Clearpill

pablomaxx

pablomaxx

What is the clearpill exactly?

Is it when you've accepted the reality of the blackpill, but simply aren't emotionally invested in its inherent nihilism?

The looksmaxxers' ultimate goal is to look the best so he can slay and have a good life and self esteem.

But for some guys, the truth about the female psyche turned them off from women and cultivating meaningful relationships with them, it stained their bluepill image of romantic love.

Taking away the factor of libido, there is no real love left, especially for modern women and their slutty behavior.

So the clearpill is accepting reality and not being upset by it. Also not participating in 'lizard brain' activities so often, i.e. hookups, casual sex etc.

AoKGd43 700b

that's whitepill

White pill is coping mechanisms
no that's bluepill and redpill. Whitepill is blackpill knowledge + productive cope. Clearpill does not make any sense to me after the whitepill. If you "don't care" you are coping. But coping is necessary.

no that's bluepill and redpill. Whitepill is blackpill knowledge + productive cope. Clearpill does not make any sense to me after the whitepill. If you "don't care" you are coping. But coping is necessary.
Clearpill is transcending reality like some monk. Unfortunately for normal people, they can't meditate all day because they have to make a living somehow.

Calling everything cope is retarded. You're eating? You're just coping being hungry. The human condition operates on the basis of problem->solution. Solving problems could be called coping with them, it's interchangable.

What is the clearpill exactly?

Is it when you've accepted the reality of the blackpill, but simply aren't emotionally invested in its inherent nihilism?

The looksmaxxers' ultimate goal is to look the best so he can slay and have a good life and self esteem.

But for some guys, the truth about the female psyche turned them off from women and cultivating meaningful relationships with them, it stained their bluepill image of romantic love.

Taking away the factor of libido, there is no real love left, especially for modern women and their slutty behavior.

So the clearpill is accepting reality and not being upset by it. Also not participating in 'lizard brain' activities so often, i.e. hookups, casual sex etc.

View attachment 2772313
“If I type in big bold letters they will respect me” :forcedsmile:

Clearpill is transcending reality like some monk. Unfortunately for normal people, they can't meditate all day because they have to make a living somehow.

Calling everything cope is retarded. You're eating? You're just coping being hungry. The human condition operates on the basis of problem->solution. Solving problems could be called coping with them, it's interchangable.
cope is essential for survival. You reduced the importance of coping to satisfaction of a fundamental necessity as eating. Trascending "reality" like a monk does is extreme coping. Not every cope is bad, just bluepill and some of redpill ones, because they halter self-improvement.

“If I type in big bold letters they will respect me” :forcedsmile:
Trying to catch the attention of users that write DNR under every post (they haven't touched a book since grade school)

Trying to catch the attention of users that write DNR under every post (they haven't touched a book since grade school)
Joined Saturday at 12:52 PM

Nobody gonna take u seriously greycel

cope is essential for survival. You reduced the importance of coping to satisfaction of a fundamental necessity as eating. Trascending "reality" like a monk does is extreme coping. Not every cope is bad, just bluepill and some of redpill ones, because they halter self-improvement.
It depends on how you look at the lives monks lead, is it just meditating to feel good and escape reality (coping with the human condition), or is it something deeper