CLASS 3 ELASTICS INVISALIGN HELP!!!! URGENT!!!!

D

Deleted member 32221

Silver
hi guys i recently got invisalign to fix some minor crowding/tooth gaps. my ortho gave me class 3 elastics (for underbite not overbite) and i was wondering the opinions of this site on using them. my forward growth is near-perfect rn and my bite is normal, but my ortho is making me use the elastics so he can pull my canines back and down, so they can uncrowd my bottom teeth and push them forward. is it a good idea to wear my elastics or will they turn me into xi jinping.

im 17 so my jaw should be nearly fully grown.

Also here's a pic of what's supposed to happen:

hi guys i recently got invisalign to fix some minor crowding/tooth gaps. my ortho gave me class 3 elastics (for underbite not overbite) and i was wondering the opinions of this site on using them. my forward growth is near-perfect rn and my bite is normal, but my ortho is making me use the elastics so he can pull my canines back and down, so they can uncrowd my bottom teeth and push them forward. is it a good idea to wear my elastics or will they turn me into xi jinping.

im 17 so my jaw should be nearly fully grown.

Also here's a pic of what's supposed to happen:
View attachment 2698921
dude this actually looks like a maxilla issue lol. your entire top teeth is slanted, so either your maxilla is also slanted causing it to grow like that or your teeth just grew in a super odd way. Not sure what your ortho meant by pulling the canines back and forward, since that wouldn't make since. I'd assume he'd be simply shift your front teeth. left canine, and molars to the right, and not with invisalign. But its up to you, i'm no ortho lol.

dude this actually looks like a maxilla issue lol. your entire top teeth is slanted, so either your maxilla is also slanted causing it to grow like that or your teeth just grew in a super odd way. Not sure what your ortho meant by pulling the canines back and forward, since that wouldn't make since. I'd assume he'd be simply shift your front teeth. left canine, and molars to the right, and not with invisalign. But its up to you, i'm no ortho lol.
i dont have a maxillary cant, my upper two teeth look like that because ive been biting my nails on only one of those incissors since i was little. My elastics attach from the bottom upper molar to the lower canines, theyre supposed to move the lower canines back to give space for my bottom front teeth to move forward.

That's on you for getting invisalign over braces

bumpppppppppppppp