Clearing Acne (& Cystic Acne) in Weeks with Little Money

K

kysmog

I am only here to maximize my looks!
Benzoyl Peroxide 10% - The Cheap Cheat Code for Regular & Cystic Acne

I have personally struggled with mild acne and severe cystic acne since I started puberty. It took me months to find anything that would even remotely help clear or soothe my pimples. Until one day I cam across this: The stuff I use | And it only took 2-3 weeks to clear my face. The only downside is you have to consistently use it 2-3 times per day when you start for 2-3 weeks then use it 1-2 times per day forever after that. It is cheap though, ranges from $5-8.
Each bottle personally lasts me around 3 weeks, and a month if I stretch it. I still get the occasional pimple, cystic pimple, and breakout here and there but this cream used with a band-aid or pimple patches gets rid of them in hours.

My skin was never terrible but had a considerable amount of acne at times. Like stated before this will also get rid of Cystic Pimples when paired with a band-aid. Just put a small amount of the cream on the white part of the band-aid and stick it over the cystic pimple, repeat this process at night and leave it on overnight and it should be gone within 3 days.

Good Luck.

EDIT: I attached more after pics, might have to go to imgur to view.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, superbro, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
dont forget to vote for MVP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Shkreliii
I tought this was going to be another retard greycel asking for a solution, when there's search funtion/Botb.
thx for the effort

• +1
Reactions: kysmog
Detoxify heavy metals and xenoestrogens.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
I tought this was going to be another retard greycel asking for a solution, when there's search funtion/Botb.
thx for the effort
i am a retarded graycel 🤷🏼

Benzoyl peroxide is very effective, it helped me control my acne too before i got tretinoin

• +1
Great results!

• +1
i use 2% does it help?

i use 2% does it help?
kinda low i've never used it I recommend 10% it doesn't really have negative effects just dry skin so use moisturizer
dont get it on clothes either lol itll bleach em

kinda low i've never used it I recommend 10% it doesn't really have negative effects just dry skin so use moisturizer
dont get it on clothes either lol itll bleach em
idk man im using 2 % ill see the results.

• +1
been using 5% gel FUKKKK not too good so far. ill go to derma blackpill him and get low dose tret and stop coping

• JFL
Eating raw meat

what exact product did you use?

Fuck this shit, ruined several clothes and towels of mine

I have personally struggled with mild acne and severe cystic acne since I started puberty. It took me months to find anything that would even remotely help clear or soothe my pimples. Until one day I cam across this: The stuff I use | And it only took 2-3 weeks to clear my face. The only downside is you have to consistently use it 2-3 times per day when you start for 2-3 weeks then use it 1-2 times per day forever after that. It is cheap though, ranges from $5-8.
Each bottle personally lasts me around 3 weeks, and a month if I stretch it. I still get the occasional pimple, cystic pimple, and breakout here and there but this cream used with a band-aid or pimple patches gets rid of them in hours.

My skin was never terrible but had a considerable amount of acne at times. Like stated before this will also get rid of Cystic Pimples when paired with a band-aid. Just put a small amount of the cream on the white part of the band-aid and stick it over the cystic pimple, repeat this process at night and leave it on overnight and it should be gone within 3 days.

Good Luck.

You look like a skater

Fuck this shit, ruined several clothes and towels of mine
lmaooo same took me forever to figure out what was doing it

Accutane > every other acne medication
never tried it but i have a appointment about my acne in like an hour they might put me on it, my face is clear but i’ve been having crazy acne everywhere else

Good Luck.

is 10% not too high tho? All the retards online say 5% is ideal. Asking this cause I can actually only get 10% and thought it wasn’t worth it then

is 10% not too high tho? All the retards online say 5% is ideal. Asking this cause I can actually only get 10% and thought it wasn’t worth it then
I’ve only ever used 10% i feel like anything lower wouldn’t work since my acne is pretty prominent so i got a higher concentration. Doesn’t have any side effects besides moderately dry skin but just use moisturizer.
just don’t let it get on any fabric lol, your pillow case might get stained but just get a dark colored one. Wash your hands after applying before touching colored towels or your clothes

I’ve only ever used 10% i feel like anything lower wouldn’t work since my acne is pretty prominent so i got a higher concentration. Doesn’t have any side effects besides moderately dry skin but just use moisturizer.
just don’t let it get on any fabric lol, your pillow case might get stained but just get a dark colored one. Wash your hands after applying before touching colored towels or your clothes
Alright thanks.

Do you leave it on or wash it off?

Alright thanks.

Do you leave it on or wash it off?
i leave it on my face but rub it in really good and apply moisturizer after

I used it to try and get some sebaceous cysts on my face to come to head or remove them. Didn’t do that, but unfortunately it just wrecked my moisture barrier, and I’m still trying to repair it

• So Sad
I used it to try and get some sebaceous cysts on my face to come to head or remove them. Didn’t do that, but unfortunately it just wrecked my moisture barrier, and I’m still trying to repair it
damn sorry to hear that, most people have good opinions on it