Revised Ascension Plan (2024)

N

nosauce

Iron
Background Info:
This is going to be a brief overview of my summer ascension plan. Create a plan with time frames. Previously, my other ascension plan was too unorganized, I found myself ldr(ing) wallowing in pity in the discord server, instead of looksmaxxing. However, it did work temporarily; I glowed-up drastically, but it's not enough. I also kind of slowly started reverting, but this happens a lot. Mostly when this occurs, you just need to do deep self-care, that's what I found to be ideal. This time I need to create an organized schedule where my life depends on it, in order to achieve what I perceive as the ideal habits.

The Plan:

- [ ] Continue growing out my hair, get it layered 2 times a week. Slowly revert to my natural hair and find a style that works. (Duration of Summer)

- [ ] Browse Pinterest, TikTok, Instagram for style inspo on your fashion (Duration of Summer)

- [ ] Limit internet, and screen time (No screen time, until 3PM-5PM)

- [ ] Continue practicing the guitar, I plan on learning Corazon Espinado as my first ever song. I like the song because it’s timeless, catchy, and cool + it’s just what my instructor is having me do. (8-9PM)

- [ ] Meditate early in the morning. 8-10AM, whilst fasting until 11AM

- [ ] Use Bimaprost continue growing eyelashes, especially the bottom… It gives a nice eyeliner look, which makes your eyes more striking. (7AM-8AM morning routine)

- [ ] Go to the doctor get prescribed finasteride, starting early, because anything can happen.

- [ ] Read everyday for an hour 12-1PM

- [ ] Consider getting prescribed Vyvanse

- [ ] Find a job as a server, current job is not cutting it. I am barely getting shifts, too many staff. (Hopefully, 2 weeks after this post)

- [ ] Save money and invest into other assets, I was thinking about making a website, but there are hosting fees that I would have to consider. It may just be a money pit, but I gaslight myself into thinking that I am young, and there's plenty of other time to make money...

- [ ] On the remaining time, take pictures and finally post on social media, with hobbies, etc... I haven't done this since 2017, when I was 12 years old

- [ ] Join a dating app.

- [ ] NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS. (It's over for you once you start talking about looksmaxxing. Nobody wants the feeling of getting their face analyzed 24/7. Also, nobody wants the feeling of being dumped if they're going through a tough time, either. Looks fade, you might be Chad now, but if you don't have other values after your looks fade, then you're valueless...

There is no other option. This is my life, there's no other way I will be happy. How can you be happy, when you're not trying to at least trying to do the best for someone else? :lul: jfl I am not superhuman yet

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LightStruck, pagodagu, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Not a single word, son

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
This will not ascend somebody

• +1
DNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• +1
How would these change the bones in your face nigga?

• +1
How would these change the bones in your face nigga?
If you want to change the bones in your face, then inject 500mg of test, and become an ogre. This is about habits.

Background Info:
This is going to be a brief overview of my summer ascension plan. Create a plan with time frames. Previously, my other ascension plan was too unorganized, I found myself ldr(ing) wallowing in pity in the discord server, instead of looksmaxxing. However, it did work temporarily; I glowed-up drastically, but it's not enough. I also kind of slowly started reverting, but this happens a lot. Mostly when this occurs, you just need to do deep self-care, that's what I found to be ideal. This time I need to create an organized schedule where my life depends on it, in order to achieve what I perceive as the ideal habits.

The Plan:

- [ ] Continue growing out my hair, get it layered 2 times a week. Slowly revert to my natural hair and find a style that works. (Duration of Summer)

- [ ] Browse Pinterest, TikTok, Instagram for style inspo on your fashion (Duration of Summer)

- [ ] Continue practicing the guitar, I plan on learning Corazon Espinado as my first ever song. I like the song because it’s timeless, catchy, and cool + it’s just what my instructor is having me do. (8-9PM)

- [ ] Use Bimaprost continue growing eyelashes, especially the bottom… It gives a nice eyeliner look, which makes your eyes more striking. (7AM-8AM morning routine)

- [ ] Go to the doctor get prescribed finasteride, starting early, because anything can happen.

- [ ] Find a job as a server, current job is not cutting it. I am barely getting shifts, too many staff. (Hopefully, 2 weeks after this post)

- [ ] Save money and invest into other assets, I was thinking about making a website, but there are hosting fees that I would have to consider. It may just be a money pit, but I gaslight myself into thinking that I am young, and there's plenty of other time to make money...

- [ ] On the remaining time, take pictures and finally post on social media, with hobbies, etc... I haven't done this since 2017, when I was 12 years old

- [ ] Join a dating app.

- [ ] NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS. (It's over for you once you start talking about looksmaxxing. Nobody wants the feeling of getting their face analyzed 24/7. Also, nobody wants the feeling of being dumped if they're going through a tough time, either. Looks fade, you might be Chad now, but if you don't have other values after your looks fade, then you're valueless...

