made the decisions that got you to where you are now, so too can you make future decisions to create a new reality for yourself.

Who ate the food that gave you a fat body? You did nigga.

Who didn’t study enough or didn’t pursue that opportunity? You did nigga.

Who didn’t talk to that cute girl that he saw? You did incel.

Who wasn’t strong enough to vulnerably be themselves when it counted? We’ve all been there. We did nigga.

I’m not here as the older almost 30 year old to baby sit you, I’m here to tell you the truth about the reality of the world so that you can experience the best of it.

Whatever is painful to hear probably means it is relevant and true to you. If you want to tell me to shut the fuck up its probably because it is relevant to you.

The strategy is thus boyos:
⁃ CONCEIVE, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE

What type of life can you envision for yourself? Throw all previous experiences out the window - they are irrelevant to your future now. What do you want to create, NOW?! Think about this daily and direct all your waking attention to it.

Pay no mind to the naysayers, the people that cling to a previous identity of assumptions about yourself.

You have your opinion yourself, other people have their opinions of you (irrelevant), the moment you start to live and make decisions for the approval of others is the moment you get on a route to mediocrity and limited potential.

I don't give a fuck if Chad doesn't have to do it. YOU have to do it. Many Chads DO do it. You see them at Harvard and Stamford all the time. Relying on PUREY beauty is a feminine trait. Are you a female? No. You wouldn't be tryna compete with each other all the time on here if you were.

Your choice. Your life. Your time.
Honestly it's so weird seeing you type this. You never struck me as the type to be stoic and post motivational shit lol. Do you read nietzsche too?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No it's not cope.

It's just harder nigga.

Most successful and rich people don't have a high IQ. They know how to talk with people. They have studied people to death. Understanding how to make people feel good is not a requirement of intelligence. It is simply awareness. You broaden your awareness, you learn new skills.

Too many times I see people say high IQ in response to one of my threads and I'm thinking nah nigga, my IQ is 113, I have nothing more special going for me in terms of being able to solve problems on a sheet than you. And it's because it ain't about that. Gen Z has been stupidly brought up to believe everything revolves around IQ and the truth is in the real world that isn't the case. It never has been. Average to upper average IQ is more than sufficient. If anything anything above 120 and it is going to be to your detriment. Creativity does come from IQ but it also comes from focused attention to your experiences, embracing your experiencing, having the right experiences and a mental clarity. All come under awareness. Any 105 nigga can do it. Any. It's just neurotransmitters. Healthy ones.
Most people here are too aspie, anxious, and non-NT to succeed making M where socialization is the determining factor. It has to be tech/starting a successful business or something like that, which requires at least a 125-130 iq to not have to bust your ass. And even then, with their mental issues/laziness, less than 140 is probably already too insurmountable.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, xefo and Deleted member 11770
Most people here are too aspie, anxious, and non-NT to succeed making M where socialization is the determining factor. It has to be tech/starting a successful business or something like that, which requires at least a 125-130 iq to not have to bust your ass. And even then, with their mental issues/laziness, less than 140 is probably already too insurmountable.

Have you heard of the nerdy ugly pod caster on YouTube called Myrone Gains? Who is the stiffest guy you will ever meet?

a lot of incel dint like to put effort on anything because chad dint have to,
its like you angry at your parent because they dont give you the candy they bought for your brother

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
a lot of incel dint like to put effort on anything because chad dint have to,
its like you angry at your parent because they dont give you the candy they bought for your brother

I guarantee you less than 10% of this site are below a 4/10 in looks at normal body fat. I'm sure all looksmaxed we'd also have many high range normie guys.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SeiGun
Have you heard of the nerdy ugly pod caster on YouTube called Myrone Gains? Who is the stiffest guy you will ever meet?
Just wasted time seeing him blab about polygamy to some stacys they payed to be there. If your advice is to start a successful high-paying podcast, good luck with that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Just wasted time seeing him blab about polygamy to some stacys they payed to be there. If your advice is to start a successful high-paying podcast, good luck with that.

