Cjc-1295 (DAC) + Ipamorelin vs IGF-1 lr3 For Facial Gains

D

dsheppa

Iron
Which one is better for facial gains (bone structure during puberty)? Some people swear by IGF-1 lr3 and other people say it doesn’t do anything. Some people say cjc-1295 + ipamorelin would help with facial gains other people say it wouldn’t.

Or is Mk-677 better? Or should I just stfu and take test. Or should I take all the above? Idk let me know

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and polishcel
Never heard of them, explain what it do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and n9wiff
Which one is better for facial gains (bone structure during puberty)? Some people swear by IGF-1 lr3 and other people say it doesn’t do anything. Some people say cjc-1295 + ipamorelin would help with facial gains other people say it wouldn’t.

Or is Mk-677 better? Or should I just stfu and take test. Or should I take all the above? Idk let me know
IGF-1 would be the best. If you want peptides for facial gains you need to Take those that are all releases at once. Someome Made a thread about it but i forgot who.

But honestly your better Off with Test, ITS proven that Test masculinizes your face so unless your Younger than 17 I'd Go with that.

Better off going back in time and injecting your mom with T

igf-1 lr3 doesn‘t bind to the proteins in your blood so it won‘t get carried around in your blood like regular igf-1 and only activates local receptors so it olny works if you inject it right in your cheeks or so idk. and igf-1 mainly causes soft tissue to grow which you don‘t really want. Bones are much better.

IGF-1 would be the best. If you want peptides for facial gains you need to Take those that are all releases at once. Someome Made a thread about it but i forgot who.

But honestly your better Off with Test, ITS proven that Test masculinizes your face so unless your Younger than 17 I'd Go with that.
I’ve been thinking about taking a test cycle. Do you think it would affect a hairline at 17? People demonize test cycles at a young age online (even though it’s not even bad), so there’s not much information online about it. I don’t want wrinkles when I’m 23 from it you know. Let me know what you think