There is no other option. This is my life, there's no other way I will be happy. How can you be happy, when you're not trying to at least trying to do the best for someone else? :lul: jfl I am not superhuman yet
how old are you wtf?
and how the fuck is this an ascension plan? most people already do this, its called being a productive human being. and what benefit is there of reading 1 hour everyday? a book or an actual useful pubmed article?

jfl joining a dating app. theres like 3 things related to looks. you dont need to browse tiktok / insta for fashing inspo, pinterest is enough, and you dont need that many clothes anyway. no clothes for your face

and meditate from 8-10am? do nothing for 2 hours theory

this is hardly a fucking ascension plan. what the fuck is this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JoChico, barettrealrx and pagodagu
How will it not?
what will it do? cool you got hair + eyelashes, still ltn / subhuman. no gymcelling? no leaning down (not bullshit fasting im talking tracking cals)? not even any kind of meds? and no screentime is fucking retarded. get the fuck off stupid ass mainstream selfimprovement, half of it is counterintuitive. theres a difference between looking / sounding productive compared to actually being productive, and you dont have any kind of long term venture. nothing about money, anti aging, skin, steroids, hormones, pdo threads, nothing nigga. not even anything for brows

I wr
how old are you wtf?
and how the fuck is this an ascension plan? most people already do this, its called being a productive human being. and what benefit is there of reading 1 hour everyday? a book or an actual useful pubmed article?

jfl joining a dating app. theres like 3 things related to looks. you dont need to browse tiktok / insta for fashing inspo, pinterest is enough, and you dont need that many clothes anyway. no clothes for your face

and meditate from 8-10am? do nothing for 2 hours theory

this is hardly a fucking ascension plan. what the fuck is this?
My habits are out of wack, I would stick to a plan, then slowly revert off. I thought this to be the ideal routine. If you want anything other than habits, then inject 500mg of testosterone and become ogre.

Background Info:

The Plan:

- [ ] Join a dating app.

and you talk about all of this, but will you actually do any of this? will you stick to it? you can plan all you want but will you likely do it? how would reading for 1 hour everyday change your life / affect it?? how the fuck would taking photos help it?? how the fuck would joining a dating up be worth it? dating apps dont work well for normies, better off building social relationships and ltring through that if thats what you are looking for. roid + lifts if you are clubbing.

I wr

My habits are out of wack, I would stick to a plan, then slowly revert off. I thought this to be the ideal routine. If you want anything other than habits, then inject 500mg of testosterone and become ogre.
?? injecti 500mg and become ogre? you are so misinformed, 500mg will not make you fucking ogre. itll change your facial fat distribution but you could do what trannies do and get fat after your cycle and lose weight again to change fat distribution (not sure abt this, just my speculation)

• WTF
Reactions: barettrealrx
If you want to change the bones in your face, then inject 500mg of test, and become an ogre. This is about habits.
Sorry to break it for you buddy boyo but reading books and meditating ain't gon cut it

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and truecel12
what will it do? cool you got hair + eyelashes, still ltn / subhuman. no gymcelling? no leaning down (not bullshit fasting im talking tracking cals)? not even any kind of meds? and no screentime is fucking retarded. get the fuck off stupid ass mainstream selfimprovement, half of it is counterintuitive. theres a difference between looking / sounding productive compared to actually being productive, and you dont have any kind of long term venture. nothing about money, anti aging, skin, steroids, hormones, pdo threads, nothing nigga. not even anything for brows
Those are things that I already know/I already did either. Plus, I added fasting in the morning to help me maintain weight. If you have questions, then just ask me or view my other extensive ascension plan, there's more information, but it's less centered and strays away from productivity.

• WTF
I wr

dude how old are you. if you want to stick to habits u should genuinely try getting money harder instead of reading a fucking book for an hour JFL.
good strat is if your still in school, get kids in the younger years to start buying nitrous oxide from you, and get them hooked / want to do it more. you can upcharge a lot if you buy in bulk, and just dont caught bro!

• WTF
Sorry to break it for you buddy boyo but reading books and meditating ain't gon cut it
It will help with my high inhibited ass :ROFLMAO:

• WTF
Those are things that I already know/I already did either. Plus, I added fasting in the morning to help me maintain weight. If you have questions, then just ask me or view my other extensive ascension plan, there's more information, but it's less centered and strays away from productivity.
but i dont understand how meditation / reading books is productive. why shouldnt you just make your sleep better rather than using meditation during the day? magnesium glycinate + cbd oil is good for sleep.

• WTF
no it wont. if people who followed hamza ascended, then there wouldnt be a forum like this. hamzas a fucking subhuman, only thing saving him is height + beard.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and nosauce
looked at your old plan, looks ok why clen? t3 would be enough for fatloss if you arent a fat cunt. but your old plan looks very good. the reading feels like a waste of time, better time if its left over spent looking into different looksmaxxes or maintaining your looks (antiaging and oxidative stress)

• WTF
Damn, well I guess I have to buy VIP now and edit the thread... I hate edit restrictions :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • WTF
Background Info:

The Plan:

- [ ] Join a dating app.

"Continue growing out my hair, get it layered 2 times a week. Slowly revert to my natural hair and find a style that works. (Duration of Summer)" I meant once every 2-4 weeks, not 2 times a week :ROFLMAO: