Cities with the most strip clubs

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
The way I figure it, the more strip clubs a city has, the more sexually loose women must live there. Because these clubs have to get women from somewhere.

A cross examination of Yelp, Google, and The Ultimate Strip Club List produce these graphs. Here's the top 10 cities with the most strip clubs, period.

But that might not be worth very much to you. Houston has the most strip clubs, but Houston is huge city with lots of people in it. Their strip clubs are probably far between. A city with 10 McDonaldses isn't that impressive if your city has a population over 500,000. It needs 10 McDonaldses. To cover the vastness of the city. But a small town with 10 McDonaldses stuffed into a small area? That's more impressive. So you probably want Most Strip Clubs Per Capita. Which city has the most strip clubs per set amount of people. Here's a graph showing the top 50 cities with the most strip clubs per 100,000 people. Is your city listed?

Portland has a strip club for every 12,000 people. The most per capita. Maybe I should go there. My best odds of running into an off duty stripper.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
And you expect me to read that

I will go fuck their women. Good post.

Strip clubs are where you go after you’ve given up for the night

• +1
Reactions: Apollonian
Strip clubs are where you go after you’ve given up for the night

It's not about going to the strip club, it's about meeting women who might be strippers. Increasing your likelihood of running into stripperish women.