CIRCUMCISION CAUSES IRREPARABLE BRAIN TRAUMA ON ADULT MALES

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Inb4 dn rd tldr I don’t give a flying fuck abt ur fucking meme replies, I’ll just know ur a fucking Jewish circumcised shill coping hard. With that said:

“Early-circumcised men reported lower attachment security and lower emotional stability while no differences in empathy or trust were found. Early circumcision was also associated with stronger sexual drive and less restricted socio-sexuality along with higher perceived stress and sensation seeking...Our findings resonate with the existing literature suggesting links between altered emotional processing in circumcised men and neonatal stress. Consistent with longitudinal studies on infant attachment, early circumcision might have an impact on adult socio-affective traits or behavior...”

“Studies of men who were circumcised in infancy have found that some men experienced symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder, depression, anger, and intimacy problems that were directly associated with feelings about their circumcision.

Research has demonstrated the hormone cortisol, which is associated with stress and pain, spikes during circumcision. Although some believe that babies “won’t remember” the pain, we now know that the body “remembers” as evidenced by studies which demonstrate that circumcised infants are more sensitive to pain later in life. Research carried out using neonatal animals as a proxy to study the effects of pain on infants’ psychological development have found distinct behavioral patterns characterized by increased anxiety, altered pain sensitivity, hyperactivity, and attention problems. In another similar study, it was found that painful procedures in the neonatal period were associated with site-specific changes in the brain that have been found to be associated with mood disorders.

Studies of men who were circumcised in infancy have found that some men experienced symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder, depression, anger, and intimacy problems that were directly associated with feelings about their circumcision.

Circumcision, for example, clearly meets the clinical definition of trauma because it involves a violation of physical integrity. In fact, research has demonstrated that medical traumas in childhood and adolescence share many of the same psychological elements of childhood abuse, such as physical pain, fear, loss of control, and the perception that the event is a form of punishment.

@JM10 @Witheredly90

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Salieri, Lmao, Deleted member 12218 and 4 others
All you giga coping retarded “muh circumcision din do nuffin I’m glad I’m circumcucked now I can last longer” jewish shills, one of the reasons you are on this site is because your fucking brain is traumatized and was never allowed to develop properly as an adult male thanks to the trauma you experienced during childhood from your dick being mutilated by Kikes.

• +1
Reactions: Salieri, Yliaster, Lmao and 4 others
Damn, some of you were destined to be high inhib since the first few minutes on this earth.

Umm yeah that’s kinda of why they do it

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Catawampus
Joined November 13, 2021
7B902C04 8FFD 45CB 8F84 23BEEB4D850B

• JFL
Reactions: Fxdzcki
I wasn't circumcised because my dad was an atheist so I got to thank my dad honestly
This thread doesn’t apply to you then but I’m glad for you that you weren’t

• +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki
:feelsrope:My mom made the deciding decision.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
i have no idea how "normal" parents can do this to their kids

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and LeBrawn
circumcision is why Im on this site

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lmao
This was a hard pill to swallow back when I watched Eric Clopper's presentation on how detrimental circumcision is at Harvard (((which he got fired for))).
I'm glad I know the truth though. I can prevent this from happening to my children and educate my friends about it.