clen is brutal

J

JEFFSEID2.0

Iron
Started my first dosage of clen yesterday at 20mcg and now today at 30mcg and will gradually increase until 70 or 80mcg. I will do a 2 week on and 2 week off cycle until 8% body fat.

Idk if my shit is overdosed but I've been trembling and feeling fidgety 24/7 and my heart has been pounding alot more. Some friends thought I was on drugs. As far as I know, people can take up to 120mcg of this stuff.

Anyone else have any experience with clen and how brutal were your sides?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sodoku, ChadL1te, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Have you tried eating less and living with the hunger like a man instead of wasting money on weight loss drugs?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, autistic_tendencies, JawMogger and 2 others
Have you tried eating less and living with the hunger like a man instead of wasting money on weight loss drugs?
Weren’t you banned? It was better without retards like you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, ChadL1te, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I literally do cardio and am on a 1000 calorie deficit aswell. clen helps with retaining muscle due to its catabolic effects

also my cut has plateaued so it will hopefully help without me having to cut even more than 1000 calories out

i have done 120mcg ed for 2 weeks
i used to get tremors at this dose and insomnia
but you will adapt after 4-5 days
and use atleast 40mcg , 20mcg ed is completely useless dose

• +1
Reactions: JEFFSEID2.0
Started my first dosage of clen yesterday at 20mcg and now today at 30mcg and will gradually increase until 70 or 80mcg. I will do a 2 week on and 2 week off cycle until 8% body fat.

Idk if my shit is overdosed but I've been trembling and feeling fidgety 24/7 and my heart has been pounding alot more. Some friends thought I was on drugs. As far as I know, people can take up to 120mcg of this stuff.

Normal symptoms of clenbuterol.

• +1
i have done 120mcg ed for 2 weeks
i used to get tremors at this dose and insomnia
but you will adapt after 4-5 days
and use atleast 40mcg , 20mcg ed is completely useless dose
Alright thanks do u think I should increase to 120 at peak or do u think 80 would be fine

I have a feeling this is gonna go "very" wrong

• So Sad
why not just go on a small deficit cut? if your afraid of loosing ur muscle on a cut use ostarine or somethin like that

Normal sides

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
when’s your bodybuilding competition ?