He still found a way around his peanut skull and subhuman looks. If he can, a normie like you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I guarantee you less than 10% of this site are below a 4/10 in looks at normal body fat. I'm sure all looksmaxed we'd also have many high range normie guys.
Users here have dogshit haircuts and shit skin but wanna drop in the deep end and do invasive surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Danish_Retard, N1666 and 2 others
which requires at least a 125-130 iq to not have to bust your ass. And even then, with their mental issues/laziness, less than 140 is probably already too insurmountable.
What are those piss random claims tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MakinItHappenReturn
its legit if all you need to do is loose even more weight and get a bulbous nose tip reduction like me, but many here have utterly shit bases and phenos, and are autistic with 0 charisma on top of it

What are those piss random claims tbh

It's the narrative going around the black pill community. They see it as beta buxing otherwise 🤣

its legit if all you need to do is loose even more weight and get a bulbous nose tip reduction like me, but many here have utterly shit bases and phenos, and are autistic with 0 charisma on top of it

How do you know they have shit bases?

just look at them bro, and look at the males you see on the street, less than 10% have the base to ever be a chadlite or beyond

You don't need to be chadlite

if you mean ht normie sure many can reach that

And mid tier if they are 5'10+

Dont need to be the most nt guy out there but need the inhibition to make what's different about you a strength

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Love your threads bro

And mid tier if they are 5'10+

Dont need to be the most nt guy out there but need the inhibition to make what's different about you a strength
Pff I mean most users just go their current psl+1.5 and think it's the minimum to slay consistently. It's all perspective, many in here arent socially adept enough, so they turn to something that can be more rigorously defined (or like at least compared to socialmaxxing) since it's anyways quite important and they can have pointers for it. MTN-HTN+gymmaxed and like 180cm+ is more than enough to slay consistently (in my country), people here just wanna leanmaxx till 12% hoping they will look like a Vogue cover and that women will give them iois 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Pff I mean most users just go their current psl+1.5 and think it's the minimum to slay consistently. It's all perspective, many in here arent socially adept enough, so they turn to something that can be more rigorously defined (or like at least compared to socialmaxxing) since it's anyways quite important and they can have pointers for it. MTN-HTN+gymmaxed and like 180cm+ is more than enough to slay consistently (in my country), people here just wanna leanmaxx till 12% hoping they will look like a Vogue cover and that women will give them iois 24/7
you won't slay above 12%, you most likely will have a bloated butterface

you won't slay above 12%, you most likely will have a bloated butterface
I meant that it's all they gonna do, not that it's not needed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Can't be quantified
I know what getting to different income levels entails (at least within the world of tech), and roughly what combo of iq, work ethic, and mental stability would get the job done. And throw in a user's physical base to determine how much money he'll need, how much looks and MS he'll need to compensate for not being NT or being picky with their choice of girls. Doesn't even have to be Stacy's, any level of pickyness drastically increases difficulty of dating game as numbers game is the only difficulty compensator. Basically, the neural network of my brain has learned what is necessary for different starting configurations to ascend and achieve happy LTR's.

(at least within the world of tech)
I can buy this, but the rest are subjective to a lot of biases (obviously) which then makes it near impossible to get anything more than a "feeling" which will also apply to probably very specific cases that are influenced from semi-irrelevant sample size. Making it basically run circles. But that's like a very long convo and it's okay to disagree.

You've still got me curious on your asssessment part however and I could dm you pics if you'd be down :lul:

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
I can buy this, but the rest are subjective to a lot of biases (obviously) which then makes it near impossible to get anything more than a "feeling" which will also apply to probably very specific cases that are influenced from semi-irrelevant sample size. Making it basically run circles. But that's like a very long convo and it's okay to disagree.

You've still got me curious on your asssessment part however and I could dm you pics if you'd be down :lul:
go ahead and dm me, I can judge how much M you'll need to ascend to HTN or chad-lite.

It's good to improve yourself and have some confidence but don't fall for that PUA just have confidence nonsense as you will have to meet the females looks threshold 99% of the time and some are pretty delusional due to many guys sleeping with females below their looks level.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
Vision into reality :cool: