Churchmaxing, insane amount of copecels

SeiGun

SeiGun

69% Ascended
been going to church for a few times last week, there are about few hundred of young people everytime i go, its a church for college-young adult gathering
JFL, im not even christian or jesus believer, i only go there for socialmaxing (or coping). Its good for socializing there because, the church created few groups, to let people with similar age and profession to socialize after the preaching session.

there are legit 99% of people there are sub 4, it just fking brutal, chad dont need religion cope, only seen a leanmaxed tall chadlite once, he only stay for awhile then leave. most people are overweight, skinnyfat, bad skin, recessed face, men and women. I'm have pretty manlet height, i still clearly height mog 95% of male there, its pretty fking over, may be im just one of them coping.
when listening to the preacher and the singing session, dont understand why some people close their eye and making a serious praying gestures look like whole bunch of people casting spell, some even cried while doing that. Everytime have to endure an hours of bible and praising Jesus.

In my designated social group, there are like 20+ people, all are sub 4, fat and skinny fat, literally only 3 female are lean, 2 are facially recessed, the other one is our female group leader, she is like 1% of people there with 5/10 face, bad skin and nose but her skull is stacie tier, growth is perfect, no sign of early mouth breath.

the lookism is brutal, the preacher is lead by freaking chads and stacies, and some old dudes who own the church, those who preach on stage have 6+ face.

feel like im being affected by black pill so much, i pretty much analyzing every face i came across.
im going to go to the church again for Easter this week, dont know why, probably coping:feelsbadman:
Hows you guys experience on church? if you even go to one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, RationalBrody and 1 other person
prays me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Y’all need Jesus smh

I stopped going a year ago (I'm agnostic anyway). I might Christianitymaxx to find a virgin wife or socialmax. I guess we have to pretend to be what we're not to get what we want.

• So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun
Not a single word.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Yeh Christianmaxxing is legit. The bible even contains a few black pills and anti lookiskn passages in it.
Beats being a reddit soy atheist coping that they descended from fucking sand or rocks I guess.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
fact: Atheists use "The God Delusion" as masturbation material.

1 word while scrolling down.